yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Born again user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born again user

So I'm not entirely new to pxs but it's been the better part of 2 years since my last contribution to be honest A I think I had issues navigating because I do everything from my phone so I found a forum site and stuck there for a while because everything was there I didn't need to go here or the other companies site I was using to read and comment. And I also took a break from products but now I'm back and I buy mostly exclusively for personal effects to make myself feel better, sleep better, get focus etc not to pick up women.
    A little about me: first and foremost I'm a paraplegic and in my neck of the woods women are assholes think Jersey shore cast.
    I am a large build guy I keep to myself I'm not so much an introvert because in a group I like calling the shots and I'm always butting heads with one guy who thinks he's better than me because he's skinny and not handicapped so I can assert myself I just prefer to be to myself and do my own thing. I look forward to contributing I already have a review to post here on api

Hi flacowww and welcome!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by flacowww View Post
      So I'm not entirely new to pxs but it's been the better part of 2 years since my last contribution to be honest A I think I had issues navigating because I do everything from my phone so I found a forum site and stuck there for a while because everything was there I didn't need to go here or the other companies site I was using to read and comment. And I also took a break from products but now I'm back and I buy mostly exclusively for personal effects to make myself feel better, sleep better, get focus etc not to pick up women.
      A little about me: first and foremost I'm a paraplegic and in my neck of the woods women are assholes think Jersey shore cast.
      I am a large build guy I keep to myself I'm not so much an introvert because in a group I like calling the shots and I'm always butting heads with one guy who thinks he's better than me because he's skinny and not handicapped so I can assert myself I just prefer to be to myself and do my own thing. I look forward to contributing I already have a review to post here on api
      Welcome back! We are certainly happy to have you back and I for one want to hear all about this other forum, what you learnt etc. and what pheromones you used for the different reasons/self effects you mentioned above.

I think we all can learn from it

Do you plan to make some new purchases or are you still fully stocked for the time

Nice to have you with us again and I look forward to seeing you around

Comment

Welcome back!! I'm with KateD I'd like to hear more about the self effects and such. Can't wait
        , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X