yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good morning ladies and gents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning ladies and gents

Good morning everyone. I am new to pheromones and first time ordering from pheromoneXS. I ordered evolve XS oil and looking forward to field testing and logging in my results. Customer service is outstanding and definitely exceeds my expectations. Very fast shipping great discrete packaging with a handwritten note which really means a lot to me and feels very personal. Everything in the zip lock bag was sealed tight with no leaks and I got a mini ace pack for trails. So far I am very happy and impressed. Any suggestions on the mixing of ascend cohesion and evolve xs please let me know.

Aurora ! Nice to have you on here and already you have such amazing feedback about our customer service.Thank you on behalf of our team. XS does take pride in ensuring that we give you TOP QUALITY products and services and we try our best to give you more each time.

I am grateful that you took the time to let us know how you feel so far and that you plan to share your experiences with us.

I am afraid I won't be answering your main question today. I just swung by to welcome you and I will let the experts do their own little welcome and guide you through your pheromone journey.

Why did you choose the oil version first instead of the spray if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Oil version has a slower defusion rate and last a lot longer than spray. Spray is hard hit and diffusion rate is much faster in your face type and evaporates faster especially in hot climates. Plus it is pretty hot here where I live so oil is much better for hot climate. Another advantage is oils normally have much more concentrated pheromones vs spray.

Comment

evolve is awesome! and welcome to XS! before you start messing with mixing, try it solo. i got too excited with my pheromone journey and started mixing right off the bat, so i went crazy XD

ascend is a great phero, i highly recommend it. I don't use cohesion too much because it creates far too much comfort, and not enough sexual tension for my tastes. I'm already a guy who girls feel comfy around, so cohesion kinda friendzones me if i'm not careful XD

evolve is interesting because of the way it works............ it turns from social to sexual. play with it and find out! I also have hte oil for the same reason as you

Comment

Welcome Aurora9214 I see you're already a fan.

I haven't used my Evolve yet as I seldom have an appropriate testing ground. Ascend I great. I use it at work a lot. Cohesion not only mellows the females I work with, including my bitch of a boss, but adds a nice "crushy" feel.

I look forward to reading your reports. Keep posting. The more you post, the bigger the discounts you earn.

Comment

You guys are a great help to get me started! Everyone sounds very knowledgeable and very helpful! I also ordered xist any good combos for that? As for the the sprays or drops what are the recommendations and where are the application points? What other xs products should I look into that you highly recommend? I will try each individually before i start mixing ao i can truly learn what each does for me.

Comment

ACE or Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve 1SP each or 2SP each is
              a tried and tested combo. You could use more ascend and less
              evolve if you are using at work or more evolve and less ascend when you are
              at play.

But best is to try them solo to see what the effects are for you. effects can be
              a bit different person to person and environment to environment.

Comment

I tried 1 drop of evolve for a trial run to the neck area and ill get mixed results where the girl is afraid to approach me and tries to avoid me or ill get the opposite extreme where the girl is practically on top of me and very chatty and very close proximity to me and doesnt want me to leave. I also got a bottle of Xist and I used 2 sprays on each side of the neck and my personal results of the gym employee I'm on the friend zone seems very much closer and just finding any reason to come close to me from showing me pointless videos to show me her muscles or ask me 1 million questions and tells me random things about her life. I got a sample of ascend and I found it to not be effective maybe due to my alpha personality. Anyways no-one would want to approach me or talk to me and runs away from me, also no eye contacts and both male and females looks down when I approach them. Cohesion I found works like a charm with my alpha traits and it balances each other out. Alittle about my background is I'm a former Marine and now a Police officer so I can come off a little too strong. I'm a 32 yr old male Asian Spanish descent and my issue is girls are afraid to open up talk to me or it just gets nowhere and I get friendzoned if I tone my personality down. If anyone has a suggestion feel free to chime in.

Comment

Actually your deception of results with Ascend prove that it IS working. With alpha mones YOU hafta open them. They are displaying respect. You will see them come to life once you open them.

Comment

Good to know that! I will try ascend again but this time I will start a conversation with a girl and see how it goes. I thought it was the opposite where I was worried now that no-one wants to talk to me and avoiding me as result as coming off too strong. Now that I know I need to open them I will try that and give you a field results. I just ordered barely legal and taboo today. Any suggestions on barely legal and taboo?

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora9214 View Post
                      Good to know that! I will try ascend again but this time I will start a conversation with a girl and see how it goes. I thought it was the opposite where I was worried now that no-one wants to talk to me and avoiding me as result as coming off too strong. Now that I know I need to open them I will try that and give you a field results. I just ordered barely legal and taboo today. Any suggestions on barely legal and taboo?
                      Hey, whats up new with Barely Legal and Taboo? Tried it yet? I guess you must have received it by now..

Comment

Welcome Aurora9214 ! Can't wait to hear all about your experiences we do everything possible to make sure you have a great experience every time
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora9214 View Post
                          You guys are a great help to get me started! Everyone sounds very knowledgeable and very helpful! I also ordered xist any good combos for that? As for the the sprays or drops what are the recommendations and where are the application points? What other xs products should I look into that you highly recommend? I will try each individually before i start mixing ao i can truly learn what each does for me.
                          i'm hearing good reports on combining xist and ascend (w/cops).... i am wanting to try it out tomorrow and see how it fares for me. Ascend Taboo and Xist work very well in combo for me.

Comment

With barely legal I haven't notice any hits or anything maybe due to my chemistry? But taboo I notice a lot of flirting and playful flirting and a lot of talking at close proximity. With Xist by itself I didn't really notice too much but when I mix Xist taboo bliss or loveboat that's when I notice a big change. Not only was there flirting and playfulness but somehow there were a lot of hair playing and girls here fanning their shirts like they were hot and some Initiated sexual talks and heavy eye contacts. One of the girls gave me an excuse to me her phone number. I work per diem at the hospital and a nurse supervisor that always kept conversations short and simple with me ended up tapping my shoulder and started a convo with me and her face was red she started unbuttoning her lab coat and was playing with her ears and found a way to keep me around talking about her whole life until I said I need to go. I used 2 sprays taboo, 2 sprays Xist and 1 spray bliss or love boat. With ascend it's very hard for me to keep the girls around. Their beyond scared of me won't make eye contact and basically finds a reason to run from me. I only use 1 spray but I have an alpha personality to begin with. But ladies and gents from all the articles I've seen about pheromones not working and why I personally believe that is false. True that it's not going to work on every single man and woman but everyone is different. Yes you have to put work into it because it's not a magic potion where you walk by and girls or guys will swarm you. You do need some opening skills and be able to hold a conversation and able to close. It will give you a big upper hand amongst everyone else and I can testify that. Great job pheromoneXS and amazing products that works.

Comment

I'm not quite sure I get what Barely Legal is supposed to do. On the one hand, I've read that it's designed to attract young women. On the other, that it makes you appear younger....that it's cougar bait.

I keep reading good things about Bliss in combinations. I may hafta give it another try. I just didn't like the self effects. I kept getting this push-pull of energizing-sedating. It wasn't pleasant.

Comment

I've read the same things too as regarding Barely Legal. But I haven't noticed any hits using barely legal solo or combined and I tried anywhere from 1 spray to 3. If anyone else has feedbacks on their experience or suggestions I'm willing to take advice. As for bliss I haven't had any self effects but notice allot of interests, long talks, playful flirting and finding reasons to stay around me longer.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X