yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO!!

I'm a 26 years old, 5'8, athletic build.

I need advice!

I've ordered from Discover Xs previously. However, I felt I wasn't able to fully devote time to experiment -- last quarter of master program at university.

I've tried(all sprays)

Cohesion: made me depressed.
    Ascend w/cops: didn't notice much
    Vibe: mood lift
    Evolve: girl ghosted me -- super into me before evolve

3 Scenarios

I am moving to a new metropolitan area in a few weeks (10 points if you can guess it), west coast, hippi-ish, very rainy/cold winters but beautiful summers. I'll be there for summer leading into fall/winter.

I just landed a career in the field of construction.

I'm "single-ish".

I need advice for these environments:

1) I'll be seeing a "Girlfriend" that we've called quits on because of it being long-distance. I need something that can help me break down guards as well as providing a long-term worthy partner vibe.

2) I'm not putting all my eggs in one basic with the above relationship. I need something to aid in day/night game (possibly gym/yoga)

3) I will be working for a well known construction company. I'll have a management role. Being fresh out of school though, I will need something to aid me in not being treated as an intern. Also something to aid in not taking shit from construction workers.

Any and all help would be highhhhhhly appreciated!

Ascend for me was very good in work but i am 33yo, and i only use 1 drop, maybe you should try just 1 drop or less, evolve is too much strong for you maybe you should try taboo and xist and maybe barely legal this ones are more "light".
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

How much Evolve did you use to get ghosted? Dosage may be the issue and not theproduct itself.

While I tend to be A1 sensative I get no depressive effects. Perhaps try applying to your wrists to diminish it.

if you want this girl to think of you as LTE potential I'd avoid the cops. It could give the impression that you're a player. Girls who want a (semi) serious relationship don't want that.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the party . As a rookie to pheromones and experimenting and testing with my lady , I recommend, cohesion,xist . At work I
        recommend ascend .
        36/B/M

Current arsenal:
        Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
        , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

I think you already stuff: ACE
          A for work
          C with GF
          E

Comment

Dee! I am happy you decided to take time to join our community and reach out for assistance. Totally sucks that you have not received the best out of your mones.

How did you go about selecting your pheromones the first time. I encourage you to use/read our goals system which was carefully designed to assist you to get the right products for you and it is easy to use. I think most people believe it is too easy and just dismiss it but the information on there goes a long way in helping you understand what product to choose and why you would choose that product based on what you want to achieve.

The recommendations for the different areas you mentioned is spot on but since you just got a job and already have some mones. I want to focus on the results you seem to be getting or not getting

Scottie is right about how much are you using. Please bear in mind that our products are more potent that most mones out there and most times one spray is enough for great results. In addition you are young , active and should already be producing a good amount of natural pheromones

Vibe (mood lift) - That is great, keep using it and try pairing it up with your other products and note the results

Cohesion (depressed) - Can you elaborate on that

Ascend (didn't notice much) Now that you got the new job in a diff environment use it and be aware of your surroundings and changes with ppl's reactions to you etc

Keep us updated so the guys can guide you on your pheromone journey

Comment

Originally posted by deeznutz View Post
              I'm a 26 years old, 5'8, athletic build.

I need advice!

I've ordered from Discover Xs previously. However, I felt I wasn't able to fully devote time to experiment -- last quarter of master program at university.

I've tried(all sprays)

Cohesion: made me depressed.
              Ascend w/cops: didn't notice much
              Vibe: mood lift
              Evolve: girl ghosted me -- super into me before evolve

3 Scenarios

I am moving to a new metropolitan area in a few weeks (10 points if you can guess it), west coast, hippi-ish, very rainy/cold winters but beautiful summers. I'll be there for summer leading into fall/winter.

I just landed a career in the field of construction.

I'm "single-ish".

I need advice for these environments:

1) I'll be seeing a "Girlfriend" that we've called quits on because of it being long-distance. I need something that can help me break down guards as well as providing a long-term worthy partner vibe.

2) I'm not putting all my eggs in one basic with the above relationship. I need something to aid in day/night game (possibly gym/yoga)

3) I will be working for a well known construction company. I'll have a management role. Being fresh out of school though, I will need something to aid me in not being treated as an intern. Also something to aid in not taking shit from construction workers.

Any and all help would be highhhhhhly appreciated!
              If the girl was into you before Evolve and you think you're not getting any hits, is it possible that you are getting a hit and she's pretending not to be interested? Did you try anything sexual to see if the feelings were repressed and see if you can bring it to the surface? Remember, your actions have to be congruent. Did you pair it with anything? Like the Ascend with cops....could be a problem, or maybe trying pairing it with a social like taboo?

Comment

something came for you in the mail today...

deez pheromonez

XD

welcome to the club @deeznuts

if she ghosted you on evolve, your sexual signature might have been too strong.

reduce your dosage on evolve and see if that works.

Ascend w/cops gives a high status signature in my opinion. It'll work better if you use it every day, affecting the same target(s), such as in the workplace. That's where ascend really shines

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X