yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

sob xs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sob xs

Everybody keeps on saying sob xs doesn't work well on younger woman 18 + but my results suggest otherwise sob xs is number one in my opinion and plus even if I can't get girls in my age range I don't really care because I feel like a boss on a mission when I spray it on myself I can just stay motivated and accomplish so much thanks for the awesome blend pheromone Xs

That's great that you're having success with SOB. Can you share some info with us? Dosage, application points and perhaps some detailed reports as to how it's working for you such as types of hits you're getting?

Comment

Originally posted by yankeesd View Post
      Everybody keeps on saying sob xs doesn't work well on younger woman 18 + but my results suggest otherwise sob xs is number one in my opinion and plus even if I can't get girls in my age range I don't really care because I feel like a boss on a mission when I spray it on myself I can just stay motivated and accomplish so much thanks for the awesome blend pheromone Xs
      SOB probably works on young women, who are sexually active and not afraid about having a sexual man beside. Probably, girls during the days that would want some action and specially if they know you already..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Like loquisimo said, maybe works on young girls that likes bad guys, because sob project that aura.
        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
        Xsr89
        Barely legal spray (unscented)
        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
        Instant honesty

Comment

3 sprays of sob on neck and wrist give off this bad boy vibe Ultra confidence and attraction from hot confident Woman it seems like the ones that like you of the bat will love you didn't have it long enough for a full review but only to cons some people I live with say I smell like piss but everyone outside of where I live has a positive reaction and also have the cool water version another thing was aggression increased I wasn't having it with anybody which is good and bad I'll report back with long-term results

Comment

3 sprays of sob on neck and wrist give off this bad boy vibe Ultra confidence and attraction from hot confident Woman it seems like the ones that like you of the bat will love you didn't have it long enough for a full review but only to cons some people I live with say I smell like piss but everyone outside of where I live has a positive reaction and also have the cool water version another thing was aggression increased I wasn't having it with anybody which is good and bad I'll report back with long-term results
            Thats my fear, the smell, i feel like people is smelling the bad phero odor thats why i dont want to use more than 2 sprays from my unscented pheros, how old are you? do you think young women 20s are confortable with sob.
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Instant honesty

Comment

I purchased sob and I tired it once two sprays on my chest and was told it stinked .
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:
              Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
              , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                I purchased sob and I tired it once two sprays on my chest and was told it stinked .
                It was scented or unscented?
                Xsr89
                Instant honesty

Comment

I definitely made sure I got it scented with cool water because I know how bad they can smell but it only seems like only older woman picked up on the bad smell but they really couldn't figure where is coming from and by then they were already attracted by the pheromone so it didn't really matter I'm 19 and yes women in their twenties can be attracted to you but the tricky thing is you have to make them feel safe and be charismatic as you come off really dominant it can make them intimidated and get quiet but the hot ones that we want go crazy over you and to be honest I only had it for 3 days but I will be giving a full review soon

Comment

I definitely made sure I got it scented with cool water because I know how bad they can smell but it only seems like only older woman picked up on the bad smell but they really couldn't figure where is coming from and by then they were already attracted by the pheromone so it didn't really matter I'm 19 and yes women in their twenties can be attracted to you but the tricky thing is you have to make them feel safe and be charismatic as you come off really dominant it can make them intimidated and get quiet but the hot ones that we want go crazy over you and to be honest I only had it for 3 days but I will be giving a full review soon
                    With taboo unscented i got the same, one of my coworker said about a "strong odor" similar to air freshener, so weird, and she couldnt figure out where is coming from too, i am 33yo, let us know how sob is working with you, good luck
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

Uncented .
                      36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                        Uncented .
                        And did you cover it with cologne?
                        Xsr89
                        Instant honesty

Comment

I applied chrome to cover it up .
                          36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

If you get SOB Xs scented unless they're a dog they're not going to figure out you're wearing it

Comment

Opinions are like noses, everybody has one. Hahaahahaha

The reason why pheromone companies have forums for reports and that pheromone technology is always able to advance and evolve is because even with retail products there is always new discoveries to be made.

Not because some people has a certain experience with a pheromone product, doesn't mean that is how it actually works and that result is written in stone.

It is always good to research, read and consider the experiences and feedback of those who are more experienced but realize that you may have a different experience , an even better one and you have to figure out what a product does for you because everyone is different and the way the product affects them or works for them may differ as well

Comment

KateD Well said. There are some things out there that never worked right for me but other people raved about. You never know what is gonna work for you or how if you don't try it for yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

Things have come a long way in the past 15 yrs. There are so many more choices available these days. So much more information out there.

Comment

Exactly what works on you maybe not works on me. We have to test and test.
                                  Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

I spray unscented SOB on my pits every morning. Pits stink anyways. So, you can just leave it, or wait like 10 mins and use spray deodorant. Not backed by scientific research, but I believe pit BO would help diffuse like cologne, but if not, the deodorant will. SOB wakes my body up.
                                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                                      I spray unscented SOB on my pits every morning. Pits stink anyways. So, you can just leave it, or wait like 10 mins and use spray deodorant. Not backed by scientific research, but I believe pit BO would help diffuse like cologne, but if not, the deodorant will. SOB wakes my body up.
                                      What do you mean by "wakes your body"

Does it make you feel more energized or do you feel more aware and your sense are more on with the usage

Comment

yeah KateD it's like caffeine for my skin. I work early in the morning and as soon as like a minute after spraying on my pits, and especially after a dab under my nose it's on like, rock this funky joint!
                                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
                                          KateD commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          hahahahah

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X