yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ammo vs taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo vs taboo?

Hey there everyone, I've been a user of AD products since 2014 or therebouts and decided I'd try something new. I ordered some taboo (10ml) and I hope to begin testing it tomorrow, but my question is how does it compare to AD's ammo? I'm 23 and I usually use 1-2 sprays of ammo alone and tend to have decent effects, although they certainly declined from what they were 2 years ago. Is taboo fun/flirty? That's really what I'm aiming for, and thanks in advance!

Two different products imo. Taboo is much more social, heavy on comfort but also maintains a certain sexiness. I find one spray for me is plenty and I'm in my thirties. Think of it like double strength Ammo but with a nice helping of A1.

Comment

Interesting, so ammo is more sexual than taboo?

Comment

Originally posted by Fekenaws View Post
        Hey there everyone, I've been a user of AD products since 2014 or therebouts and decided I'd try something new. I ordered some taboo (10ml) and I hope to begin testing it tomorrow, but my question is how does it compare to AD's ammo? I'm 23 and I usually use 1-2 sprays of ammo alone and tend to have decent effects, although they certainly declined from what they were 2 years ago. Is taboo fun/flirty? That's really what I'm aiming for, and thanks in advance!
        Welcome to XS Feke! The pheromone technology and products here are way more advanced than most products you will find out there. If you read the history behind XS you will see that the products Steve designed is for himself, friends and loved ones so there is no comparing

The only thing that pheromone companies have in common is that they formulate products for similar goals because the goals of humanity are the same, but the products are all different all together.

I am not sure how much info is available for Ammo but each product page has a description of the product, a list of ingredients and loads of reviews. I included the product page with the info for Taboo below. You can look at what is said about Ammo and make your own conclusions

Taboo The world is filled with beautiful women. As men we "notice" them at the bus-stop, coffee houses, work, clubs and bars, everywhere people gather. We groom ourselves, workout, eat healthy and buy books and programs that teach us about dating. But, so does every other guy y

I know Ammo was always described as subtle in sending sexual signals, and Taboo is flirty

Comment

Taboo is much more complex. For me it seems to mostly attract younger women.
          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 05-07-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I'm still looking for info on this topic

Comment

Hi, I'm new as well. both sound interesting. would you recommend wearing both together?

Comment

I want to know more on this too

Comment

It made me somewhat nervous and short-tempered. I wasn't in the mood for that sort of anxiety. I was very conscious of signals others were sending to each other It has XSR 32 in it which I still want to explore but I felt a bit like a movie where the star of the show could read everybody's mind and they were all talking at once. I had a Schizophrenic friend that experienced life like this all the time but he couldn't describe it because he was inside it all the time. Someday I will return to this just to learn how to handle the information overload. Perhaps in a different place the second time around I will be ready for it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X