yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Will do my third order soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will do my third order soon

Hi there,

I'm from Germany and not an pheromones expert by far, but the results I get from crush xs and taboo xs are .. remarkable.

I'm here to spread the message about my success with these and to get at least 25 posts for the discount hehe.

Happy pheromoning to everyone!

Awwwwww cutest into EVERRRRRRRRR! Nice to have you and I hope you start another thread or a journal with more details of the results you received so far.

Are those the only products you own?

Being new is a good thing and remember, we all had to start of new at some point

Ask questions, read, and don't be too shy to give us the feedback , we welcome and value all feedback

Comment

I own a bottle of New Pheromone Additive (NPA) as well, but my experience with NPA is rather mixed or even bad. I guess I'm not the guy for NPA (yet?, maybe in another decade it will suit me more)
      Your Crush XS mone blend however ... wooooosh! Love it. Or should I say the ladies love me? haha
      Taboo is really nice as well. Doesn't hit hard but everything seems to be more enjoyable.
      Eager to test out your other products!

Comment

Welcome to the party ,kohloe.
        36/B/M

Current arsenal:
        Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
        , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by Kohloe View Post
          I own a bottle of New Pheromone Additive (NPA) as well, but my experience with NPA is rather mixed or even bad. I guess I'm not the guy for NPA (yet?, maybe in another decade it will suit me more)
          Your Crush XS mone blend however ... wooooosh! Love it. Or should I say the ladies love me? haha
          Taboo is really nice as well. Doesn't hit hard but everything seems to be more enjoyable.
          I am eager for you to test all our stuff too and remember to be extremely descriptive in your threads

Esp the ones where you are sharing your experiences with the ladiesssss

Comment

Have you received your order yet ?
            36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I placed my order and I should be receiving it Monday .
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Hi there,

I'm from Germany and not an pheromones expert by far, but the results I get from crush xs and taboo xs are .. remarkable.

I'm here to spread the message about my success with these and to get at least 25 posts for the discount hehe.

Happy pheromoning to everyone!
                Welcome the forum, what you time in the mone world?

Comment

• Kohloe
                  Kohloe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey sorry I don't understand your question angelo777

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                Have you received your order yet ?
                Haha unfortunately no. But it's more my own fault coz I did not order yet Waiting for Evolve to get restocked in the EU Shop (so happy there is an EU shop!)

However maybe I gonna wait with my order of evolve a bit longer. I'm running out of Crush, and want to test Cohesion. So, it's Cohesion for sure. But I want to buy 2 in total, either Evolve, ... or something more social, like Mascot.?

Not sure yet. I would like to order Vibe but it's not available in EU Shop yet.

Comment

Hey Kohloe! Keep us up to date on your findings I'm catching up on the forum and still learning so I really want to keep up with you guys!!
                  , Bobbi

Comment

I ordered Cohesion and Mascot and the best thing is, the order has already been shipped Yay! Can't wait to test them

Comment

I ordered Cohesion and Mascot and the best thing is, the order has already been shipped Yay! Can't wait to test them
                      perfect! please shared you experiences with cohesion and mascot, I never used this products!

Comment

I will do my friend. Guess I'll start my own phero journal

Comment

You definitely should. Not just for other's benefit but for your own.

Comment

AWSOME! I AM GLAD you have placed another order.
                            36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Let us know how it works for ya!! So glad you placed your next order Kohloe
                              , Bobbi

Comment

Hey there. I received my order yesterday. So it took 6 days in total (incl. weekend) which is really good.
                                I'll start a journal to log my experiences soon, because who can remember which combos worked which way all the time? At least I can not ..

Comment

Hey there. I received my order yesterday. So it took 6 days in total (incl. weekend) which is really good.
                                  I'll start a journal to log my experiences soon, because who can remember which combos worked which way all the time? At least I can not ..
                                  https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...e-new-to-mones
                                  Excellent, we will be reviewing your publication to see your results

Comment

NPA is a sexual pheromone, which means it should be used on the right place, right time and around the right person...
                                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

NPA is a sexual pheromone, which means it should be used on the right place, right time and around the right person...
                                      Hmm, what if only one out of three is right?
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X