yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Angelo , i am glad to be here .
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Welcome Jay. What part of KS are you from? I'm in KCMO.

Give it a few runs and see how it goes. Sometimes it can take awhile to get a feel for a product.

Comment

I'm in Manhattan ks . I think I'm either using the wrong mones or I am still expecting the same reaction when i first used a3.14 .
        36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Hits with alpha mones can sometime be tricky to spot. What may seem like not a hit really is a hit. What I mean is that people tend to respect your space, they see you as higher status and can be hesitant to interact with you. Why? Because they are showing you respect. Don't look at just reactions from women. Pay attention to how guys react. Do they make eye contact? Do they keep their distance. Do they not say much when you speak to them? You can get those same reactions from women, as well. Unless she's disinhibited from drinking, for example, she may not approach you. The crazy thing is that she may be quietly sitting there dying for YOU to approach her and speak to her. Give it a few tests before you determine that it's not working. I tend to believe that all pheros work, just not always in a way that we expect or in a way that is blatantly obvious.

If you're having doubts, try something like Connections with it. The bnol in it will likely encourage people to speak up and share what they're really feeling.

Good luck and keep testing.

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I think tomorrow I will start with two drops of api and maybe either use my sample celebrity and see what will happen. I work out in the public , going from different locations so I will keep everything you said in mind.
            36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I love celebrity, I recommend it, we hope everything is perfect for you

Comment

Well I accidentally applied three drops to my neck of api , then I applied two sprays of ascend with cop. I'm wearing Dior oil base no alcohol .

?????
                36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

That's a lot of Rone! Let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Comment

Work went well , a customer , that I was talking to today purchased lunch for me with out me asking or even suggesting or hinting to it. She seems submissive by nature , totally took me off guard . Also an mature woman kept checking me out. While I was delivering my product at a location. And a few of the female customers talked my ears off .
                    36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Any reactions from men? I would think that so much Rone would be very intimidating. Not surprised that the one woman would act submissively but those other women being chatty is most unexpected. Intriguing results.

Comment

Well a few men actually avoided me , this one customer , was talking to me from a distance but after he got close he stop chatting .
                        36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

That's sounds about right for a high dose of Rone. I notice effects with just two sprays of Ascend alone.

Comment

I decided to use two drops of api and two sprays of each mone in the a.c.e. Collection . While at work, I notice a few eyes on me some from women and some from men . The men that I interact with seem like they were docile . I notice few men circling me and glaring at me, like lesser alpha wolves , wanting to challenge the leader of the pack. A few mature women , said hello and spark up a small conversation nothing major. .
                            36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I have been busy with life and work but I wanted to pop back in and say hello world . I hope everyone is doing well .
                              36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

welcome back, hope things are going well.

Comment

Welcome aboard my friend! Good hunting.

Comment

Hi Jay! Welcome to the family!
                                    My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

???? I started using my domination and cohesion xist at work and noticed decent responses from co worker s and customers .
                                      36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Hey man good to see you around.

Comment

• Headless
                                          Headless commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Thanks it's been a while . Anything and exciting going on in KC?

• Scottie2Hottie
                                          Scottie2Hottie commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Never lol

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                                        I still haven't noticed anything different . I placed 2 to 3 drops on the upper part of my neck above where i placed my cologne , pacco Rabanne one million , and i also added vodoo from the sample pack . But to be clear I'm a Social butterfly, with the gift of gab . So I am not a shy one at all, I just remember wearing this one pheromone I think it was caked a314 or something close to that name a few years ago and women were out of pocket doing everything to get never me and smell my cologne. Which was 1 million and red polo and with this one i am not getting the same response. I do not know if it's because the last two days i have been working with a Co worker or what but i am not seeing a difference. Maybe it's me.
                                        Make sure you don't OD on it. 2 drops is plenty however you could try one drop and work your way up to see what works best. Some people do OD even on 2 drops, depends what natural mones you give out naturally.

Comment

• Headless
                                          Headless commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          This is true.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X