yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello world .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello world .

Hello , everybody . My name is Jay and I'm from ks.
    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Welcome to the party Headless!

Comment

Thank you , I'm glad to be here .I'm glad to have found this company and forum page.
      36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

i saw another post where you said you got your order.. what did you get?

Comment

Api with a sample of xist, taboo, vibe.
          36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

nice. i don't have experience with api, but you'll love those samples.

Comment

How do you use them with your cologne
              36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

what i do is spray my cologne on, give it time to dry, then spray on the mones. some say to let the cologne dry for 30 min, but i never have that much time. also each spray from a sample bottle is half a spray of a normal bottle.

Comment

I will have to try that.
                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I tired api today and noticed a few hits.
                    36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

can you go into details on any of it?

Comment

I caught this womanlooking at me and every time i looked at her she would avoid eye contact.
                        36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Maybe it was nothing.
                          36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Welcome. The more you wear pheromones, the more you'll notice what is nothing/normal or a hit. Sometimes it's so blatant, your head spins. Then, you're hooked for life!

Comment

You will know when you get your first DIHL (deer in the headlights) look....it never gets old!!
                              Ammo:
                              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                              AD: Glace
                              Lovescent: NNPA
                              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome. You will find a great wealth of experience and info here.

Comment

Thank you all i am not giving up and plan on being a Lifer .
                                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

I still haven't noticed anything different . I placed 2 to 3 drops on the upper part of my neck above where i placed my cologne , pacco Rabanne one million , and i also added vodoo from the sample pack . But to be clear I'm a Social butterfly, with the gift of gab . So I am not a shy one at all, I just remember wearing this one pheromone I think it was caked a314 or something close to that name a few years ago and women were out of pocket doing everything to get never me and smell my cologne. Which was 1 million and red polo and with this one i am not getting the same response. I do not know if it's because the last two days i have been working with a Co worker or what but i am not seeing a difference. Maybe it's me.
                                    36/B/M

Current arsenal:

Comment

Welcome to XS Headless! I know what you ordered but we don't know why you came to us and what is your goal for using mones. That would be very useful so the guys can guide you further.

I encourage you to use our goals system. It is very easy and helpful so you can not only select the right product for you but the information there is most times missed but very useful in one's pheromone usage

In addition, each product page has a description of the product and at a glance usage tips.

How experienced are you with pheromones and did you purchase the spray versions of the products or the oil?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless View Post
                                        Hello , everybody . My name is Jay and I'm from ks.
                                        Hi Jay, welcome the forum!success!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X