yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist Brought Me Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist Brought Me Here

Hey guys, hope all is well with you.

About me: socially isolated, introverted, and depressed till I decided to improve my life @ age 23. I'm now 27 and it's been a long road but I'm slowly but surely making progress.

Came across pheromones a year or two ago. Decided to buy some from another company. The product had great reviews but it didn't delever for me. In fact, it made me worse at my job and with people (something I didn't think was possible lol!) So I shrugged it off as a lesson learned and moved on with my life.

Recently, however, I had heard from someone I trust how Taboo might be a good mone for me. So I bought a bottle and asked for a bunch of samples. Xist was one of them.

Long story short: Taboo also didn't deliver for me and I figured that I just made the same mistake again. But recently, I've been friend-zoned (or something) by a girl I went on 3 dates with but never had sex with. I see her every 2 weeks and she's been acting like everything's good between us which is prolly a bad sign.

So anyway, decided to try Xist since it's supposed to "reset" the friend zone. Well, wouldn't you know it, next time I saw her, things were different. We were talking and laughing like we did before I took her out. Almost like a reset. huh.

Then I saw her again last friday and even MORE laughing and some suggestive behavior from her (like touching me). Also, before I saw her last friday, she texted me out of nowhere on monday or something.

I also got increased interest from other girls. No blatant iois except hovering however.

ANYhow, all this made me think Xist actually worked! So I'm happy but also greedy for more.

I bought another bottle of Xist and got some more samples to try as I want to get this girl (FB only) and to add mones to the arsenal of things I'm using to improve my life.

Thanks for reading, hope to have more adventures to share with you guys.

How old are you?

How old is the girl?

And! How much did you use?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
      How old are you?

How old is the girl?

And! How much did you use?

Thanks!
      I'm 27. She's 48.

I used 4 sprays of the sample (Xist). one on each wrist, one on each side of the neck.

Comment

SargeMaximus Welcome to the forum, good to have you aboard. I am looking foreward to more of your juicy adventures with pheromones .

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
          SargeMaximus Welcome to the forum, good to have you aboard. I am looking foreward to more of your juicy adventures with pheromones .
          Thanks man, me too! Xist is definitely the best for me so far.

Comment

Official welcome to the board, dude!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
              Official welcome to the board, dude!
              Thanks RT!

Comment

Sarge! It is nice to have you here and remember not all products will work for you and not all products will work for your situation.

Getting a product that doesn't work so well doesn't mean the products don't work, you may just need to find one that suits you and your situation. I hope that makes sense

I see the guys are helping you out so I just swung by to welcome you and share my two cents

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  Sarge! It is nice to have you here and remember not all products will work for you and not all products will work for your situation.

Getting a product that doesn't work so well doesn't mean the products don't work, you may just need to find one that suits you and your situation. I hope that makes sense

I see the guys are helping you out so I just swung by to welcome you and share my two cents
                  Thanks Kate! So far Xist has been my best experience. Can't wait to use it next week. Till then, it's Tabooooooo... >>

Comment

Originally posted by SargeMaximus View Post
                    I'm 27. She's 48.

I used 4 sprays of the sample (Xist). one on each wrist, one on each side of the neck.
                    Knowing her age, I would use a sexual pheromone.. combine with Xist..
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Knowing her age, I would use a sexual pheromone.. combine with Xist..
                      Something like DP from LAL? Or SOB from here?

Comment

SargeMaximus hi!

Hope you find what you are looking for here. I can tell you that you will find how to use the pheromones for yourself if you read, research and learn.

Read everything that you can for the pheromones, how they impact other people reactions, experiment and report.

Since you are using XiSt, my advice is to use it at least 3-4 times around the woman that friend zoned you and then wear products like Cohesion, Vibe and Bliss.

Use spray of Evolve (not SOB) only if you see that you have to escalate. Or she might get scared and run away

Comment

Hi there!

Xist is a freaking beast.
                          For older women such as the one you desire I would recommend pairing it with a sexual like Evolve and optionally I can also recommend Ascend.

Don't use Evolve with young women (under 30) unless you think they'd be fine with getting sexual with you yet. Otherwise it can repel them as they get "irritated" by literally getting wet but not even being really comfortable being around you. On the other hand, older women seem to dig it.

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post
                            Hi there!

Xist is a freaking beast.
                            For older women such as the one you desire I would recommend pairing it with a sexual like Evolve and optionally I can also recommend Ascend.

Don't use Evolve with young women (under 30) unless you think they'd be fine with getting sexual with you yet. Otherwise it can repel them as they get "irritated" by literally getting wet but not even being really comfortable being around you. On the other hand, older women seem to dig it.

Welcome!
                            Hi Mysterion! Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, Xist is a beast alright. Can't wait to use it exclusively next week.

Thanks for the suggestions, one thing though: I don't have any evolve or ascend. My full pheromone library at present is this:

Taboo, Xist, Flirt, Celebrity, Wolf (from LAL), DP (From LAL), and Primitive (From LAL).

I have Evolve, Domination, Desire, and SOB XS coming in the mail as samples, but I'm not sure they'll be here in time for the next time I see this girl. She works at a store I go to every 2 weeks and that's how we met. I go there next friday.

Comment

Hi Mysterion! Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah, Xist is a beast alright. Can't wait to use it exclusively next week.

Thanks for the suggestions, one thing though: I don't have any evolve or ascend. My full pheromone library at present is this:

Taboo, Xist, Flirt, Celebrity, Wolf (from LAL), DP (From LAL), and Primitive (From LAL).

I have Evolve, Domination, Desire, and SOB XS coming in the mail as samples, but I'm not sure they'll be here in time for the next time I see this girl. She works at a store I go to every 2 weeks and that's how we met. I go there next friday.
                              Okay. Unfortunately, I only know my way around xs products (decently) and androtics products (pretty well). I also know Wolf and it's pretty awesome.

So out of the ones I know, I'd say go with Xist and either Wolf or Sob. Which one entirely depends on what she's looking for. Young men to have sex with, or high status men who are dependable? That's your call. Why don't I recommend using both? Well, it's important for starters to learn what each product does by using them one-by-one for a while each.

However, I'm pretty sure there are people who own more products and thus can make a more qualified recommendation. I'm not "new" to mones at all (have been at it for many years) but I just lack own experience for the products you own.

Make sure to use about half the amount of sprays of Xist (presuming it's a spray). One "actual" spray equals about double the amount of a sample spray.

Comment

Okay. Unfortunately, I only know my way around xs products (decently) and androtics products (pretty well). I also know Wolf and it's pretty awesome.

So out of the ones I know, I'd say go with Xist and either Wolf or Sob. Which one entirely depends on what she's looking for. Young men to have sex with, or high status men who are dependable? That's your call. Why don't I recommend using both? Well, it's important for starters to learn what each product does by using them one-by-one for a while each.
                                Hmm, it's hard to say what she wants. Talking with her showed she was a party girl in her younger years and maybe looking for some of that again, yet she also talked with me at length about her internal conflict about dating a younger guy and what her family might think.

I think she was (when she was interested in me) setting me up for the boyfriend role tho because on date 3 she didn't want sex and literally said to me "not tonight".

I, of course, want something different. I want FWB with her. I like her and I like hanging out with her, but she has a big family and I'm not ready to be thrust into that just yet. I'd much prefer she get a provider BF while I be her young guy on the side.

So it's hard to say. Should I use what I want and risk losing her, or go for what she was seemingly into?

Also, Wolf never worked for me. I tried it a few times and aside from some talkative males, nothing out of the ordinary.

However, I'm pretty sure there are people who own more products and thus can make a more qualified recommendation. I'm not "new" to mones at all (have been at it for many years) but I just lack own experience for the products you own.

Make sure to use about half the amount of sprays of Xist (presuming it's a spray). One "actual" spray equals about double the amount of a sample spray.
                                Ok, well thanks for the input. I have a week to decide on what I', gonna do (see her next friday).

Comment

Something like DP from LAL? Or SOB from here?
                                  In my opinion, Evolve will be a good choice.
                                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

because on date 3 she didn't want sex and literally said to me "not tonight"
                                    Did you tried to arrange a date in an apartment? I promise you, she won't say "not tonight" if at least she's some how attracted to you..

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                                      Did you tried to arrange a date in an apartment? I promise you, she won't say "not tonight" if at least she's some how attracted to you..
                                      When she said "not tonight" we were in her apartment. :/

I haven't talked to her in text since a few weeks ago when she told me she was busy. I'm hoping to get some iois this Friday and reengage her in text afterwards and set up the date.

Why do you say evolve?
                                      Last edited by SargeMaximus; 02-06-2017, 07:10 AM.

Comment

When she said "not tonight" we were in her apartment. :/

I haven't talked to her in text since a few weeks ago when she told me she was busy. I'm hoping to get some iois this Friday and reengage her in text afterwards and set up the date.

Why do you say evolve?
                                        Evolve just might change her mind from "not tonight" to "tonight's our night".
                                        Ammo:
                                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                        AD: Glace
                                        Lovescent: NNPA
                                        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X