yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

what unisexy blends well with tease or desire +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what unisexy blends well with tease or desire +

i'm new to this site, and pretty new to pheromones. I'm planning on ordering tease, desire me + and one more - but i can't decide what the last one should be. I'm kind of shy, and have been told i am intimidating to most men.. so is there one that will help me seem more approachable? I was thinking of adding a unisex one.. Any advice and feedback on ones that have worked for you(and how they worked) would be appreciated!!

girly, I am so sorry am late to your thread. I am excited you are here and I love your pic Amy, is that really you? You are a cutie.

I use Tease and Desire me but usually alone. I have used Tease with Vibe XS successfully, not sure if I posted my results and I have used Desire me with P83 and Connections I believe.

You can read up on my threads. Is there a reason why you want to use them with other products. You can use them as stand alone products you know

If you can't decide what to get but you know your goals, then the goals system is a perfect place to start.

Take your time, we are in no rush, and we are all here to assist.

I hope you are one of the few females that stick around and become a large part of the community and take advantage of our lifetime discounts.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

I generally just love pheromones and the effect but I use them mainly for my marriage, to help with a better connection, to spice things up in the bedroom and because the hubby is a huge freak and I am kinda more shy and conservative in bed, I wanted to up my game.

In addition to pheromones, I also started purchasing some little tid bits like toys and lingerie

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X