yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Just wanted to briefly introduce myself here.

New to the pheromone world, but I've taken steps forward to purchase products that I think are best for my circumstance. I had a connection with a special lady-friend that slowly fell apart a few months back. We reach out from time-to-time, but my goal is to see if I can find a way to reignite that old flame (i.e., get out of the friend/beta zone).

I have XiSt oil and a few other products coming my way. (Out of mostly curiosity, I grabbed LIIKv1 by Alpha Dream, Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs and TAC by Androtics Direct). She's in her early 20's, so I've heard that maybe Taboo or Voodoo might be effective with her in regards to re-grabbing interest (in combination with the XiSt, after seeing if I have success with it solo). Open to any feedback, suggestions and so forth.

Excited to see what I can learn from this community!

Errorstotle. We are delighted to have you here. Tell us, what made you decide to come to XS? What products have you been testing and what are your results?

I know that the guys have reported good results from some of the products you mentioned. You have quite a few things to test that should keep you busy for a while

I look forward to reading your results on the products you purchased from us and the products you purchased from other vendors.

The more you share, the more you get rewarded so take some time to share your experiences with us

Comment

Originally posted by errorstotle View Post
      Just wanted to briefly introduce myself here.

New to the pheromone world, but I've taken steps forward to purchase products that I think are best for my circumstance. I had a connection with a special lady-friend that slowly fell apart a few months back. We reach out from time-to-time, but my goal is to see if I can find a way to reignite that old flame (i.e., get out of the friend/beta zone).

I have XiSt oil and a few other products coming my way. (Out of mostly curiosity, I grabbed LIIKv1 by Alpha Dream, Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs and TAC by Androtics Direct). She's in her early 20's, so I've heard that maybe Taboo or Voodoo might be effective with her in regards to re-grabbing interest (in combination with the XiSt, after seeing if I have success with it solo). Open to any feedback, suggestions and so forth.

Excited to see what I can learn from this community!
      Seems like you got great products.. I would like to get Taboo too, I never use it, but read nice reviews..
      As I understand, Xist it takes many exposures to make an effect, specially on those situations in which trying to be more than friends, coming from a friend dynamic..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Hey, anyone sporting a Metallica avatar is welcome in my book! I was just playing a remastered Blackend track for my 2 1/2 y/o son the other day. He loves Metallica!

Try Xist with Bad Wolf. That's a great combo that might take the edge of Bad Wolf off, since she's in her early 20's.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          Errorstotle. We are delighted to have you here. Tell us, what made you decide to come to XS? What products have you been testing and what are your results?

I know that the guys have reported good results from some of the products you mentioned. You have quite a few things to test that should keep you busy for a while

I look forward to reading your results on the products you purchased from us and the products you purchased from other vendors.

The more you share, the more you get rewarded so take some time to share your experiences with us

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oh-my:thumbup:

Thank you for the warm welcome, Kate! I came here because of the warm and knowledgeable community. I skimmed through previous posts & threads here and loved what I saw; this forum is a bit more open-minded and relaxed than others, so I'd love to be involved here. So far, I've been testing XiSt (oil), Nude Alpha (sample) and Taboo (sample).

I'm logging things down and was going to wait a couple of weeks to write out the detailed results/findings. But, I am having incredible results with XiSt. Still tampering with NA and Taboo. XiSt is definitely sticking by my side moving forward, and hopefully I can spend more time writing out more of my experiences with it soon. The next step I'll be taking is finding preferred covers for my unscented purchases.

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Seems like you got great products.. I would like to get Taboo too, I never use it, but read nice reviews..

As I understand, Xist it takes many exposures to make an effect, specially on those situations in which trying to be more than friends, coming from a friend dynamic..
          Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
          Hey, anyone sporting a Metallica avatar is welcome in my book! I was just playing a remastered Blackend track for my 2 1/2 y/o son the other day. He loves Metallica!

Try Xist with Bad Wolf. That's a great combo that might take the edge of Bad Wolf off, since she's in her early 20's.

Comment

Good hits, Xist in action ! Keep going and enjoy with the products
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X