• Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hey!!
    , Bobbi

Maybe you could introduce yourself?
    Teacher, about to be married.
    Arsenal:
    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
    To be expanded...

Comment

Bobiij! We are delighted that you are here and we are all eager to hear why you are here and are on stand by to assist you

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

Comment

• BobiiJo925
        BobiiJo925 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's me Bobbi with XS hahaha should have made that clear huh! Figured it was time for me to get involved a little! So hi everyone! I love XS it's amazing the products are fabulous.

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
      Hey!!
      hey ! Welcome..Are you interested in some product? Myself Im considerating to get Taboo, I've never used before except as a sample..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

That is great. Have you been doing some reading and getting involved much? How do you find the forum so far?

Now that you have introduced yourself, I hope you stay and we don't loose your attention

Why don't you tell us what products you have at the moment and how they are working for you

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...luencers-oh-my

Comment

What do you do at XS, BobiiJo?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X