yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hey!!
    , Bobbi

Maybe you could introduce yourself?
    Teacher, about to be married.
    Arsenal:
    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
    To be expanded...

Comment

Bobiij! We are delighted that you are here and we are all eager to hear why you are here and are on stand by to assist you

Comment

• BobiiJo925
        BobiiJo925 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's me Bobbi with XS hahaha should have made that clear huh! Figured it was time for me to get involved a little! So hi everyone! I love XS it's amazing the products are fabulous.

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
      Hey!!
      hey ! Welcome..Are you interested in some product? Myself Im considerating to get Taboo, I've never used before except as a sample..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

That is great. Have you been doing some reading and getting involved much? How do you find the forum so far?

Now that you have introduced yourself, I hope you stay and we don't loose your attention

Why don't you tell us what products you have at the moment and how they are working for you

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

What do you do at XS, BobiiJo?

Comment

• BobiiJo925
            BobiiJo925 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't believe it took over a year for me to see this! back then i was the one getting your orders out. Now i do a little of a lot

Worst introduction in the history of ever!

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
            Yeah, but I kind of like it.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              LMAO no doubt

Comment

Geez guys take it easy I was a little nervous back in January of last yr, a month after i started
                , Bobbi

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X