yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm a married man that utilizes pheromones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a married man that utilizes pheromones.

I have been using pheromones for a little while now and have found it they are awesome 4 smoothing out hard times in my relationship and keeping the spark alive.

Originally posted by Marriedmones View Post
    I have been using pheromones for a little while now and have found it they are awesome 4 smoothing out hard times in my relationship and keeping the spark alive.
    Great, that you found this kind of hobby too.. I wish you the best of the experiences.. What kind of products do you have for the moment?
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Marriedmones
      Marriedmones commented
      Editing a comment
      Xist, cohesion, evolve, ascend, API, small tester of Love Boat, small tester of flirt, NPA, GOA. I also got the lineup of true pheromones but I made a mistake and got the ones with copulins in them.

I use them for the exact same reasons. Makes life a little easier at times.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Awesome, I'm getting married soon, It's good to see more people in a permanent relationship using mones, bit of variety

What products are you using and what experiences have you had?
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

• Marriedmones
        Marriedmones commented
        Editing a comment
        Xist and cohesion together are amazing for smoothing out disagreements.

Really, MM? Is that all?

Nothing in your thinking said to you, "ALSO, SHARE WITH THEM WHAT YOU'VE BEEN USING, YOUR DOSAGE/S, YOUR APPLICATION POINTS, YOU'RE WIFE'S AGE/AGE RANGE?"

Comment

• Marriedmones
        Marriedmones commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a lot to report. With the holidays I haven't had much time to sit down. Big family. My wife is 48.

Probably the best, is not using everyday.. just on certain occasions..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• Marriedmones
        Marriedmones commented
        Editing a comment
        Out of curiosity, what Nordic country are you from?

married man!It is a delight to have you here. Do you have any XS products ,if not I encourage you to use our goals system to find the right products for you .Does your wife know about these products?

I imagine that you are on here to share your experiences with us and to learn as much as possible. The great news is you get rewarded for sharing and even being a part of our great community

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Right now everyone is off partying and spending time with family but when the holidays are over I hope to see you and everyone in full swing , blowing up the forum with your experiences and great stories

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X