yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to XS

Hi guys,

My name is Dan and i'm new to this company, tried AndroticsDirect products many years ago, but wanted something new. Especially interested in alpha pheros. Looking up to interesting converstaitons.

Welcome to the forum. XS great products let's have great conversations !
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

hey Damppu/Dan. Glad to have you. I had no experience with other companies. I ordered a couple bullshit products from amazon, and one from PXS at the same time last spring. PXS products, customer service, staff, and owner are all top notch. I don't work for them, but you won't catch me at work without Ascend on, or with my wife without XiSt, or Cohesion, or some mix including one of those two.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Dampu! We are so delighted to have you here. XS has made it super easy to find the right products for you,with the use of our goals system

When you go to our store and decide on a product you should also read the product page because it has a detailed description of the product, at a glance usage tips and technical data. Oh and loads of reviews. You can't go wrong

Are you here just to try something new, I know men are super experimental or are you here for a specific reason

Tell us all about it. XS is actually a place that rewards you the more stories you tell. I look forward to having you here and I look forward to seeing how you contribute to our wonderful community

Everyone is shopping for X-mas so its not as lively as it usually is

Comment

Hi Damppu !

I'm fairly new to this company as well, but not to pheros.
          I'd be interested in hearing more about why you are seeking Alpha pheros. Is it for work status ? Girl status ?

Obviously my own journey is different than yours, and I'm a different gender. However, when I started I was all about the sexuals for my weekends, then after a year I had need of the alpha status at work, and now that I've been at work long enough and people there definitely respect me, I'm finding I can tone things down some and use Cohesion. It's all such a fun journey. Hope to hear more about your life and how pheros fit into that !

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Just 9 more posts to becoming a level one influencer. Yippeeeeee

Originally posted by KateD View Post
          Dampu! We are so delighted to have you here. XS has made it super easy to find the right products for you,with the use of our goals system

When you go to our store and decide on a product you should also read the product page because it has a detailed description of the product, at a glance usage tips and technical data. Oh and loads of reviews. You can't go wrong

Are you here just to try something new, I know men are super experimental or are you here for a specific reason

Tell us all about it. XS is actually a place that rewards you the more stories you tell. I look forward to having you here and I look forward to seeing how you contribute to our wonderful community

Everyone is shopping for X-mas so its not as lively as it usually is
          That's a great link with very useful information. PXS gives information that is important for customers.
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Haha, never answered these. It turns out now i'm gonna make my first purchase. I'm going to try Xist and Ascend but i'm wondering which are the best cover scents for them and do the scents come ready mixed in the products.. I'm afraid i won't like the scent.

I'm a fairly socially talented guy with a good career and never had that much trouble getting women. My friends tell me that i get women that are on a higher level than i am, but I take it as a joke. All in all, I've never had that much trouble building rapport with women. I've been in two separate long relationships for the past 6 years and now single again. Being back in the dating game, i'm looking to up my game a little bit and a little extra boost isn't going to hurt, isn't it?

Comment

Was about to welcome you and realised it was 3 years ago Nevertheless, great to hear your first purchase. Usually I get unscented and use my own colognes to cover but you can also try out PXS' scents. I'd recommend FXS scent. You can also check out the description here if you have any preferences: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...t-descriptions

Comment

Originally posted by Spring View Post
                Was about to welcome you and realised it was 3 years ago Nevertheless, great to hear your first purchase. Usually I get unscented and use my own colognes to cover but you can also try out PXS' scents. I'd recommend FXS scent. You can also check out the description here if you have any preferences: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...t-descriptions
                Ended up ordering the pheros with Aqua Di Gio scent. I hope it's similar to the one I smelled at the local mall. I asked for a sample set of scents with my order so if I find Xist and Ascend to do the magic, I can order a new batch with a more preferable scent. Thanks for the comment!

Comment

Damppu I use Aventus but may try Aqua Di Gio sometime....

Comment

(I don't use it in all products, just a couple, and I leave the rest unscented - would suggest scents for copulins though)

Comment

Hey, I am now a serious poster! Yay! Can't wait to have my status changed to level 2 by KateD outta here for another 3 years - just kidding

Comment

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        hahahaahaaa....Now seeing this. by now you should be on level 4, what's up with that?

Originally posted by Damppu View Post

Ended up ordering the pheros with Aqua Di Gio scent. I hope it's similar to the one I smelled at the local mall. I asked for a sample set of scents with my order so if I find Xist and Ascend to do the magic, I can order a new batch with a more preferable scent. Thanks for the comment!
                      Go with whichever scent you prefer best and let the mones do the magic

Comment

Take a look at api and ascend.

Comment

Originally posted by Damppu View Post

You went with a great cover scent. It is always best to go with one cover scent if you gonna layer your products. You don't want to smell like a fruit basket.

I have only heard great views about the Aqua di gio cover scent. I know this reply is late but I am curious as to how these products helped you with getting back in the game.

What is the latest with you?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X