yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi-dee-hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi-dee-hi

Hello, gang! Figured I should actually do the whole signing up to the forum thing. Bought me a few PheromoneXS things (ACE pack and XiSt, then Bliss and XS100), got a few shinies (Connections, Flirt, APi), and been testing them out along with the various Androtics things I've got. Looking forward to popping my head in every so often, soaking up advice, and giving back what I can.

Welcome!

Comment

welcome Euan, I hope you enjoying your pheromonexs products and please do share your experiences with us. Thanks

Comment

Welcome to our community Euan
        i saw you already made some suggestions about the journals and i think making them private for posters above 20-30 posts will
        be a great step toward protecting each other from people who just register to read and spam.
        so what everybody thinks about making journal for users above XX post count ?

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Nice to meet you Euan.
          I have mixed feelings towards that idea Idle, I say that maybe if you lower the post count to about 10-15, then it'd be a bit more reasonable .:mellow:

Comment

I think Mark_38 had the best idea. Open for anyone to post in, so you can start a journal right off the bat (which the inability to do would be my biggest concern with a post limit - even though I'm not really the journal-keeping sort >_>), but to read them you need to contribute to the forum. Would probably also need a tweaking to post counting, perhaps by discounting posts made in the off-topic section?

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions Euan. All the opinions count.
              so every suggestion is considered.

you just have no idea what functions will be available to everyone soon
              just head something

please use the
              Forum Feedback place to suggest all the things to make this forum
              better

thank you

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
              idle @ socials

Comment

Hey Euan and welcome my friend. Glad you joined us here in the community and looking forward to what you have to report on. I always enjoy our telephone conversations and as such I know you'll probably have a lot to say on the forum too.

You are more than welcomed and encouraged to post here about any products, by any vendors. I would kindly request, and this is purely informational for all eyes not just yours (although I've been told under good account you might be an agent of chaos), to please keep it in your journal or in the other vendors area. I want to emphasize that everyone contain their feelings to the products and not the vendors service though. I was raised to believe the best in people and I'd like our community to maintain positive abundance. There are enough places where people can gripe in the world and live with the emotions they create.

I think Mark_38 had a great idea too and that's why its already done. All registered users have the opportunity to start a shiny new journal right from the word go. Community members who have 25 or more posts will be able to interact with them in that journal if they choose, but until they have 25 posts they will only be able to see and post in their own journal. This way anyone who simply registers to gain access to more sensitive information you'd like to keep private in your journal will need to make an effort to see it. It's not perfect because really you could easily post about anything, but still it does take a little bit. Its a great solution right now.

The forum platform we are using is called Vbulletin and this is the latest one. There are a lot of little bugs in it, but wow do I like how it looks and the simplicity. At the same time taking out something like the members list is just completely backwards. When I first saw the forum I was like intuitive, now I'm kind of shaking my head wondering if the developers were smoking meth or salvia. Speaking of which did you see my threads about Salvia in the off-topic section? I think those are some of the developers

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X