yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help with smelling mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with smelling mones

Hi, guys!
    I already have an A.C.E oils pack ordered a year ago. With that came some samples. I cannot wear the oils, as the smell is so strong and I am very sensible at their smell (Evolve being the worst). One of the samples was a spray of Love Boat , which didn't smell at all. Can you help me with other mones that don't have that smell? Also, how many sprays does a 10ml (0.33 fl oz) bottle has?

Thnak you so much!

Did you get the oils scented? Did you try spraying cologne before or after you apply the oils?

Comment

• alexteo
      alexteo commented
      Editing a comment
      Non-scented oils. Yes, tried with cologne... the smell still passes through.

In my opinion, is better to get scented products, I try to choose a mild smell, and still apply own cologne on clothes.
    Scented specially important on oils, because pheromone concentration is higher...

However, pheromone smell will be present anyways...
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• alexteo
      alexteo commented
      Editing a comment
      As I said before, I can't detect any smell in Love Boat. But A., C., or E. gives me a headache.

to XS Alex! What brought you to use awesome website and why are you interested in pheromones

I don't know much about the oils but the guys will be around soon to school ya

Why did you purchase the oils and not the spray.Here is the difference btwn the two

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

If you plan to order again, I suggest using the goals system to get the best product for you

Please tell us what is new with you?

Comment

Originally posted by alexteo View Post
      Hi, guys!
      I already have an A.C.E oils pack ordered a year ago. With that came some samples. I cannot wear the oils, as the smell is so strong and I am very sensible at their smell (Evolve being the worst). One of the samples was a spray of Love Boat , which didn't smell at all. Can you help me with other mones that don't have that smell? Also, how many sprays does a 10ml (0.33 fl oz) bottle has?

Thnak you so much!
      If ACE gives a headache, try to apply in a ventilated area.. and perhaps one spray is enough.. when I apply mones in apartment, girlfriend gets a headache.. Love boat, also doesn't have a big smell for me.. Ascend is the more smelly for me of ACE..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Hello alex,

It's possible to cover the scent of the pheromone oils with a scented perfume oil or even essential oil. Make sure what you are about to add is skin friendly ( more an issue with essential oils). I use Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie but there are literally hundreds of amazing large and small businesses selling single notes and blends that are marketed as masculine and / or unisex. The scent you add may alter the overall perception of your creation, so it pays to try several combinations. You may also need to play around with the ratios until you can't smell the pheros anymore. Have fun !

Comment

alexteo Covering the scent may not be enough. Have you considered decreasing the amount of pheromones you use?

Comment

• alexteo
            alexteo commented
            Editing a comment
            I am not using that much. The max that I've used is like one drop of oil. And still the smell knocks me down

alexteo I wonder if it is the smell that is knocking you down, or the pheromones. What are your thoughts?

Comment

Well.... as much as I know, the headache is from the pheromones, but the smell is bothering me because I can sense it as a strong unpleasant odor and I fear that others around me would feel the same way as me.

Comment

Originally posted by alexteo View Post
              Well.... as much as I know, the headache is from the pheromones, but the smell is bothering me because I can sense it as a strong unpleasant odor and I fear that others around me would feel the same way as me.
              Some people get more affected that other, probably you are more sensitive to mones. Same with women, some are more susceptible others get no effect on them.

Probably, not all people will discover that you smell like urine, but be prepared that some will.
              I just don't care if someone detects I stink. Just imagine, that you came from do sports and showers were not working.. hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                I just don't care if someone detects I stink.

I usually go unscented. Many people will stand closer to me when I wear pheromones. Most people seem positively impacted by them. Some people actually like the smell.

Seems you have 2 concerns. First, the smell. Second, the headaches.

alexteo What solutions have you tried so far?

Comment

Where are you applying the pheromones? Maybe stay away from the head?
                  Teacher, about to be married.
                  Arsenal:
                  Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                  Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                  To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post
                    Where are you applying the pheromones? Maybe stay away from the head?
                    as suggested
                    try spraying the ones you are sensitive to on your wrist.
                    And the other ones on your neck (pulse points)

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                    idle @ socials

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X