yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Brand new and eager!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new and eager!

Just placed my first order, been waiting for xist to come back to make this order, now I can't wait to get it in. Hoping I get cohesion as a tester. I have heard the combo of xist and cohesion is great. I do have a product from another company I was given, L2K by alpha. Would L2K be good as a mix with xist, or are the 2 sort of contradictory? Again really excited to get my order, and thankful for such a knowledgeable community to have here!

Originally posted by C_Kong18 View Post
    Just placed my first order, been waiting for xist to come back to make this order, now I can't wait to get it in. Hoping I get cohesion as a tester. I have heard the combo of xist and cohesion is great. I do have a product from another company I was given, L2K by alpha. Would L2K be good as a mix with xist, or are the 2 sort of contradictory? Again really excited to get my order, and thankful for such a knowledgeable community to have here!
    Welcome!

I've found Xist to go well with Cohesion and Taboo and sometimes Ascend w/cops. My daily mix for a long time has been Ascend w/cops + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion (I Call it ACT-X, 1 spray each). The reason I add Taboo is because Xist by itself is not super sexual and works much more subtly; with Taboo you get the romantic reset effects and a slight hint of sexual tension and flirting. The Cohesion is a must add to any blend simply because A1 is very attractive to women and really puts them at ease around you. Lastly Ascend, may or may not be good depending on the situation. I wear ACT-X at work and so I like the respect Ascend gives me, but it also can be very attractive to some women. Also many women love cops and so Ascend delivers just a tiny amount of that as well which really helps.

I've heard good things about L2K but have not tried it myself. I actually commented on another thread that L2K has a lot of the same mones as Ascend even though they have vastly different effects (probably because of the ratios of mones and most likely L2K has a lot more eNONE than Ascend). I think mixing L2K with Xist would be a good idea to test out; I don't think it would be a problem personally. I know many mix Evolve with Xist and L2K has been said to be comparable (but not the same) as Evolve.

Also to help you out (you probably already know this though), this website has one of the best reviews for PXS products I have seen:

I have made a spreadsheet of what each PXS product contains so you can visually see the differences here to help you mix and match blends:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

Then you can find out what each pheromone individually does here:

http://houseofpheromones.com/human-p...cts-molecules/

The short version of this is pheromones usually come in 8 or so "classes" that PXS likes to call "Goals" which you can find on the pheromonexs website. You seem experienced so at the risk of telling you something you already know...You can find them here:

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

These are: Sexual, Intimate, Flirting, Playful, Social, Status, Engaging, and Calming

Personally, I find these to be the top products PXS sells (in no specific order) and I put a few phrases by each as to what they achieve:

1. Ascend - Status, Respect, Alpha-vibe
    2. Xist - Romantic, Instant Boyfriend, "reset the friend zone"
    3. Evolve - Sexual (nighttime sexual)
    4. Taboo - Flirting (daytime sexual and much lighter than Evolve, only 5 mcg eNONE per spray)
    5. Cohesion - Women magnet for kino, touching, cuddling, etc but not overtly sexual by itself
    6. SOB - very aggressive sexual with lots of eNONE and copulins, can be very attractive to HB10 women and those who like men who push their buttons
    7. Dominant Ascend - More respect and status than Ascend. Commands respect like older versions of A314 used to do.
    8. Bliss - great feel good blend that brightens up the mood and puts brings down barriers women may have if they're not feeling well. Also has a slightly sexy vibe to it that some women find attractive.

The reason I like these is because they cover all the pheromone bases and are the top selling products. Everything else will be more specific for different situations (like Flirt, Vibe, Connections are all social products but the basic components of these are found in Xist, Ascend, Evolve, so there is no need to buy these separately for an everyday mix).

Hope this helps!

Lastly, in addition to ACT-X another blend I have been experimenting with is SOB + Bliss + Cohesion. I find this one to really attract HB10 women without intimidating them. I've had great hits with this one at the gym and is probably a great one for clubbing!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• elvin.tan77
      elvin.tan77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh. I feel I can retire peacefully already XD Xcc Am i correct?

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahahahh

I really am blown away by the knowledge and affinity to share and be friendly on this site. in a world of people being ugly just because they can, it is nice to see such a welcoming community. knowledge is power, thanks for the recommendations and great links. I got into this originally to help hit the reset button with my wife. Currently separated, but amicable. I know changing attitudes is going to go a long long way, but figured a little nudge from pheromones when I get to see her can't hurt. Would the xist cohesion still be a good start for this? I'm not sure if the L2K would be a benefit in this situation, most of my readings and musings seem to point L2K toward new relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by C_Kong18 View Post
      I really am blown away by the knowledge and affinity to share and be friendly on this site. in a world of people being ugly just because they can, it is nice to see such a welcoming community. knowledge is power, thanks for the recommendations and great links. I got into this originally to help hit the reset button with my wife. Currently separated, but amicable. I know changing attitudes is going to go a long long way, but figured a little nudge from pheromones when I get to see her can't hurt. Would the xist cohesion still be a good start for this? I'm not sure if the L2K would be a benefit in this situation, most of my readings and musings seem to point L2K toward new relationships.
      No problem! I love PXS; it is such a warming community and they have done so much for me that I have to give back in some way!

Ah yes! I am in the same boat! I joined PXS a few months ago when I needed a reset with my wife. Xist has worked WONDERS for me as have the other PXS products. Xist + Cohesion are probably the ones you should go for, but you can also find benefit in Ascend and L2K and/or Evolve. It depends on your situation. Xist helps women see you in a new light (including your wife). If your issue is lack of sexual intimacy, Xist + L2K or Xist + Evolve/Taboo would work great. If your problem is lack of respect (your wife doesn't think you're successful, etc) Xist + Ascend can help that; etc. Remember mones only do part of the work but they make things so much easier. I would suggest you take a minute to read my journal in the Men's section as I used mones to successfully have my wife fall in love with me again after our spark died out.
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        We totally appreciate you too <3

I will check that out for sure. thanks again. The more I get into these threads and topics, the more I am pleased with my decision to come here!

Comment

Just had to be the weekend we gain an hour that I waiting for my shipment. Lol tracking shows it should be here Monday, so great turnaround. I think from reading a lot of the forums that I am going to start my journey with solo xist and then build from there. I would love a reset and imprinting to kick in quickly. I have a cool surprise up my sleeve that I will be presenting to my SO as well. So really hoping the surprise plus xist starts this recovery. Haven't neglected myself either, just weighed in 30 pounds lighter than I was a month ago, so body, check, attitude improving, mones soon, let's roll lol!
        Last edited by C_Kong18; 11-07-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

From trading a good number of other posts, it seems I am leaving out some important info. I am a 35 yr old white male, my wife is a 37 yr old white Latino mix. hoping to have good long interactions to help xist really work, I don't see 2 hours happening really soon, what is the minimum you should try to shoot for for xist to start settling in?

Comment

I would say at least 1 hour. Honestly theres nothing to say you won't have an effect in less time, I've seen effects in as little as 15 minutes; I guess the more important thing about Xist is it allows women to see you in a different light, so the more she is exposed to it the more effective it is. If all you have is 15 minutes it's better than nothing, of course 1 day of 15 minute exposure won't be enough by itself but if repeated enough times it should have the same effect as 2 or 3 several hours exposures. In my experience it takes 5 minutes roughly for someone's brain to process the pheromones and have a psychological response (If you are sitting close to them at optimal diffusion). So they will be working right away keep that in mind!
            PXS
            AD

Comment

elvin.tan77 said "Ahhh. I feel I can retire peacefully already XD Xcc Am i correct?"

If you are referring to your position of being the "explainer", well NO because I still want you to post! I've learned some really cool stuff from you!

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Meh! he can just be that fun guy who makes me laugh

C_Kong18 knowledgeispower I've seen impressive results happen with just 1 exposure of XiSt for 30 minutes. I've seen years of resentment get wiped away in less than a week with 5 exposures of about 30 minutes each. Whatever this reset is, it's strong.

If you are married, stock up. At some point, she'll get mad at you and want to hold things against you. As far as I'm concerned, this stuff is necessary for the health and survival of a long term romantic relationship. I have about a 6 month supply and at some point, I'll have a year supply.

Comment

• sushi
                sushi commented
                Editing a comment
                you don't notice degredation in holding on to them that long? I notice mine lose their punch after 4-5 months on the shelf.

• knowledgeispower
                knowledgeispower commented
                Editing a comment
                sushi SteveO has said they should maintain a minimum 4-5 year shelf life. In my experience mones can last decades, they are VERY stable (even AD products I have from 2006 still work just fine)

• knowledgeispower
                knowledgeispower commented
                Editing a comment
                Also keep in mind oils will have even longershelf life (like 20+ years easy). You can also put them in the fridge if you want maximum stability (sprays)

sushi Your question is understandable. I once read a comment on a website where someone complained that he put his pheromone spray (from another company, and I don't remember which) in a drawer and found it 6 months later. Half had evaporated just by being in a drawer. So wondering about the shelf life is understandable. So far even though I've had products from PXS for more than 3 months, they still pack their punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                sushi Your question is understandable. I once read a comment on a website where someone complained that he put his pheromone spray (from another company, and I don't remember which) in a drawer and found it 6 months later. Half had evaporated just by being in a drawer. So wondering about the shelf life is understandable. So far even though I've had products from PXS for more than 3 months, they still pack their punch.
                If the cap wasn't put on properly sure; they ARE diluted in alcohol afterall But his mones are probably still stable as long as he re-diluted it properly...pheromones don't evaporate!

Even pharmaceuticals are stable for years passed shelf-life. Many "expiration" dates we talk about are purely FDA requirements. A while back a study was done on shelf life of pharmaceuticals and it was found that many of them retained >97% efficacy at 20+ years storage. Many molecules are naturally stable and don't just break down or degrade. They would need a catalyst of some sort (like extreme heat) and even then still take a long time to do so. SteveO himself has said he is not worried about storing some of his stash in his jeep for months even knowing it can become an oven in there in the summer.

Personally in my experience working in a lab, most molecules we work with are 10-20 years old (funding restrictions) and are just as stable as they were on day 1. Pheromones should be no different.
                PXS
                AD

Comment

• sushi
                  sushi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you.

C! I am here routing for you and of course you have our full support. Marriage is wonderful. In fact, if I knew how amazing it was, I would have married at 23.

The guys esp knowledge gave you a truck load of info and I look forward to reading your journal

You will also be happy to know that you are close and pretty soon I am sure you will be able to take advantage of the goodies below :

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Sorry for the late response but idle insisted I open up the EU main page and a boob poked me in the eye , glad to have you here

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  C! I am here routing for you and of course you have our full support. Marriage is wonderful. In fact, if I knew how amazing it was, I would have married at 23.

The guys esp knowledge gave you a truck load of info and I look forward to reading your journal

You will also be happy to know that you are close and pretty soon I am sure you will be able to take advantage of the goodies below :

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Sorry for the late response but idle insisted I open up the EU main page and a boob poked me in the eye , glad to have you here
                  Thanks for the welcome KateD. I have mentioned this in a couple of different places , but the knowledge and willingness to share that knowledge is unparalleled. From the great staff to the great consumers, if all businesses ran this way, we would be much better off as a society. It's a little bit like Jackie Moon says in Semi Pro ELE everybody love everybody!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X