yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie to XS Pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to XS Pheromones

Just wanna say hi!
    Excitingly waiting for my 1st order from XS.
    Previous pheromone encounters with Androtics Direct.

Welcome! I am sure KateD will give you a lovely greeting very shortly! She has been building a women's pheromone army I hear so maybe you can enlist with her

Excited to have you with us!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

KateD Would love to be enlist by her ????

Comment

Athena! These guys keep me busy which is why I am so late to reply to this thread.

Yes, as knowledge said rightly I have been trying to put together my little female army but the ladies come and go. Sometimes they play hide and seek with me.Pop in every now and then and leaves me to play with myself or just the guys

The guys are getting fed up of me, I can tell so I need to to latch on to some women folks

I am curious to know why the switch from AD, why the interest in pheromones and what are your goals for using these awesome products

Comment

Welcome to the PXS! Tell us more about yourself.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X