yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheronoob - not quite so noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheronoob - not quite so noob

hi guys, joined this community to expand my knowledge and experiences. Been a long time user of Pherotruth and Liquid Alchemy Lab mines..starting my exploration of XS mones..XIST caught my eye and attention. Looking forward to mingling with the Xs community!

You probably know a lot about PXS products already from PheroTruth but in case you haven't seen some of my posts/read around I'll give you the same schpeel I give everyone else to get an idea of the different products PXS sells. I too have been using Androtics products for a while, but they unfortunately were never great, and not very potent either. With AD products you would need 3-4 sprays at times to get an effect, but with PXS products usually 1 spray is more than enough!

This website has one of the best reviews for PXS products I have seen:

I have made a spreadsheet of what each PXS product contains so you can visually see the differences here:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

Then you can find out what each pheromone individually does here:

http://houseofpheromones.com/human-p...cts-molecules/

The short version of this is pheromones usually come in 8 or so "classes" that PXS likes to call "Goals" which you can find on the pheromonexs website. You seem experienced so at the risk of telling you something you already know...You can find them here:

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

These are: Sexual, Intimate, Flirting, Playful, Social, Status, Engaging, and Calming

Personally, I find these to be the top products PXS sells (in no specific order) and I put a few phrases by each as to what they achieve:

1. Ascend - Status, Respect, Alpha-vibe
    2. Xist - Romantic, Instant Boyfriend, "reset the friend zone"
    3. Evolve - Sexual (nighttime sexual), 20 mcg ENONE per spray
    4. Taboo - Flirting (daytime sexual and much lighter than Evolve, only 5 mcg eNONE per spray)
    5. Cohesion - Women magnet for kino, touching, cuddling, etc but not overtly sexual by itself

The reason I like these 5 is because they cover all the pheromone bases and are the top selling products. Everything else will be more specific for different situations (like Flirt, Vibe, Connections are all social products but the basic components of these are found in Xist, Ascend, Evolve, so there is no need to buy these separately for an everyday mix unless you are trying to steer or for specific social situations).

Personally the best learning is experimenting. PXS sells the basic intro pack of ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) for a discounted price and then maybe you can buy the mix and match discounted pack to get Xist + Taboo + another product (Xist is currently in low supply but will be re-stocked soon!)

Ascend can be bought with or without copulins. Personally I have been experimenting with Ascend with cops and I like it with them more than without them.

Desire Me Oil is nice too because it is pure cops if you like cops like I do...also have been experimenting with SOB lately and like it...it is kind of like IJ from AD but better (it has cops while IJ does not). Hope this helps you out a bit!

Lastly, Dominant Ascend (XS170) is a product you should try out. I've been using it lately in place of Ascend at work and like it a lot (still have more testing to do). Essentially is is a more alpha product than Ascend and is tantamount to the early versions of A314 that garnered instant respect. Consider it!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Noob! Although are not a newb to mones, just a newbie to XS and I think you would love our products

Since you are no newb to mones I know you will definitely add to our research and help everyone out on the forum

We look forward to you being part of our growing community

Comment

Thanks so much for the resources! The spreadsheet looks very informative and very useful for choosing blends based on what molecular properties each blend contains! If there are any specific questions I will PM you guys

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X