yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings everyone

I have been on other pheromone sites in the past. Started using them again after my collection ran out. Did some research and came here. Evolve oil and spray are on the way! Also got the massage oil. Excited to be here and look forward to testing and leaving my results.
    Last edited by TMG; 10-11-2016, 07:47 PM.

Welcome back I've heard a lot about the massage oil but haven't had a chance to buy it yet. Would love to hear your results with that!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Yes, definitely need to check out the massage oils too.

Comment

Thanks! So any suggestions on a product other than what I have on the way? TUTH from AD was hitting a 40 year old pretty hard for the past few months or so. Ran out and wanted to try a different hard hitting sexual. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Well here's the thing. TUTH is pure eNONE. It's a hard hitter but it's not anything special. Evolve on the other hand has 20 mcg of eNONE per spray (TUTH is usually only 2.5 or 5 mcg per spray), but it is very well buffered so it "evolves" over the night.

I'll give you the same schpeel I give everyone else to get an idea of the different products PXS sells. I too have been using Androtics products for a while, but they unfortunately were never great, and not very potent either. With AD products you would need 3-4 sprays at times to get an effect, but with PXS products usually 1 spray is more than enough!

This website has one of the best reviews for PXS products I have seen:

I have made a spreadsheet of what each PXS product contains so you can visually see the differences here:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

Then you can find out what each pheromone individually does here:

http://houseofpheromones.com/human-p...cts-molecules/

The short version of this is pheromones usually come in 8 or so "classes" that PXS likes to call "Goals" which you can find on the pheromonexs website. You seem experienced so at the risk of telling you something you already know...You can find them here:

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

These are: Sexual, Intimate, Flirting, Playful, Social, Status, Engaging, and Calming

Personally, I find these to be the top products PXS sells (in no specific order) and I put a few phrases by each as to what they achieve:

1. Ascend - Status, Respect, Alpha-vibe
          2. Xist - Romantic, Instant Boyfriend, "reset the friend zone"
          3. Evolve - Sexual (nighttime sexual)
          4. Taboo - Flirting (daytime sexual and much lighter than Evolve, only 5 mcg eNONE per spray)
          5. Cohesion - Women magnet for kino, touching, cuddling, etc but not overtly sexual by itself

The reason I like these 5 is because they cover all the pheromone bases and are the top selling products. Everything else will be more specific for different situations (like Flirt, Vibe, Connections are all social products but the basic components of these are found in Xist, Ascend, Evolve, so there is no need to buy these separately for an everyday mix).

Personally the best learning is experimenting. PXS sells the basic intro pack of ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) for a discounted price and then maybe you can buy the mix and match discounted pack to get Xist + Taboo + another product (Xist is currently in low supply but will be re-stocked soon!)

Ascend can be bought with or without copulins. Personally I have been experimenting with Ascend with cops and I like it with them more than without them.

Hope this helps! There is no "one hit" product because each one is for a different use. However combos can be used for an everyday mix, personally I wear Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion as my new daily mix (1 spray of each) and then for a night time mix where sex is feasible I will replace the Taboo with Evolve (so Ascend + Xist + Evolve + Cohesion) as you don't really want to wear Evolve when there is no feasibility for sex (like at work).

For you, since you already bought evolve I would suggest you also get Taboo to experiment with (it is comparable to TUTH but has a few other mones instead of being pure eNONE).
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

TMG walcome back to the world of seduction )
            PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
            Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
            LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
            PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
            Lacroy: NNPA
            HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
            Alpha Dream: AM
            TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

TMG You might want to look at Impaxs...

Alpha-ImpaXS Designed for a community member this blend makes a very fast alpha imprint on those around you. Unlike a steady buildup, and thus easier to believe signature you'd find in Ascend or APi, or the new Artisan Blend Dominant Ascend, this is a fast acting blend. Its like walking into

Comment

knowledgeispower, thanks for the inormative and detailed response. I will try your suggestions and test it out! Xcc I will look into that as well. Sasharana thx!
                Last edited by TMG; 10-12-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

TMG! welcome back to the world of seduction indeed. I didn't know as men get older, their need for more loving increases.I better brace myself

You have already some of the awesomes on the forum and I am glad they already took the time to guide you and answer your questions

Make yourself at home and remember to share your experiences with us

Comment

Hey KateD! Yes some 40 year olds do and fortunate I'm one of them. The experience helps, especially with giving massages. ???? I just received my order and and happy with everything SteveO sent me, including samples of the warming massage oil, Vibe, Celebrity and Ascend. Personal msg written by SteveO and yes some M&Ms! Just tried the massage oils out and yes the woman (early30s) just loved it. Told me to make sure I use those oils every time! Throughly enjoying the PXS products, looking forward to sharing my testing and experiences.

Comment

I just remembered. One of the samples was Ascend. If it was with cops would it say that or is that standard now with Ascend?

Comment

TMG I think that the samples of Ascend have copulins. I think to get Ascend without copulins, you need to request it. My sample of Ascend had copulins.

Comment

You can definitely tell if there are or there are not by smelling them.

Comment

bogdy is right! As it is drying on my skin, it smells like milk that's gone bad, or cheese.

Comment

Thanks, yeah best way to tell is to spray it! So I sprayed once to my wrist and wow, I noticed the copulins. I had one drop of Evolve too, spread on my neck. Great night out of testing!
                              Positive response from a girl I hung out with, mid conversation, she nuzzled into my app points and held on with one of her legs. Lol. This while standing and having a couple drinks at a small bar. As soon as this happened I was all smiles because I could see the effect of PXS products compared to others. The Evolve kept its effect for several hours. When I was leaving she wouldn't let go! Too funny! Can't wait to try it out more this weekend!

Comment

TMG I have noticed that Vibe and Evolve can tend to create a clingy effect in women.

When I've worn Evolve as an everyday wear (don't ask how I pull this off, I really don't know...), I've had women who work at stores following me out of the stores, and I'm like "What are you doing? I thought you were supposed to be working."

So use with caution. I realize that people may reach for Evolve for casual sex or one night stands, but keep that clingy factor in mind if you do. Perhaps if you want something more casual, another formula might be better.

Comment

Originally posted by TMG View Post
                                  I just remembered. One of the samples was Ascend. If it was with cops would it say that or is that standard now with Ascend?
                                  All Ascend samples by default come with cops
                                  PXS
                                  AD

Comment

I just ordered one spray bottle of Xist, 2 were available, looks like I was lucky tonight!

Comment

Make sure to sweet spot test with evolve,for me it works best with a half a drop.

Comment

I have tried one drop and had a fun night with a woman, 2 drops and it was like she was in a constant DIHL and literally would not let me go, just hung on me. Lol. Haven't tried half a drop because I can never get half a drop.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X