yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

hello everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everybody

hello everybody. i am a 32 yo male from southern europe.
    not new to mones, but definetely new here.
    i still have to figure out which is which,considering i only ordered from the company that changes the formulas and says nothing about it up until now.
    i have to say that even thou the spray mones seem really cool blends, i am more interested in the putatives, so i am currently looking for some sort of replacement of some of my favourite molecules, which are named 74, 84, 91, 96.
    can anyone please address me with the matter?
    thank you all

Welcome! There are alot of people here who have tested the putatives and their counterparts; to be honest I have not tested any PXS putatives but Xcc can probably help you out there!

I will say you definitely don't want to miss out on the blends PXS has, they really are top notch. They are 10x more potent than Androtics products and get me hits almost every time. SteveO has done a great job with them, and takes out the guess work for you. Of course you can still test out the putatives, but don't forget to sample some of the blends! Especially Xist, Evolve, and Cohesion!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

newmanager84 I think that in general xsp74 is supposed to be VERY similar (perhaps the same) as p74. And so forth.

I can tell you that I wonder if the PXS putatives are stronger because for example recommended dose of p96 is about 30 to 60 mcg for a total application. I can only handle about 30 mcg of xsp96 and beyond that I start to feel a bit ... uh ... groovy.

Comment

Why hello there new! Do my eyes deceive me. Trust me I totally would love for you to test the ship out of the Putative alternatives. Personally , I don't think there is enough feedback on them and they are great stuff.I personally think people don't realize the secret voodoo besides these and it takes peeps like you to peek their interest

You can also work with X who has been trying to find out the secrets behind some of these but he can't do all the work himself. You came just in time

Here is the link where you can find them. I always loved P83 from AD and I try P74 as well. So far, I have tested XSP83 and XSp75 with amazing results. I do plan to stock up on some more of these pretty soon

I encourage you to sign up for our newsletters and get 10% off your first purchase. You also want to look into our discounts for life program , which is pretty awesome

You are not new to mones but new to XS stuff so in case you want to start of simple, then use the goals system to find the right product for you

Comment

Our lovely KateD beat me to it

Welcome to our pheromone comunity newmanager84

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Welcome!
            I think you can buy replacements for putatives in store.They have research molecule if you are interested.I heard rumors about xist having p91 but only Steve can confirm it.

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
              Welcome!
              I think you can buy replacements for putatives in store.They have research molecule if you are interested.I heard rumors about xist having p91 but only Steve can confirm it.
              Where did you hear that? From PheroTruth I have been told Xist has P93 and P74. Never heard P91
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X