yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drama Free Zone

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello everyone, noob here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello everyone, noob here

    Hi everybody, my name is Diego, I'm 24 and I'm from Peru...

    I was looking about mones lately and I found Androtics Direct and bought 2 of their products: Instant Honesty and Ammunition. I want to win my ex gf back, she's dating someone else, she's been showing some feelings for me, but that's not enough to get her back, so I decided to try mones.

    Looking for some reviews on some pages I found there's a product that seems to be more powerfull and effective than the products I bought: XiSt, and some users from the forum I've been looking lately say that Taboo would be the perfect product to combine it. I would like to read some opinions or get some advice for what I want to do.

    How do I get a discount certificate? And if anyone knows when is XiSt going to be available again, I really would like to know, 'cause, from the reviews I read, I just want this product sooo bad...

  • #2
    Originally posted by 92diego View Post
    Hi everybody, my name is Diego, I'm 24 and I'm from Peru...

    I was looking about mones lately and I found Androtics Direct and bought 2 of their products: Instant Honesty and Ammunition. I want to win my ex gf back, she's dating someone else, she's been showing some feelings for me, but that's not enough to get her back, so I decided to try mones.

    Looking for some reviews on some pages I found there's a product that seems to be more powerfull and effective than the products I bought: XiSt, and some users from the forum I've been looking lately say that Taboo would be the perfect product to combine it. I would like to read some opinions or get some advice for what I want to do.

    How do I get a discount certificate? And if anyone knows when is XiSt going to be available again, I really would like to know, 'cause, from the reviews I read, I just want this product sooo bad...
    Glad to have you here!

    First of all, if you sign up for the newsletter you can get a 10% off welcome discount (if you didn't get it email support as they have had issues with it recently).

    Xist should be available soon, but a few months back they ran out of the molecule that made Xist so special. SteveO has tried hard to get his vendor to make it in a large quantity and they keep delaying it for whatever reason. He says it "should" be available in a few weeks but they keep delaying his order for some reason; hopefully the wait will not be much longer and he hopes to never have this issue again. But yes they definitely will be making Xist for a long time to come! And the reviews are right, Xist is a phenomenal product it is worth the wait and the hype!

    I too have been using Androtics products for a while, but they unfortunately were never great, and not very potent either. With AD products you would need 3-4 sprays at times to get an effect, but with PXS products usually 1 spray is more than enough!

    There is a lot to learn but it is not as overwhelming as it seems! This website has one of the best reviews for PXS products I have seen:

    http://houseofpheromones.com/pheromonexs/

    One thing to keep in mind is each product is a mixture of various pheromones. This might be overwhelming but if you have the time it is worth doing the research. I have made a spreadsheet of what each PXS product contains so you can visually see the differences here:

    https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

    Then you can find out what each pheromone individually does here:

    http://houseofpheromones.com/human-p...cts-molecules/


    The short version of this is pheromones usually come in 8 or so "classes" that PXS likes to call "Goals" which you can find on the pheromonexs website. You can find them here:

    https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

    These are: Sexual, Intimate, Flirting, Playful, Social, Status, Engaging, and Calming


    Personally, I find these to be the top products PXS sells (in no specific order) and I put a few phrases by each as to what they achieve:

    1. Ascend - Status, Respect, Alpha-vibe
    2. Xist - Romantic, Instant Boyfriend, "reset the friend zone"
    3. Evolve - Sexual (nighttime sexual)
    4. Taboo - Flirting (daytime sexual and much lighter than Evolve)
    5. Cohesion - Women magnet for kino, touching, cuddling, etc but not overtly sexual by itself

    The reason I like these 5 is because they cover all the pheromone bases and are the top selling products. Everything else will be more specific for different situations (like Flirt, Vibe, Connections are all social products but the basic components of these are found in Xist, Ascend, Evolve, so there is no need to buy these separately for an everyday mix).

    Personally the best learning is experimenting. PXS sells the basic intro pack of ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) for a discounted price and then maybe you can buy the mix and match discounted pack to get Xist + Taboo + another product (Xist is currently in low supply but will be re-stocked soon!)

    Ascend can be bought with or without copulins. Long-story short is that copulins are fatty acids secreted by a fertile female's vagina that has been known to have positive effects on men (we call these self-effects) but also can turn on women and at the same time give off a vibe that you are a player and that in effect makes you more attractive to some women (although it can turn off some women who don't like that which is why some people prefer to leave out the cops). Cops also smell very strong so you have to get used to their odor but its not that bad and no one would really notice/comment on them (they do smell like pussy after all lol). Personally I have been experimenting with Ascend with cops and I like it with them more than without them.

    Hope this helps! There is no "one hit" product because each one is for a different use. However combos can be used for an everyday mix, personally I wear Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion as my new daily mix (1 spray of each) and then for a night time mix where sex is feasible I will replace the Taboo with Evolve (so Ascend + Xist + Evolve + Cohesion) as you don't really want to wear Evolve when there is no feasibility for sex (like at work).
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

    Comment


    • #3
      Also for Xist here's a post SteveO made about the issue with it being delayed last week:

      https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...0148#post40148
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

        Glad to have you here!

        First of all, if you sign up for the newsletter you can get a 10% off welcome discount (if you didn't get it email support as they have had issues with it recently).

        Xist should be available soon, but a few months back they ran out of the molecule that made Xist so special. SteveO has tried hard to get his vendor to make it in a large quantity and they keep delaying it for whatever reason. He says it "should" be available in a few weeks but they keep delaying his order for some reason; hopefully the wait will not be much longer and he hopes to never have this issue again. But yes they definitely will be making Xist for a long time to come! And the reviews are right, Xist is a phenomenal product it is worth the wait and the hype!

        I too have been using Androtics products for a while, but they unfortunately were never great, and not very potent either. With AD products you would need 3-4 sprays at times to get an effect, but with PXS products usually 1 spray is more than enough!

        There is a lot to learn but it is not as overwhelming as it seems! This website has one of the best reviews for PXS products I have seen:

        http://houseofpheromones.com/pheromonexs/

        One thing to keep in mind is each product is a mixture of various pheromones. This might be overwhelming but if you have the time it is worth doing the research. I have made a spreadsheet of what each PXS product contains so you can visually see the differences here:

        https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

        Then you can find out what each pheromone individually does here:

        http://houseofpheromones.com/human-p...cts-molecules/


        The short version of this is pheromones usually come in 8 or so "classes" that PXS likes to call "Goals" which you can find on the pheromonexs website. You can find them here:

        https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

        These are: Sexual, Intimate, Flirting, Playful, Social, Status, Engaging, and Calming


        Personally, I find these to be the top products PXS sells (in no specific order) and I put a few phrases by each as to what they achieve:

        1. Ascend - Status, Respect, Alpha-vibe
        2. Xist - Romantic, Instant Boyfriend, "reset the friend zone"
        3. Evolve - Sexual (nighttime sexual)
        4. Taboo - Flirting (daytime sexual and much lighter than Evolve)
        5. Cohesion - Women magnet for kino, touching, cuddling, etc but not overtly sexual by itself

        The reason I like these 5 is because they cover all the pheromone bases and are the top selling products. Everything else will be more specific for different situations (like Flirt, Vibe, Connections are all social products but the basic components of these are found in Xist, Ascend, Evolve, so there is no need to buy these separately for an everyday mix).

        Personally the best learning is experimenting. PXS sells the basic intro pack of ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) for a discounted price and then maybe you can buy the mix and match discounted pack to get Xist + Taboo + another product (Xist is currently in low supply but will be re-stocked soon!)

        Ascend can be bought with or without copulins. Long-story short is that copulins are fatty acids secreted by a fertile female's vagina that has been known to have positive effects on men (we call these self-effects) but also can turn on women and at the same time give off a vibe that you are a player and that in effect makes you more attractive to some women (although it can turn off some women who don't like that which is why some people prefer to leave out the cops). Cops also smell very strong so you have to get used to their odor but its not that bad and no one would really notice/comment on them (they do smell like pussy after all lol). Personally I have been experimenting with Ascend with cops and I like it with them more than without them.

        Hope this helps! There is no "one hit" product because each one is for a different use. However combos can be used for an everyday mix, personally I wear Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion as my new daily mix (1 spray of each) and then for a night time mix where sex is feasible I will replace the Taboo with Evolve (so Ascend + Xist + Evolve + Cohesion) as you don't really want to wear Evolve when there is no feasibility for sex (like at work).
        Wow, you just answered very fast, thanks!

        Actually, my budget is a little low, so I'm planning to buy 2 products and see what happens. Xist is a must, I'll have to stick to Androtics while Xist is ready, but I want to lure my ex gf back so I would like to get some advice, maybe Evolve or Cohesion (I want to be sexually atractive to her again, but I really like the Cohesion effect to), what would you do? Of course I will try them solo first and mix them later, but If you can actually give some advice, I would be thankfull. (My english sucks, Sorry)

        BTW, when you say Evolve is nighttime sexual, you mean it has better results at night?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 92diego View Post

          Wow, you just answered very fast, thanks!

          Actually, my budget is a little low, so I'm planning to buy 2 products and see what happens. Xist is a must, I'll have to stick to Androtics while Xist is ready, but I want to lure my ex gf back so I would like to get some advice, maybe Evolve or Cohesion (I want to be sexually atractive to her again, but I really like the Cohesion effect to), what would you do? Of course I will try them solo first and mix them later, but If you can actually give some advice, I would be thankfull. (My english sucks, Sorry)

          BTW, when you say Evolve is nighttime sexual, you mean it has better results at night?
          If you have money only for two I would get Xist + Evolve. So maybe buy Evolve now and wait for Xist, and ask for samples of Cohesion + Taboo + Ascend

          Evolve is one of SteveO's best products and has been rated very very well all over the forums I've seen. It is a lot of eNONE (20 mcg/spray) so it is very sexual but it is very well buffered with social + other mones so it isn't intimidating.

          What I mean when I see nighttime sexual is that this mone gets better results when you are on a date/in a bar/at a club, etc. You can still wear it during the day, but it may be a bit heavy for daytime use when you have no ability to have sex because of all the eNONE. So you want to wear it when you are feasibly able to have sex with someone (so probably not at work). Some people do wear it at work and the such as it is attractive by itself, but it probably will not get the intended effects unless you're out on a date or in a clubbing environment.

          Now here's the thing, Cohesion + Taboo are great products but not really standalone. Taboo is a lot like Ammo but better, but it is very light (Ammo is also very light) so many people prefer to use Taboo to spice up a mix like Xist or Ascend but not necessarily by itself. Same thing with Cohesion, it adds comfort and attraction, but wearing it by itself won't give you the intended results you're looking for. So if you really only have money for 2 products I would stick with Xist + Evolve for now.

          Since this is your ex-GF, Evolve may be good as she will be more open to the idea of seeing you in an attractive manner again. And Xist will help rekindle the romance when its available
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

          Comment


          • #6
            Diego! It is a pleasure to have you and I hope you spread the word around about us to your friends. Unlike AD we do not offer a $25 gift certificate when you post an introduction on the forum. Our discounts have been revamped to encourage more forum participation

            As the amazing knowledge suggested, you can sign up for our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase and by participating on the forum by sharing your results, feedback about our services or just mingling and having fun you can earn lifetime discounts.

            http://pheromones.today/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1

            https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...luencers-oh-my

            Since you already got the products from AD, use them, get yourself familiar with mones.Do as much research as you can and when the time is right I am sure the Xist will be available for the picking

            The men are around to help you with your goals and to guide you through your pheromone journey

            I look forward to seeing you around

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

              If you have money only for two I would get Xist + Evolve. So maybe buy Evolve now and wait for Xist, and ask for samples of Cohesion + Taboo + Ascend

              Evolve is one of SteveO's best products and has been rated very very well all over the forums I've seen. It is a lot of eNONE (20 mcg/spray) so it is very sexual but it is very well buffered with social + other mones so it isn't intimidating.

              What I mean when I see nighttime sexual is that this mone gets better results when you are on a date/in a bar/at a club, etc. You can still wear it during the day, but it may be a bit heavy for daytime use when you have no ability to have sex because of all the eNONE. So you want to wear it when you are feasibly able to have sex with someone (so probably not at work). Some people do wear it at work and the such as it is attractive by itself, but it probably will not get the intended effects unless you're out on a date or in a clubbing environment.

              Now here's the thing, Cohesion + Taboo are great products but not really standalone. Taboo is a lot like Ammo but better, but it is very light (Ammo is also very light) so many people prefer to use Taboo to spice up a mix like Xist or Ascend but not necessarily by itself. Same thing with Cohesion, it adds comfort and attraction, but wearing it by itself won't give you the intended results you're looking for. So if you really only have money for 2 products I would stick with Xist + Evolve for now.

              Since this is your ex-GF, Evolve may be good as she will be more open to the idea of seeing you in an attractive manner again. And Xist will help rekindle the romance when its available
              Great, I just want Evolve so bad right now since the only chance I can get to see her is at night... AND I'm looking forward to get XiSt (SteveO please hurry :c). BTW how do i get the samples you mention, are they for free?

              You Know what, I really like this forum, you guys give me the answer I look for and in no time, and I'm starting to love PXS already, even if I haven't tried it yet... And thanks for the info KateD, I don't mind paying the full price if I'm getting results

              Comment


              • #8
                When you place an order they usually send you 3 samples. In the comments box on the checkout page there is a place where they ask you which samples you are interested in (based on their availability of course!)
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm starting to love PXS, seriously, thanks bro! I just hope XiSt is available soon

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    92diego

                    Welcome. Now alright, first if knowledgeispower posts something, please read it carefully. He's a pheromone genius.

                    Next, winning back an ex-gf. I wouldn't worry about her dating someone else. Maybe she's trying to make you jealous. Who knows? But women can change their minds about men. So breathe and relax. Analyze the situation... why did she leave?

                    You might want to think about why she left. Were you not being assertive enough? How was your leadership? Did she feel neglected? I'd encourage you to analyze it because pheromones will do SOME work, but you need to do some too. Why did she leave? Did she tell you?

                    Now for pheromones. How old is your ex-gf? If she is under 25, Api and Vibe might be a good way to go. Women under 25 usually want to be with the cool guy and Api plus Vibe can do just that for image. Celebrity might be another option. Barely Legal might also be an option.

                    If she's over 25, I'd lean toward Ascend with copulins.

                    I'd encourage you to check these out: Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs might be another. It's for social status and a bit sexual. Great for everyday wear or parties. Also at Liquid Alchemy Labs there is Nude, but I'd only use that if she was under 25. If she's over 25, I'd consider Nude Alpha and then add 30 to 50 mcg of A1 (androstadienone).

                    Here's some information on how to use Nude if you so decide to:

                    http://houseofpheromones.com/nude-re...-alchemy-labs/

                    There is also Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friend Zone, Swoon, Grail of Affection, and The Hookup. I'm not saying you have to buy all these, but I'd encourage you to look.

                    XiSt with Taboo I think is a great idea. Now there is a rumor that Escape the Friend Zone might be a good substitute for XiSt if there is an XiSt shortage. But personally, I'd grab XiSt first and only go with Escape the Friend Zone if there was an emergency like an XiSt shortage.

                    I'm wondering if the issue is more about her feelings rather than your sex appeal. So I might go with Taboo over Evolve for now, but I'd encourage you to consider getting Evolve at some point.

                    Hope this helps!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      One day she just started to act very cold, and a few days later she said she felt nothing for me anymore... we broke up and a week later she told me she was dating someone else, she's pregnant like I said... two week from that day she said she missed me, she went to spend the night with me at home, we kissed, and, you know what happened next... I told her I missed her and that day she started acting like we were a couple again, the day after that, she started to act cold again... I want the best help from mones I can get, that's why I ask the best advice you can give about mixing two products to help me, for now I got XiSt and Evolve and XiSt and Taboo, but what do you think guys? What would be the best choice?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        92diego I'd DEFINITELY go with XiSt! Personally, I'd go with XiSt only to start and make sure I saw her 2 times a week. Then after maybe 2 weeks, use XiSt + Taboo.

                        Comment

                        Ad down

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X