yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New here, but been around...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, but been around...

Howdy!

Im new to the forums, but ive been around other places (PheroTruth, and a place that shall not be named, where i first met Steve-O)

I just recently ordered some new mones, to get back into the swing of things, as i have been out of the loop for a little over a year now. I ordered a bottle of Api, and Connections to get started. Must say, i still love Steve-O's customer service. The pop rocks made me smile, and the hand written note explaining that one of the samples was far better than the TUTH i had been using (which my wife LOVES) has restored my faith in humanity, and samples! (got mini's of: Crush, Evolve, and Ascend) All of which im excited to try, as well as very excited to play with the original ordered mones. I look forward to giving my feedback, and chatting with the rest of the community!

SXA
    My Aresenal:
    PSX:
    Spray: Connections (Scented: Aqua Di Gio)
    Oil: Api (Scented: FXS)
    Samples: Ascend (with Cop), Evolve, Crush (unscented)
    AD:
    Spray: P83 (Aukto), Ammo, TUTH, IS, P102
    Oil: A314 (post change, not sure it really works...)
    Others soon to follow!

Originally posted by ShadowXAlpha View Post
    Howdy!

Im new to the forums, but ive been around other places (PheroTruth, and a place that shall not be named, where i first met Steve-O)

I just recently ordered some new mones, to get back into the swing of things, as i have been out of the loop for a little over a year now. I ordered a bottle of Api, and Connections to get started. Must say, i still love Steve-O's customer service. The pop rocks made me smile, and the hand written note explaining that one of the samples was far better than the TUTH i had been using (which my wife LOVES) has restored my faith in humanity, and samples! (got mini's of: Crush, Evolve, and Ascend) All of which im excited to try, as well as very excited to play with the original ordered mones. I look forward to giving my feedback, and chatting with the rest of the community!

SXA
    Welcome! Glad to have you here! You can name that place here, PXS doesn't censor unlike AD
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Welcome! Glad to have you here! You can name that place here, PXS doesn't censor unlike AD
      Ah... guess the cats out of the bag then... lol Speaking of them, they got me a bit discouraged, although, i know my wife can vouch for the effectiveness of TUTH, but everything else i had ordered, didn't necessarily seem like it was really working... Just sprayed some Evolve before the wife gets home... so... we'll see :-D
      My Aresenal:
      PSX:
      AD:
      Others soon to follow!

Comment

I don't blame you! AD products were a hit or miss for me. I liked a few of their MX's like MX 200 (SteveO improved on this and called it Exotica) and MX 297 (SteveO also made a better version of this called Barely Legal...), but they were all so-so. Even A314, while great, didn't feel like a magic bullet. SteveO's products are amazing to be honest with you. Evolve and all the other product lines like Ascend (more social than A314), Xist, Taboo (like Ammo but better), Cohesion (like IFM but better) have worked wonders with my wife. Ammo for example never worked for me...

Evolve is a unique product because it was the evolution (no pun intended lol) of SteveO's ICM mix which made it to 3.0 before he finally perfected it in what we now know is Evolve.

The #1 thing I love most about PXS products is their potency and their diffusion tech. Unlike AD products, PXS products seem to last a very long time. The 6-8 hour rating on the spray is no joke, they really do last that long. On top of that the anti-sweat and advanced diffusion tech is awesome. You really get a consistent signature throughout the day and I work out with my mones on and I can still feel and smell them on me (literally feel them, as they have a higher concentration of oil fixative than other companies that use Alchol as a carrier). They work for a long time...

I've never felt I needed more than 1 spray of any of the PXS line, while with AD I commonly had to use 3-4 sprays to even get an effect. It's a bargain!
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I had good luck with Ammo. And, as i have mentioned, TUTH was a game changer for me.... I played with IS, i noticed some self effect, but nothing else tbh, and the batch of A314 that i did have, was a 2012 batch, and if im not mistaken, that was already after the fallout (which is, and was really disappointing...) So, i figured i would try the Api (love the reference... hehe) Because ive been looking for an edge in the alpha department. I can always pull out the alpha... but it takes a bit of work, and doesnt always work, so something, even just a little, to give me more status, would be awesome.

I like the idea behind IS, and im looking for a solid social (or 3...) For improving not only my mood, but those around me. And as always, solid flirtatious mixes, and sexual mixes to watch the wife go crazy ( I guess its fun for me too... :-P ) Not sure its a huge factor, but im 32 years young. And, like i mentioned, been out of the mones game for a little while, but VERY excited to be back. I was also looking at some products from L.A.L. Such as Wolf. But apparently their online ordering at this point is i bit wonky... so ill stick with XS for now... actually... tempted to order some more already... As always, Thanks for your insight and knowledge knowledgeispower Its nice to have such a supportive community! Until Tomorrow!
          My Aresenal:
          PSX:
          AD:
          Others soon to follow!

Comment

Instant Shine was always a dud with me. I couldn't get any self-effects from 1 spray to 5 sprays...just never felt it helped.

Check out Dominant Ascend. I just ordered it today and heard it is great and much better than Ascend in the Alpha department. To be honest APi is the least Alpha of the 3 (Dominant Ascend > Ascend > APi). APi gives off a "cool guy" vibe while Ascend is a bit more Alpha but still much more social than A314. Dominant Ascend I hear is good in the workplace so I am excited to try that out. Don't get me wrong, all of them have their place, but I feel with Ascend you have to do more of the leg work in socially influencing your peers, while Dominant Ascend gives you the respect with little work (or so I hear). APi on the other hand makes you very popular and fun to be around, but not heavy on the Alpha, just a touch of Alpha.

In developing Ascend SteveO wanted a blend that earned you respect by allowing you to socially influence people rather than socially dominating people which tends to backfire and make people respect but hate you. He pushes the Alpha a bit when developing Dominant Ascend as some people want that status to be a bit more like the original A314 and not have to work for it as much. On the other hand APi he prefers to wear daily because it makes him one cool guy but he would prefer to use Ascend for business related matters and keep APi as just a nice daily wear.
            PXS
            AD

Comment

Shadow! So happy to have you join us. You have already tasted the wonderful experience of XS but we always surprise you even further

What I love about this company is we use all our resources to ensure we maintain the same quality and even improve. AD has its die hard customers and we have ours , a little competition is always healthy

Thank you for taking the time to write this thread and for letting us know how you feel about us so far.

Don't be shy to post your results and to make yourself at home here

We love feedback and participation so much, we found a way to reward you for life

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

ShadowXAlpha There is a rumor that 4 to 6 drops of Api might mimic the A314 of it's glory days. I don't know if that's true or not.

As for socials? Vibe, Bliss, Flirt might all be of interest.

As for LAL, I'd encourage patience. They have EXCELLENT products.

Pheromone Treasures is another to check out.

Comment

ZOMG! Ive started a journal! And Xcc has already started poking around... beating knowledgeispower to the punch!

My Aresenal:
                  PSX:
                  AD:
                  Others soon to follow!

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol

Originally posted by ShadowXAlpha View Post
                  ZOMG! Ive started a journal! And Xcc has already started poking around... beating knowledgeispower to the punch!

https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...-of-all-things
                  Too late I found it
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X