yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

It's time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time...

It's been a long time since I have been active in the world of pheromones, so long that I am going to have to play catch-up. Been working my butt off for a long time and now I am starting to regain free time and funds for pheromones, and the interest and opportunity to use them.

If you don't know me, I was fairly well known on the Androtics forum for a while. I'm not sure how much time I am going to have free for playing with and reporting on pheromones, but I do miss it. Just threw away a large part of my old pheromone collection while cleaning out my soon-to-be home office, and discovered a few things that re-ignited my interest.

Kind of missing the effects from A314, so I ordered Ascend. Curious to see what Taboo might do, so I ordered some of that. And SOB just sounded like too much fun... so into the cart that went. I will have to get some Evolve next.

Let the games begin!

What the!?!?!?!

Ladies and Gents, the Master Mind behind The Panty Scorcher ... Mister CatLord!!!!

It would be nice if your interest took you back down THAT ROAD!

Glad all has worked out for you Mister!

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
      It's been a long time since I have been active in the world of pheromones, so long that I am going to have to play catch-up. Been working my butt off for a long time and now I am starting to regain free time and funds for pheromones, and the interest and opportunity to use them.

If you don't know me, I was fairly well known on the Androtics forum for a while. I'm not sure how much time I am going to have free for playing with and reporting on pheromones, but I do miss it. Just threw away a large part of my old pheromone collection while cleaning out my soon-to-be home office, and discovered a few things that re-ignited my interest.

Kind of missing the effects from A314, so I ordered Ascend. Curious to see what Taboo might do, so I ordered some of that. And SOB just sounded like too much fun... so into the cart that went. I will have to get some Evolve next.

Let the games begin!
      Welcome! Same boat as me! Been on Androtics since 2006 and took a prolonged absence in 2011 and just discovered PXS a few months ago If you liked A314 you might want to check out Dominant Ascend as well. Ascend I've found as others have as well to be more social and approachable than A314 (which is a good thing at times). But I missed the authoritarian version of A314 and I've read great things about Dominant Ascend so I am ordering that this week to try out...
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Speaking of Nostalgia, would you look at that. Catlord17 and MMM looks like we both had a prior encounter

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx302-b...owledgeispower (see posts #2 and #10)
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww bro mance <3

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
        Speaking of Nostalgia, would you look at that. Catlord17 and MMM looks like we both had a prior encounter

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mx302-b...owledgeispower (see posts #2 and #10)
        Wait! What?

Three OLD TIMERS in the same post!?!?!?

Log off from this site people! It's about to blow!!!!

Glad to see you back to, Signor Knowldge!!! Hoping all has been well with you!

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post
          What the!?!?!?!

Ladies and Gents, the Master Mind behind The Panty Scorcher ... Mister CatLord!!!!

It would be nice if your interest took you back down THAT ROAD!

Glad all has worked out for you Mister!
          Actually, that is one of the things that brought me back... I found the forumulas for Versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 of Panty Scorcher. I'm considering a deal that may make it possible for us to have this again, too. But for the time being, PS is not my primary focus. I have a lot on my plate right now.

But I see there are new pheromone molecules since last I was active, and I have to rediscover everything I used to know and everything I haven't yet figured out. So I look forward to learning from all of you until I know enough to start giving back again.

Comment

Welcome catlord !!

Appreciate your sub work too!! You are still famous in the world of pheromones.

Thanks

Comment

Yes welcome !!!

Comment

I am not sure if the word old time may be an insult but it is sure good to have another experienced user here with us

Welcoooooooooooooome back! Even if you don't have a lot of time to play and give us reports on your findings, whatever you contribute we appreciate and we are just glad that the pheromone fire has been ignited in you again

I can't say much as this is more of a reunion thread and it is not good to stay too long in a place you were not invited.

Keep us updated, if you haven't already because I want to hear your feedback about the products and how blown away you were when you received your package

Comment

KateD You are always invited into bro paradise because I said so. Forget the days when you couldn't come into the boys' fort because you're a girl. Times have been upgraded.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thank goodness for changed times...*Kate bursts into the fort of men*

KateD Glad you're here! Equal rights and all that. Now go get me a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    I am not sure if the word old time may be an insult but it is sure good to have another experienced user here with us

Welcoooooooooooooome back! Even if you don't have a lot of time to play and give us reports on your findings, whatever you contribute we appreciate and we are just glad that the pheromone fire has been ignited in you again

I can't say much as this is more of a reunion thread and it is not good to stay too long in a place you were not invited.

Keep us updated, if you haven't already because I want to hear your feedback about the products and how blown away you were when you received your package
                    You are quite welcome here. (In my threads at least.)

I haven't had a chance yet to open the package because of the hurricane that hit yesterday, and the fact that I don't want my girlfriend knowing I am playing with pheromones again -- guarding against placebo effect.

But I will be exploring them soon.

And thanks, everybody, for the warm welcome back.

I'm currently working on a new formula, which I will say is not necessarily intended for actual creation or release, but as a way to see what the difference in components and the quantities of them that women of different ages prefer. If it proves useful, perhaps I'll do something with it. So far, I am still working on figuring out the ideal amount of the first pheromone in the mix - androstenone. I have it narrowed down to five choices.

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Keep safe out there. Everything you said sounds wonderfully delicious.Can't wait!!!!

Hey CL, long time no see! I remember you quite well from your days at AD and am a fan of your subs. Welcome back and looking forward to seeing your insights again

Comment

Thanks! I'm looking forwatd to doing something other than just subliminals research for a change!

Comment

Belated Welcome!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome Catlord17. Read many PS and other posts/journals of yours on AD not to mention your subliminal site. I'm very excited that your jumping back into the mone world!
                            Last edited by TMG; 10-11-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I've missed it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X