yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi, new here. A blend for my work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new here. A blend for my work.

Hi, I am fairly new to pheromone, I am looking for something for my line of work, waiter, or others might be addressing it as a service crew. Thanks.

Tsukotan Hi ! You welcome! You can find a lot of brilliant products here! And all of they really works! Please describe your targets and we will help you,
    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
    Lacroy: NNPA
    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
    Alpha Dream: AM
    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Welcome! There is a lot to learn but it is not as overwhelming as it seems! This website has one of the best reviews for PXS products I have seen:

One thing to keep in mind is each product is a mixture of various pheromones. This might be overwhelming but if you have the time it is worth doing the research. I have made a spreadsheet of what each PXS product contains so you can visually see the differences here:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

Then you can find out what each pheromone individually does here:

http://houseofpheromones.com/human-p...cts-molecules/

The short version of this is pheromones usually come in 8 or so "classes" that PXS likes to call "Goals" which you can find on the pheromonexs website. You can find them here:

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

These are: Sexual, Intimate, Flirting, Playful, Social, Status, Engaging, and Calming

Personally, I find these to be the top products PXS sells (in no specific order) and I put a few phrases by each as to what they achieve:

1. Ascend - Status, Respect, Alpha-vibe
      2. Xist - Romantic, Instant Boyfriend, "reset the friend zone"
      3. Evolve - Sexual (nighttime sexual)
      4. Taboo - Flirting (daytime sexual and much lighter than Evolve)
      5. Cohesion - Women magnet for kino, touching, cuddling, etc but not overtly sexual by itself

The reason I like these 5 is because they cover all the pheromone bases and are the top selling products. Everything else will be more specific for different situations (like Flirt, Vibe, Connections are all social products but the basic components of these are found in Xist, Ascend, Evolve, so there is no need to buy these separately for an everyday mix).

Personally the best learning is experimenting. PXS sells the basic intro pack of ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) for a discounted price and then maybe you can buy the mix and match discounted pack to get Xist + Taboo + another product (Xist is currently in low supply but will be re-stocked soon!)

Ascend can be bought with or without copulins. Long-story short is that copulins are fatty acids secreted by a fertile female's vagina that has been known to have positive effects on men (we call these self-effects) but also can turn on women and at the same time give off a vibe that you are a player and that in effect makes you more attractive to some women (although it can turn off some women who don't like that which is why some people prefer to leave out the cops). Cops also smell very strong so you have to get used to their odor but its not that bad and no one would really notice/comment on them (they do smell like pussy after all lol). Personally I have been experimenting with Ascend with cops and I like it with them more than without them.

Hope this helps! There is no "one hit" product because each one is for a different use. However combos can be used for an everyday mix, personally I wear Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion as my new daily mix (1 spray of each) and then for a night time mix where sex is feasible I will replace the Taboo with Evolve (so Ascend + Xist + Evolve + Cohesion) as you don't really want to wear Evolve when there is no feasibility for sex (like at work).
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I had made my purchase, intro pack with XiSt, Ascend (-cops), Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Thinker, Flirt.

Can't wait for them to arrive...

Something caught my curiosity though,

What is the different between Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe and Odyssey

Next, I know, Unisex, and Male being one of the differences, Can I ask about Taboo, Exotica and Flirt?

Correct me if I am wrong, S.O.B is a Fast, and hard hitter, while Evolve is slow, bringing out the 'Attraction' over time.

Had been reading about them before making this purchase, hoping to bring out the best of these pheromone...

Comment

Welcome !

Bliss-is happiness Odyssey-creates a fun environment(a lot of laughs)
          Love boat-is a softener +dis-inhibitor
          Taboo-is all around light attraction
          Evolve spray- is fast while oil is slow
          Read some journals for better understanding.

Last but not least,take content of affiliated sites with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsukotan View Post
            Thanks for the warm welcome.

I had made my purchase, intro pack with XiSt, Ascend (-cops), Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Thinker, Flirt.

Can't wait for them to arrive...

Something caught my curiosity though,

What is the different between Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe and Odyssey

Next, I know, Unisex, and Male being one of the differences, Can I ask about Taboo, Exotica and Flirt?

Correct me if I am wrong, S.O.B is a Fast, and hard hitter, while Evolve is slow, bringing out the 'Attraction' over time.

Had been reading about them before making this purchase, hoping to bring out the best of these pheromone...

Start a journal and let us know your results! We can help guide you as you go alone.

You have a lot of questions and like X7 says the best way to learn is to read the product descriptions on PXS and to read past reviews (use the search button!). But to answer a simple question, yes SOB is a fast and hard hitter. It's sexual but its in your face sexual while Evolve is very slow and eases a women into it. Evolve is good for men who are shy while SOB is great for men who have good game. That being said, many shy men have had good results with SOB so you have to try it and see for yourself
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X