yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Introvert's Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introvert's Introduction

Hi! I've been browsing the forums for weeks now, and have come to really like the community here. Everyone is so nice, and really cares not just about the subject of these forums, but the lives of others.

So, introducing myself is kind of annoying, as I overthink everything and want to say so much but am to reluctant. But here we go. I've been alive for 20 years, live in the states, I've moved at least 15 times, I'm a very shy person, though I come out of my shell once you get to know who I really am (Though this takes quite sometime ). I've had amazing friends through my school life, but even knowing some of them for years, I was still a little shy around them. Not until 2-4 years of knowing some of them did I become comfortable around them. But maybe that was just because of the school setting. I didn't hang out with anyone outside of school very much.

I'm currently unemployed, as I'm having trouble with depression, fatigue, and bad brain fog, but am trying to chug along and get through it. I'm studying culinary arts, I'm the type of person that needs to understand why everything works the way it does, what each molecule and how each little thing affects the whole meal

I forget how I stumbled upon researching pheromones but I found them extremely fascinating. Substances that attribute to how we act, feel and think. Something that can have such a impact, and be so subliminal. -As for my interest in pheromones, I'm kind of looking for something with self effects, as I have a hard time thinking of what to say in conversations. Maybe something to make others want to talk to me and take the lead in the conversation? But then I don't want everyone talking to me, as I wouldn't know what to say.. (I know, I need to learn to make conversation.)

Currently I'd like something to help with interviews.
    I was thinking of Thinker XS (XS120) for self effects, or maybe something for alpha?

I'd appreciate any help you guys could offer.

Welcome! What you'll need is something heavy in social mones like alpha and beta nols. So first off before we get into that you'll need Bliss for the self-effects and overall positive mood to help you with that. Avoid any products containing dienone/A1 (primarily cohesion and crush although ascend and taboo have a little as well). Unless you know A1 doesn't cause depression with you I'd avoid those for now for safety.

Lastly you'll want a good social product. Vibes is a good social product. Connections is good too but Vibe also has eRONE which will help with status and is mainly a nols which is good for conversations while connections has more b nols which gives you deeper conversations but you may not want that right away (no eRONE in connections). Alternatively you can get Flirt which is like vibe without the eRONE (so pure socials there).

However I've been researching barely legal and celebrity lately and they are probably better suited for you. I've read they go very well with younger women and are very social and make you the life of the party.

So if I was you I would get Bliss, Celebrity, and Barely Legal and try 1 spray of each. And maybe buy Flirt to get more socials in there when needed. That's what I would try first! Good luck!

You'll also find this helpful:
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

As well as this:
    Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
      Welcome! What you'll need is something heavy in social mones like alpha and beta nols. So first off before we get into that you'll need Bliss for the self-effects and overall positive mood to help you with that. Avoid any products containing dienone/A1 (primarily cohesion and crush although ascend and taboo have a little as well). Unless you know A1 doesn't cause depression with you I'd avoid those for now for safety.

Lastly you'll want a good social product. Vibes is a good social product. Connections is good too but Vibe also has eRONE which will help with status and is mainly a nols which is good for conversations while connections has more b nols which gives you deeper conversations but you may not want that right away (no eRONE in connections). Alternatively you can get Flirt which is like vibe without the eRONE (so pure socials there).

However I've been researching barely legal and celebrity lately and they are probably better suited for you. I've read they go very well with younger women and are very social and make you the life of the party.

So if I was you I would get Bliss, Celebrity, and Barely Legal and try 1 spray of each. And maybe buy Flirt to get more socials in there when needed. That's what I would try first! Good luck!

You'll also find this helpful:
      https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...oduct-contents

As well as this:
      http://houseofpheromones.com/human-p...ects-molecules
      Solid advice, thanks a lot!

So with Barely Legal, it has some A1 in it, is it small enough to not really cause depression?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrann View Post

Solid advice, thanks a lot!

So with Barely Legal, it has some A1 in it, is it small enough to not really cause depression?
        Shoot you're right I missed that. Hmm have you ever tried A1? Maybe just stick with celebrity and bliss for now. Maybe get just 1 bottle of barely legal and try it? It should have very little A1 compared to Cohesion or Crush and it's buffered well but I can't be 100% positive it wouldn't have side effects.
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Shoot you're right I missed that. Hmm have you ever tried A1? Maybe just stick with celebrity and bliss for now. Maybe get just 1 bottle of barely legal and try it? It should have very little A1 compared to Cohesion or Crush and it's buffered well but I can't be 100% positive it wouldn't have side effects.
          No I haven't, but I'll try it and see how it goes. Would Bliss maybe counteract the A1?

Comment

No I haven't, but I'll try it and see how it goes. Would Bliss maybe counteract the A1?
            It very well may. I've seen many people say that it helps counteract the A1. Personally I don't get depressed with A1, but it does occasionally make me sleepy but nothing too bad. For some the depression is real but for others not so much. But Bliss may completely get over that problem. That being said the amount of A1 in Barely Legal is very very little compared to Cohesion or Crush. Those products were designed around A1. I would say give it a shot and see what happens, its worth the experiment!
            PXS
            AD

Comment

Kyrann Hi. Yow welcome. You must try ascend oil it have great self effects and can create overminded self aura + social status. And try to buy t-150 from LaL its costs only 10 bucks but its create crushing selfs and testosterone gain. Don't thanks me )))
              PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
              Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
              LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
              PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
              Lacroy: NNPA
              HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
              Alpha Dream: AM
              TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Hi!
                Thinker is a good choice for studying and concentration.Some social might help you to improve your social skills.Cleaning up your diet(no junk food) always helps with brain fog.

Comment

Kyrann please let us know when you've got your first order and please make a journal and report I really would love to hear how things go, especially if you get Barely Legal and Celebrity. I've heard it is great for people in your situation, but the feedback on the two as a combo have been limited.
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

Kyrann please let us know when you've got your first order and please make a journal and report I really would love to hear how things go, especially if you get Barely Legal and Celebrity. I've heard it is great for people in your situation, but the feedback on the two as a combo have been limited.
                    Defo will! Should be here next week, looking forward to testing them .

Comment

So, I got everything today, SteveO was amazing and gave me samples of BL and Celebrity, I have yet to test them out, planning to go out later this week so will test them then.

But Bliss, I applied it twice to the neck and have felt/noticed nothing different over past couple of hours. And nothing for people around me either. I'll give it some time, try it tomorrow, but read that most people felt it within 20-+ minutes. (I understand not everyone is effected the same way and by the same stuff.)

Also for samples, is it still the 2:1 spray ratio?

Comment

So, I got everything today, SteveO was amazing and gave me samples of BL and Celebrity, I have yet to test them out, planning to go out later this week so will test them then.

But Bliss, I applied it twice to the neck and have felt/noticed nothing different over past couple of hours. And nothing for people around me either. I'll give it some time, try it tomorrow, but read that most people felt it within 20-+ minutes. (I understand not everyone is effected the same way and by the same stuff.)

Also for samples, is it still the 2:1 spray ratio?
                        Yes 2:1 for samples

I'm sorry to hear that. To be honest things like Bliss which are supposed to make you happy never work for me (like Instant Shine, same issue). The thing is, remember mones aren't like drugs. They won't give you a rush or a euphoric experience, and with some mones it is difficult to sometimes understand how they effect you and others until you try them out more. So keep trying it for a few days, then take a few days off, and see if you can feel the difference from when you have it on and when you don't. Also was Bliss the only thing you wore? Bliss is a great pheromone, but most people don't wear it standalone; usually it is put on with other base pheromones (like Ascend, Xist, Celebrity, BL, etc). But it should still brighten your mood, but the effects may be more subtle than you expect. Keep testing it out until you get a feel for how it works!
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

Yes 2:1 for samples

I'm sorry to hear that. To be honest things like Bliss which are supposed to make you happy never work for me (like Instant Shine, same issue). The thing is, remember mones aren't like drugs. They won't give you a rush or a euphoric experience, and with some mones it is difficult to sometimes understand how they effect you and others until you try them out more. So keep trying it for a few days, then take a few days off, and see if you can feel the difference from when you have it on and when you don't. Also was Bliss the only thing you wore? Bliss is a great pheromone, but most people don't wear it standalone; usually it is put on with other base pheromones (like Ascend, Xist, Celebrity, BL, etc). But it should still brighten your mood, but the effects may be more subtle than you expect. Keep testing it out until you get a feel for how it works!
                          Aye, I know it's no drug etc. I'm sure it works great for others, and might work for me, just no instant gratification like others. I'll keep trying it out, no doubt.

I tried it alone, so I'll have to try it with the other mones and see how it goes. Should I spray them in the same spot, or Celebrity / BL on wrist & Bliss on neck? Also do Celebrity / BL have self effects? Are they anything like Temptress? (I was curious about the women's side of pheromones )

Hope you don't mind all the questions.

Comment

Aye, I know it's no drug etc. I'm sure it works great for others, and might work for me, just no instant gratification like others. I'll keep trying it out, no doubt.

I tried it alone, so I'll have to try it with the other mones and see how it goes. Should I spray them in the same spot, or Celebrity / BL on wrist & Bliss on neck? Also do Celebrity / BL have self effects? Are they anything like Temptress? (I was curious about the women's side of pheromones )

Hope you don't mind all the questions.
                            You can spray them on the same spot. I actually mix mine in a bottle at an equal ratio...but most people here just spray them on top of each other or next to each other, no real biggie they will diffuse just fine.

As for self-effects, it really depends. Different people respond to different things. Now Barely Legal has eNONE and Celebrity has eRONE and those are both known for giving self-effects, but for me the biggest self effects usually only come froms cops which these don't have. But it really depends on the person to be honest. I usually don't focus on self-effects, because I find the interactions/attention that mones give me to be the best drug of all if you know what I mean But I can't lie, I love the self-effects cops give, but those are a whole different beast all together!
                            PXS
                            AD

Comment

Kyrann! I hope you accept my very late welcome. I see that the guys are doing what they do best.Guiding you and making you feel super comfy in our wonderful community

Pheromones is not a magic potion so remember even when you apply these products, you need to take steps towards a healthier and happier you

I know exercising and some positive hobbies are something that can really help. Culinary art, wow, I am impressed, would it be too forward to ask you to post some pics of your finished work so I can admire

Depression has a lot to do with feeling like your life is going downhill with no control so try your best to take charge of your life but have that balance to learn that even the things that are out of your control are not for your destruction but for learning and molding

Take the example of gold and how in its pure state, it has to be put through a lot of heat to get the dirt and gross stuff out before the pure gold can be seen

So too in life, the hard times and bad times if seen in this way can help to make you stronger and more awesome

Think positive , be around positive people , live positive and remember fear is all in your head.

Comment

Kyrann If you think you might be A1 sensitive, you might want to look at Liquid Alchemy Labs. I heard a rumor they don't use A1 in their products. You could also email their customer service and ask if ones you are interested in have A1.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                                  Kyrann! I hope you accept my very late welcome. I see that the guys are doing what they do best.Guiding you and making you feel super comfy in our wonderful community

Pheromones is not a magic potion so remember even when you apply these products, you need to take steps towards a healthier and happier you

I know exercising and some positive hobbies are something that can really help. Culinary art, wow, I am impressed, would it be too forward to ask you to post some pics of your finished work so I can admire

Depression has a lot to do with feeling like your life is going downhill with no control so try your best to take charge of your life but have that balance to learn that even the things that are out of your control are not for your destruction but for learning and molding

Take the example of gold and how in its pure state, it has to be put through a lot of heat to get the dirt and gross stuff out before the pure gold can be seen

So too in life, the hard times and bad times if seen in this way can help to make you stronger and more awesome

Think positive , be around positive people , live positive and remember fear is all in your head.
                                  Thank you for the kind words, everyone has been pretty helpful.

I understand pheromones aren't going to magically change me or others around me. And yes, it's a quite a down hill, spiraling out of control feeling. I'm currently working on my diet and becoming more active, and since winter is coming up this will definitively boost my mood since I love fall, and enjoy exercising in this weather. (Summer is the worst)

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome you've given me and all the advice..

---

Xcc Thanks for the info, though I don't seem to be reacting to A1 negatively, so far at least.

Comment

• KateD
                                    KateD commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    We are all here to support you. You are awesome

Hi! I've been browsing the forums for weeks now, and have come to really like the community here. Everyone is so nice, and really cares not just about the subject of these forums, but the lives of others.

So, introducing myself is kind of annoying, as I overthink everything and want to say so much but am to reluctant. But here we go. I've been alive for 20 years, live in the states, I've moved at least 15 times, I'm a very shy person, though I come out of my shell once you get to know who I really am (Though this takes quite sometime ). I've had amazing friends through my school life, but even knowing some of them for years, I was still a little shy around them. Not until 2-4 years of knowing some of them did I become comfortable around them. But maybe that was just because of the school setting. I didn't hang out with anyone outside of school very much.

I'm currently unemployed, as I'm having trouble with depression, fatigue, and bad brain fog, but am trying to chug along and get through it. I'm studying culinary arts, I'm the type of person that needs to understand why everything works the way it does, what each molecule and how each little thing affects the whole meal

I forget how I stumbled upon researching pheromones but I found them extremely fascinating. Substances that attribute to how we act, feel and think. Something that can have such a impact, and be so subliminal. -As for my interest in pheromones, I'm kind of looking for something with self effects, as I have a hard time thinking of what to say in conversations. Maybe something to make others want to talk to me and take the lead in the conversation? But then I don't want everyone talking to me, as I wouldn't know what to say.. (I know, I need to learn to make conversation.)

Currently I'd like something to help with interviews.
                                  I was thinking of Thinker XS (XS120) for self effects, or maybe something for alpha?

I'd appreciate any help you guys could offer.
                                  Hey there, I am also an introvert. Very shy.(also suffering from self-esteem and depression)...we have similar situations, I'm also always trying to look out for my health. I would advise you to recheck (if you are taking antidepressants) as it can have a negative effect on hormones...hormones are probably the one causing it. I've been taking so much supplements to wander off depression, I've found many that were really helpful (p.m. me if you want to talk about this)...Anyway I found p74 from Androtics direct to be really touching for social situations, it makes me calm and it makes people want to be around me. I also found L2k v1 to be really nice pheromones, I've had attention, good conversation and smiles from people with this pheromone. Good luck to ya

Comment

Kyrann I'm 43, introvert except around close friends, and even then still a bit introverted unless we're talkin sports. When I started mones almost a year ago I was down in the dumps. Almost bedridden from a back injury, and recently separated from my wife and 4 kids. Seriously depressed! PXS products, and new/old friends got me out of it. I know this is sad, but I don't know what A1 is. I don't know what most of these molecules are- enone, anone, enol, anol. I don't even know if those are even all real. I just started naming what I thought were molecules. They all seem to start with a or e. Anyways, Ascend and SOB turned my life around, and I'm sure they would for you as well. If you're scared of what's in them get samples.
                                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook A1 is androstadienone.

Your homework, should you choose to accept it:

Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X