yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Just wanted to say hi, I'm new to the boards here. I am excited to try some products. I am a woman in a workplace where everyone has an ego and wants to mark their territory. I am new and don't want to rock the boat too much, but I also don't want co-workers thinking they can say what they feel and try to "put me in my place" because I am new. That is not the case and if they push too hard I'm going to say what I really feel and would probably loose my job. Any suggestions on what to purchase for this situation?

Also I signed up for email newsletter and haven't received any coupons. How long does it normally take? I have also tried calling to see if I could get the coupon over the phone and I keep getting the recording. I left a message yesterday.

Welcome! KateD is the goddess of women products and she should give you some suggestions soon I've heard good things about Desire Me and Temptress but I can't provide you exact guidance there. Check the women's section to see what others have said!

Coupons are sent out occasionally with newsletters (usually every 2 to 4 months). The last newsletter was sent a few weeks ago but the coupon has already expired. Unfortunately no new member coupons exist but you'll find PXS is very generous with discounts (you also receive discounts for posting on these forums check out the post under the announcements section for details). They also send samples with orders and freebies sometimes! I wish you the best and hopefully you'll get some advice from the women here soon!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• CeeNice
      CeeNice commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I have been reading and Temptress is one on my list :-)

Cee. We have so much to talk about but so little time.I am always excited when a member of the most awesome species join our forum but sadly the women don't participate and posts as much as the men do so the fire dies out and I get lonely again.

I have adapted and now just have the boys to play with.There are some interesting boy toys here so it is not all that bad.

When you sign up for our newsletter you receive a 10% coupon to go towards your first purchase. If you did not receive one then or a call back then please email the support suite as this is a customer service issue and we like to keep all the customer service stuff of the forum. The forum is for hard core testing and hard core fun. CS stuff can get lost and dampen the forum spirits. You might also want to check your spam box or junk mail for that email.

support@pheromonexs.com

We have revamped the way we do things and are still making improvements as we go along. Our newsletters are now random and come every so often when you least expect it and it is much appreciated that way. You definitely want to make sure you get our emails so that you don't miss out on these discounts. They may not come often but when they do come is like a total flood of awesome.

XS has spent a lot of time and effort on the goals system and though it may seem to easy to be true, it really is simple and accurate.

Please take advantage of our goals system to find the right product for you.In addition, each product page has at a glance usage tips, a description of the product and loads of reviews. Sure you can read about our experiences here and I can give you advise but you want to do that research for yourself to ensure that the product you choose is right for you and no one knows your situation better than you do.

Temptress is great for work and I am not sure if you want to use other products to lighten the air and mood as well.

Socials like Cohesion , Bliss etc. Do you work with mainly males or females? You may want to look for products that may get them on your side depending on what sex is making things more difficult for you

I hope this helps and I will be around more to assist you when I can and you have others who will do so as well

Comment

Welcome to xs!
      You might find some useful info in the women's section,specially in journals.

Comment

CeeNice I'd encourage you to look at women's products that have the GOALS of status, engaging, and social. Vibe might also be something worthwhile for you to look at, as well as Celebrity for Women.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X