yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need to know What works best for my line of work(Hotel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to know What works best for my line of work(Hotel)

I work in the hotel business as a maintenance worker. I see women left and right. I get to see housekeepers, frontdesk women, bartenders and women that check into rooms. I'm surrounded by women. My question is wat pheromones would work best to get the ladies chasing flirting touching and possibly crushing. I like this bartender but I also like a couple of housekeepers. Then sometimes I see check-ins that stay short times. I have no ideal on wat to buy. I definitely want to be a customer I'm just new to this.

Welcome! There is a lot to learn but it is not as overwhelming as it seems! This website has one of the best reviews for PXS products I have seen:

One thing to keep in mind is each product is a mixture of various pheromones. This might be overwhelming but if you have the time it is worth doing the research. I have made a spreadsheet of what each PXS product contains so you can visually see the differences here:

Then you can find out what each pheromone individually does here:

Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,

The short version of this is pheromones usually come in 8 or so "classes" that PXS likes to call "Goals" which you can find on the pheromonexs website. You can find them here:

These are: Sexual, Intimate, Flirting, Playful, Social, Status, Engaging, and Calming

Personally, I find these to be the top products PXS sells (in no specific order) and I put a few phrases by each as to what they achieve:

1. Ascend - Status, Respect, Alpha-vibe
    2. Xist - Romantic, Instant Boyfriend, "reset the friend zone"
    3. Evolve - Sexual (nighttime sexual)
    4. Taboo - Flirting (daytime sexual and much lighter than Evolve)
    5. Cohesion - Women magnet for kino, touching, cuddling, etc but not overtly sexual by itself

The reason I like these 5 is because they cover all the pheromone bases and are the top selling products. Everything else will be more specific for different situations (like Flirt, Vibe, Connections are all social products but the basic components of these are found in Xist, Ascend, Evolve, so there is no need to buy these separately for an everyday mix).

Personally the best learning is experimenting. PXS sells the basic intro pack of ACE (Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve) for a discounted price and then maybe you can buy the mix and match discounted pack to get Xist + Taboo + another product (Xist is currently out of stock but will be re-stocked soon!)

Ascend can be bought with or without copulins. Long-story short is that copulins are fatty acids secreted by a fertile female's vagina that has been known to have positive effects on men (we call these self-effects) but also can turn on women and at the same time give off a vibe that you are a player and that in effect makes you more attractive to some women (although it can turn off some women who don't like that which is why some people prefer to leave out the cops). Cops also smell very strong so you have to get used to their odor but its not that bad and no one would really notice/comment on them (they do smell like pussy after all lol). Personally I have been experimenting with Ascend with cops and I like it with them more than without them.

Hope this helps! There is no "one hit" product because each one is for a different use. However combos can be used for an everyday mix, personally I wear Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion as my new daily mix (1 spray of each) and then for a night time mix where sex is feasible I will replace the Taboo with Evolve (so Ascend + Xist + Evolve + Cohesion) as you don't really want to wear Evolve when there is no feasibility for sex (like at work).
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

KnowledgeisPower- Thanks a lot for the info, I don't think nobody could of explained it any better. The way you broke it down makes Perfect Sense!!! I definitely got a better understanding on wat now I'm looking for. I have made a purchase from another site called wolf but I'm seeing that I'm liking this site a little more. I have three in mind...Xist, Cohesion and Taboo. Evolve would be last to lock in and close the night. I'm Excited about this. Thx alot!!!!!

Comment

Hi. I have a friend He live in Spain and work in hotel too. He use xist- taboo and connections. He strongly not recommend use accend or sob when work.
      PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
      Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
      LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
      PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
      Lacroy: NNPA
      HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
      Alpha Dream: AM
      TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
        MychaelAngelo1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thx sasharana...that really happened and now I know what not to use. Thx for post by friend

• MychaelAngelo1985
        Editing a comment
        I have wolf and DP... now would that go good with xist? Or maybe wolf and taboo

• MychaelAngelo1985
        Editing a comment
        Is that Aqua Vitae any good?

Welcome Michael

XS has made it super easy to find the right product for you with the use of our goals system.I include a link below so you can see all the products related to whatever goal you want to achieve

In addition, each product page has at a glance usage tips, a description of the product, loads of reviews and what all pheromone enthusiasts love most of all,technical data (a list of the ingredients)

Have you already placed an order. I encourage you to also sign up for our newsletter to take advantage of all the special discounts that are sent through there and being a participant on the forum has its perks (see below)

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Thx kateD

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985. Wolf -ok) dp for the work? Only if you want other work )))
          PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
          Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
          LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
          PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
          Lacroy: NNPA
          HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
          Alpha Dream: AM
          TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Something light and fun like bliss or Odyssey. Xist can work too in a respectful and friendly way.Stay away from cops.

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
              Something light and fun like bliss or Odyssey. Xist can work too in a respectful and friendly way.Stay away from cops.
              I disagree. I have been testing cops a LOT lately and posted on these forums, I have had nothing but respect and positive interactions. I am not sure why so many people have a bad rap about them, but they are really great. Sure they are a bit smelly but no one really notices.
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Wolf gives off good vibes while DP gives off a little alpha bad boy. It's funny cause I read somebody's forum and it mentioned put DP on ur underwear. I have done that but sightly different. I put it on the inside of my work pants near the zipper 3 drops on each side. And immediately I notice the frontdesk attended look at my zipper area and I said to another worker ur wife doesn't eat meat...I laugh so hard and she said I love eating meat. Two other women also look at that location also. Still waiting on Xist to come back.

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 You just might be off to a good start. If I was in your industry, I'd consider Wolf, Taboo, Evolve, XiSt, Overdose, Api, Vibe, The Hookup, and Swoon.

I'd also recommend reading the posts on here by knowledgeispower again.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

I disagree. I have been testing cops a LOT lately and posted on these forums, I have had nothing but respect and positive interactions. I am not sure why so many people have a bad rap about them, but they are really great. Sure they are a bit smelly but no one really notices.
                  Cops might creep the customers and might cause them to file complaints about him.If he lives in the bible belt zone or a conservative state,things could get ugly.Depending on what kind of hotel it is,they might not like their workers smelling like vaginal fluids.Getting girls is good but keep a job is golden in this economy.

Comment

@x7 That is quite profound! I generally like to keep my work and professional environment copulin free when it comes to my mones. But knowledgeispower has made me less rigid about that stance.

Still your point is worth noting, x7, because cultural differences could cause a problem.

Comment

Cops might creep the customers and might cause them to file complaints about him.If he lives in the bible belt zone or a conservative state,things could get ugly.Depending on what kind of hotel it is,they might not like their workers smelling like vaginal fluids.Getting girls is good but keep a job is golden in this economy.
                      Yes but ascend doesn't wreak of cops. Sure they stink but the amount of cops they contain was designed to perceive you as someone who has a woman in his life not a player, SteveO himself said that was an important thing he didn't get wrong. It's not like SOB where you smell like sex, you just smell like a man who has a woman who desires him. Have you ever had sex with a spouse or significant other and went to work? Did you get fired? Exactly...that's what ascend with cops is designed for. You don't smell like a player you smell like a man with a woman in his life. The more I use cops at my work the more I love it. There is only 1/3 of a drop in an entire bottle! Youre not drenched in it!
                      PXS
                      AD

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Yes but ascend doesn't wreak of cops. Sure they stink but the amount of cops they contain was designed to perceive you as someone who has a woman in his life not a player, SteveO himself said that was an important thing he didn't get wrong. It's not like SOB where you smell like sex, you just smell like a man who has a woman who desires him. Have you ever had sex with a spouse or significant other and went to work? Did you get fired? Exactly...that's what ascend with cops is designed for. You don't smell like a player you smell like a man with a woman in his life. The more I use cops at my work the more I love it. There is only 1/3 of a drop in an entire bottle! Youre not drenched in it!
                        No where in his post he said,he is is married.Some people have really sensitive noses(specially common around people who grew up in farms).Man with no ring +smells like a hint of cops +conservative state/country=bad."Have you ever had sex with a significant other and went to work? Did you get fired?" -no but, had bunch of people going ham over premarital sex(got to love living in a conservative catholic place).They weren't friendly and were self righteous after that.Followed by some religious preachers knocking on my door and trying to convert me.Good times.lol

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                          Editing a comment
                          Thx for your post but I'm not married and I didn't believe the Mones I was wearing was strictly for married men only. I will tell you this and swear by it...it WORKS!!!!!

• knowledgeispower
                          knowledgeispower commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Mones are not for married men only lol what he was saying is that if you are not married cops may give off a bad vibe that you are having premarital sex but my argument below challenges that notion

No where in his post he said,he is is married.Some people have really sensitive noses(specially common around people who grew up in farms).Man with no ring +smells like a hint of cops +conservative state/country=bad."Have you ever had sex with a significant other and went to work? Did you get fired?" -no but, had bunch of people going ham over premarital sex(got to love living in a conservative catholic place).They weren't friendly and were self righteous after that.Followed by some religious preachers knocking on my door and trying to convert me.Good times.lol
                        Yes but how are his customers going to know he isn't married in the first place? There are many cultures who don't wear wedding rings. And getting fired for suspecting someone had premarital sex, really? Sounds like that's against the law. Either way I highly doubt a slight bit of cops will get someone fired. We don't even know where he lives lol he might live in San Francisco for all we know.

My point is the cops in ascend won't be enough to give a bad vibe that he sleeps around. Many people here seem to have a bad impression of them without much experience with them. I've been trying to change that and doing my own testing with them at work. I haven't had any negative responses around work and I've been wearing them for nearly two weeks almost every day. Also I have had no the relationship issues with my wife that some people theorized would happen with a married couple. I feel cops get a bad rap because they smell like pussy and because most of the negative effects of cops have come from people using pure cops oil. I doubt very few people who have used the very little cops present in ascend have had the bad effects we hear about. My suspicion is those who have tried the potent raw stuff, or products like SOB which are heavy in it, are the ones who have made all these warnings for people. 1/3 a drop in 10 ml is nothing...you probably get more than that during sex lol
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
                          Editing a comment
                          Thx for clearing that up....and I'm from Pennsylvania

Been wearing cops for a couple months now. Yes, at work. Haven't had much issues, except for that I share a small office with a woman. Sometimes she is very flirtatious, and others she's argumentative. Could be nothing, could be something. But, the main thing is how it makes me feel, and second is the new found respect from an asshole of a boss. It's been night and day for me. I'm not in a relationship, even though I'm married Honestly. I live by myself and don't go out. But for work cops don't give me no problem.
                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Thanks for sharing Ragnar Lothbrook we need more cops users to speak out...I feel like we're a discriminated minority
                          PXS
                          AD

Comment

knowledgeispower and Ragnar Lothbrook I appreciate your input. You've both altered my views on copulins.

However, if I was still living in a very conservative area, I'd be more cautious about my copulin usage, as @x7 has pointed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                              knowledgeispower and Ragnar Lothbrook I appreciate your input. You've both altered my views on copulins.

However, if I was still living in a very conservative area, I'd be more cautious about my copulin usage, as @x7 has pointed out.
                              Fair enough, but I would still like to see some evidence of copulins causing such averse reactions around conservative folks. Anyone hear of specific examples? Maybe with SOB but with Ascend? I don't feel that its strong enough to really cause problems, but what do I know? Really curious...
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X