yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Customer

I bought my first pheromones 6 years ago from Androtics. At first they were great, I could really tell they were working for the first 2-3 months I was using them(I did as many as 7-8 sprays sometimes). Then I ran into some mental health issues(not related to pheromones). I would still use them from time to time and they were working fine. I was put on a SSRI for depression and it triggered my HPPD(I had it before but it made it way worse). After that the pheromones for me were useless, they would trigger my HPPD(hallucinogen persistent perceptual disorder, didn't know that's what it was at the time), then the last thing I wanted to do was to go out to socialize while I had it(usually sleeping it off worked fine and I was fine the next day). Just one spray meant a pretty bad experience. Extreme anxiety triggered and still triggers it for me also, but I didn't seem to get anxious off the Androtics pheromones, just the HPPD. I decided to give PheromoneXS a try and I'm glad to report that at least XiSt and Bliss don't trigger HPPD for me. I have samples of Crush, Love Boat and Evolve as well but haven't tried them yet. One possibility is that maybe my Androtics stuff is getting old, but it was causing it for me already when the pheromones were only 1,5 years old. I'll be testing the mones from this site out more, I've used them only 4 times so far. Maybe I'll even post on the forums and share my experiences. Haven't found anything with HPPD and pheromones written about anywhere with my brief search so I wanted to put this out there. When the next time to order comes I'll definitely be using PheromoneXS. And thanks to Steve-O for being helpful with the order.

Thanks
    Godex

godex! This information is definitely good to put out there in case someone else is suffering from the same thing and may need advice.Not pheromone advice just general advice and support on how to cope and survive what you are going through.

Everyone has a different challenge and that is yours and I am pretty sure you are strong enough to work through it as you already are.

Pheromones is a science but we are not medical doctors. Please ensure that whoever you are seeing, in regards to a doctor is well informed about your pheromone usage so they can advice on that professional level. Pheromones are completely safe but once can never be too careful when it comes to things like that

With that said, thank you for being here and for taking the time to introduce yourself and tell us your wonderful story

I look forward to seeing you around our little community

Comment

Thanks for the reply and the warm welcome.

I think the overlap between people who are using pheromones and people who have HPPD is very small because both of those subsets of people are a small group, I MIGHT be the only one in the world like that. Luckily I only did a hallucinogen once and never after that, plus the dose was minuscule, most days I don't even think about it or the fact that I have it, I have gotten used to the minor symptoms that I have. But there's something in the Androtics pheromones(albeit old ones) that triggers the worst of the HPPD symptom for me. It happens both with the socials and attraction ones, maybe some secret ingredient they put it(or did put in 6 years ago) that might even not be pheromones, who knows. Anyways, I'm happy that I can use pheromones again after all these years.

Comment

Welcome to our community!
        PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
        Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
        LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
        PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
        Lacroy: NNPA
        HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
        Alpha Dream: AM
        TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Welcome! Try doing some exercise to keep your body and mind sharp.

Comment

Some of the pheromones are hormones. Probably, they don't reach the blood stream. But still, somehow it may change the chemistry of the brain.
            Someone having serious mental issues, any little variable it may trigger symptoms. Everyone knows that alcohol, cannabis, etc can trigger mental issues on many individuals..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X