yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Hello everyone!

My name is Angelo and I am from Eastern Europe.

I ordered XiSt a week ago and I am now testing it. Will definitely need to read the forum as most of you have some tricks and tips that work and I will try them out.

See you around!

Comment

Hi bodgy, I am from Bulgaria.

I ordered it from the EU hub, yes. And found out a nice surprise behind it

What about you? Did you ordered something yet?

Comment

Yes, I have cohesion (oil + spray,) and ordered ascend oil(1 month ago, crappy Romanian postal service ) , now waiting for the Bliss xs to make its appearance on the eu store so I can get my hand on it.

Comment

Btw, What surprise?

Comment

Oh, nothing so special. I am just close to the hub and the orders get to me very very very fast.

Comment

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              kinda the same day in a a few hours

I don't believe you!

Comment

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              nope he is right .. now that's a coincidence

Hey angelo welcome to our pheromone community
            We already talked so not much to say
            Just a big thank you for your purchase and being one of the first customers using our new EU HUB service.

more to come soon

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

Angelo. Yes, these men got too much tricks. It is a good thing I am not out there on the other end of their tricks, lol

I am super excited to have you here and I do look forward to hearing what you think about our products and services

The men will definitely be the biggest help ever to guide you through your pheromone journey. You just have to be patient

Right now they are field testing these bad boys and won't be around so much

Comment

Originally posted by idle View Post
                Hey angelo welcome to our pheromone community
                We already talked so not much to say
                Just a big thank you for your purchase and being one of the first customers using our new EU HUB service.

more to come soon
                Hope to get my hands on the other products soon!

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                  Angelo. Yes, these men got too much tricks. It is a good thing I am not out there on the other end of their tricks, lol

I am super excited to have you here and I do look forward to hearing what you think about our products and services

The men will definitely be the biggest help ever to guide you through your pheromone journey. You just have to be patient

Right now they are field testing these bad boys and won't be around so much
                  Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to be in help!

Comment

You welcome! Another man from Eastern Europe!
                    PheromoneXS : Oils - Xist, Evolve,Cohesion,Accend(w/c),Taboo,A1(12,5),Love Boat
                    Sprays - XiSt, Love boat, SOB, Connections, Exotica, Flirt,Vibes,Crush,Odyssey,Thinker,Barely legal
                    LaL: Bad Wolf,Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, T-150,Nude Alpha, Possess, Possess Alpha
                    PT: GoA,Treasureful shine
                    Lacroy: NNPA
                    HAX: X22,C4,M512,Holy Grail
                    Alpha Dream: AM
                    TruePheromones: ALL

Comment

Welcome! If state your age and goals, we can give you better tips.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X