yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My mini Intro :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mini Intro :)

Hi All!

I'm 37 yo Asian male who have lived my whole life in North-Europe.
    I interact daily with people from all races.
    I have tried some mones like:
    HAX Peromons...............: HOLY GRAIL, ELEMENT X and PHEROCIDE
    Alpha Dream...................: LiiK v1, Certo(sample) and Glace(sample) ..(All these Mons is form mars.2016) and Alpha Maschio (2014)
    Liquid Alchemy Labs.....: LUCKY 7, ALPHA Androstenol (2mg 10ml bottle), BETA Androstenol (2mg 10ml bottle)
    Apex................................: Core (sample), M3X
    True Pheromones............: TrueLOVE, TrueTRUST, TrueOPENER(sample)
    Pheromone Treasures.....: SWOON (around 3ml that one of my friend gave me for testing)
    and a few single Molecules..

for me i have had great success with these Pheromones (except for Liik v1(2016))..

now I'm ready to try out PSX Pheromones
    i have ordered Evolve oil, Dominant-Ascend(XS170) spray and a few single molecules from PSX ..can't wait to try them out!
    I love customs service here on PSX -- I look forward to order more from this company..

and I'm looking forward to gaining more knowledge from the world of mones

~RedEyes~
    Last edited by RedEyes; 08-30-2016, 05:15 PM.

RedEyes welcome bro. Sounds like you're more experienced than me with the whole world of mones. I've only ordered from PXS though, and I've ordered a lot. What are you looking for? Sex? Social? Work? I don't go clubbin or anything like that. So, mine are mostly for work. I love Ascend, and Celebrity.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Thank you Ragnar Lothbrook

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
      What are you looking for? Sex? Social?.
      hehe, I'm looking for Sex,Sosial,Status and Love mones

I can't say that i'm an experienced pheromones user, but I do sweet spot testing and have found correct amount to use and pheromones works very good for me
      I have never tried products from PSX before, so I'm very excited to try Ascend and Evolve!
      I have ask for a samples of Celebrity because i have heard/read good review about it, if Steve-O send me a sample, i guess that will be my first psx mones test

exciting times ahead for me on this company
      pluss SteveO have started this Euro Hub website that makes it more easy for us in europe to buy and faster deliverys (Thx Steveo)

~RedEyes~

Comment

RedEyes welcome to the PSX club bro!
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper ) i saw what you did there !)
          RedEyes IKR, this euro hub is awesome i live in romania (Central Europe) it takes like 1-2 months to get my order shipped , now with eu hub drastically reduced to 3-7 days !

Comment

Thank you Pandatrooper!

yes, Euro Hub is selling only Xist there at the moment,,
            so... i guess i went a little bit crazy and spend $352,13 on PSX and still haven't ordered Xist yet
            next time i get xist also..

WRONG!!---> I think i get my Evolve and Ascend this Friday so I'm very exited to test them out<---WRONG!
            I thought I'm going to get this package this Friday.. but was mistaking with other Order I had made

I guess I have to wait longer to try "Evolve-OIL"... and i changed my mind on "Ascend-Spray" and ask to replace it with
            "COHESION-SPRAY"... but i did order "Dominant Ascend (formerly XS170)", I think this is more what i was looking for

Last edited by RedEyes; 08-30-2016, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedEyes View Post
              Thank you Pandatrooper!

yes, Euro Hub is selling only Xist there at the moment,,
              so... i guess i went a little bit crazy and spend $352,13 on PSX and still haven't ordered Xist yet
              next time i get xist also.. I think i get my Evolve and Ascend this Friday so I'm very exited to test them out
              Xist is a must-have!! Probably the #1 I would get after Ascend/Evolve if not the first! Don't hesitate to place an order haha
              PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Xist is a must-have!! Probably the #1 I would get after Ascend/Evolve if not the first! Don't hesitate to place an order haha
                I have to wait with more orders for now, need some money to party also ,
                but i will order Xist next time for sure

Comment

RedEyes holy cow! u mone-ster! savage! 350+ bucks on 1 purchase huh?
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                    It was 3 purchases in all.. 1 last week, and 2 on Monday..

It's mostly single molecules and Mixing supplies... and 3 pheromones products

I have mixed my own home-made Pheromones a few months back that works very well, but have problem with diffusion of my mones..
                    It's a sex in the bottle when it hits..
                    The problem is that I don't know when it's going to hit or miss,
                    because the amount of pheromones releasing in the air pr.seconds or minutes is very unpredictable.. and the longest last time i notice is only about 1-3 hours..
                    So a little search on PSX, and I found out that Steve-O sells "Diffusion Technology"... I thought that I want to try out he's Technology

Last edited by RedEyes; 08-31-2016, 08:53 AM.

Comment

I don't think that's a lot! My next order probably will be in that range lol...10 ml bottles don't cut it for me I need 30 ml upgrades for everything haha...you'd be surprised how much you go through when you wear mones on a daily basis
                      PXS
                      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                      AD
                      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I think it was a good buy this time,, not too little and not too much
                        reasonable price on their products here on PSX

Comment

Redeyes! You are really into your mones aren't you, and I ain't angry at you.

The men are already on it, in terms of making you feel welcomed and addressing your concerns. Just as much as you can learn from each member here, each member here can learn from you as well but it just depends on how much you share with us.

Feedback is one of the fuel that drives XS so please, let us know what you think about our products and services.

Comment

Thank you KateD

Comment

knowledgeispower Xcc i think thats alot! i buy mones like 1 new bottle each time or each month.. partly why because i dont really like to mix mones.. i prefer to use them singularly and see the full effect of it hahaha
                              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

knowledgeispower Xcc i think thats alot! i buy mones like 1 new bottle each time or each month.. partly why because i dont really like to mix mones.. i prefer to use them singularly and see the full effect of it hahaha
                                That's not a bad strategy! Quite honestly that is the way to do it! And it's easier on the wallet too...but some of us are addicts...
                                PXS
                                AD

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

That's not a bad strategy! Quite honestly that is the way to do it! And it's easier on the wallet too...but some of us are addicts...
                                  Actually i've been scared about geting addicted , it this a real thing?

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post

Actually i've been scared about geting addicted , it this a real thing?
                                    LOL I was being sarcastic I meant addicted as in we spend all our time testing mones rather than living life...
                                    PXS
                                    AD

Comment

Well this sounds like addiction to me

Comment

RedEyes Glad you are here. Looks like you got quite a stash of mones! I'm almost envious. I found out about this place from a friend. What brought you here?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X