yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best suggestions for indian male to attract females

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falvinski from what I can tell they are different, Both share a social aspect but Taboo has a flirty/sexy edge.

Comment

• Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh thank you. Such a nice simple explaination.

Taboo is not similar to flirt. Taboo has a sexual signature which I have not found effective in India. :(

hopefully your experience will be different

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      Taboo is not similar to flirt. Taboo has a sexual signature which I have not found effective in India. :(

hopefully your experience will be different
      So overall reading around similar opinions and it seems now it is confirmed, something with not sexual signature turns on Indian girls and gets them interested in you.....?
      (Looking at my Evolve bottle and thinking, 'I should dilute it with 50 gallons of alcohol and use it for 500 years........... ' )

Well thank you eternitys child, I should consider your suggestions. Meanwhile looking for more inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

So overall reading around similar opinions and it seems now it is confirmed, something with not sexual signature turns on Indian girls and gets them interested in you.....?
        (Looking at my Evolve bottle and thinking, 'I should dilute it with 50 gallons of alcohol and use it for 500 years........... ' )

Well thank you eternitys child, I should consider your suggestions. Meanwhile looking for more inputs.

Comment

I have ACE , trying to experiment them.
          Well.... me single. Non alcoholic.. but I can drink some immitation juices, until I wait for them to get drunk
          Going to Goa is a good option. Mumbai night clubs not,... because its not like USA where the clubs are routinely domasticated. Mumbai night clubs have 90%(or more) hidden pimp racket traps working silently. Hard to tell which girl is not connected secretly.
          You seem learned. thank you very.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X