yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best suggestions for indian male to attract females

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best suggestions for indian male to attract females

I am 31 old male frm southern part of India....
    I am shy type and not a communication starter with the opposite sex....
    I would like to break this negative side....and needs attraction frm ladies (20-40)....
    Need some suggestions for sexual attraction and 2 become an alpha male....

David!We are so happy to have you here and I am happy because I know we can help you like we helped so many others.

We have so many experts and positive members here who will take you under their wing and guide you

XS has made it super easy to find the right product for you by the use of our goals system

You are just starting on something new and exciting, savor the moment.We were all here at one point and it was the high point of our life.

I personally don't think being shy is negative.For a man it can be limiting but men who are shy just tend to have an introvert personality, as well as lack confidence.I look forward to seeing you around.

Comment

Davidsidhu I think there are some people around your general area. Perhaps not India but south east Asia, I think. And I think there are some people here who are of India back ground. Now at the risk of being wrong, I'm going to try to get their attention.

eternitys_child and elvin.tan77 and Pandatrooper At the risk of I might be wrong getting your attention, could any of you all help this guy out?

Comment

Originally posted by Davidsidhu View Post
        I am 31 old male frm southern part of India....
        I am shy type and not a communication starter with the opposite sex....
        I would like to break this negative side....and needs attraction frm ladies (20-40)....
        Need some suggestions for sexual attraction and 2 become an alpha male....
        Welcome dude Since you're from Southern India, I'm assuming you're primary focus is Indian women. I have a weakness for them and have been testing mixes and reactions with a gal from East India. It's rough dude, I've noticed Indian women tend to be rather strong willed. I've found alpha mixes work well. Dominant Ascend works very well with her, also does a good job of putting a Pakistani guy I know in his place. We get along quite well but sometimes he tries to subconsciously crowd my space. When I wear Dom Ascend, doesn't happen with him. If you're a bit concerned about Dom Ascend, I'd suggest regular Ascend to help with the alpha mix. Some socials like flirt or Teen Spirit could help as well.

The biggest advice I can give you is this: Pheros help, but they're only a small part of the equation to success. The best results happen when you learn to change yourself. You can do this in a number of ways, but most of them take hard work and time. Subliminal messages are a good one to go for, Indigo Mind Labs is run by a well known and respected member of the pheromone community. I've used his stuff and it works quite well. He has so much confidence in his products that he offers some of them, including one for self confidence, for free. I suggest using them, in conjunction with pheros. That's all I can think of right now but we're here to help ya out if you have any questions.

Comment

Davidsidhu I just remembered that Pheromone Treasures has a formula that I think was made to attract Indian women.

Desi contains a proprietary blend of pheromones specifically designed to attract Indian and Pakistani women. There are a guaranteed 18mg of pheromones per 30ml

Comment

Xcc Thanks for remembering me man!

Davidsidhu Hi bro! Nice to know you! I am from Indonesia so our target market has the same kind of conservative behavior. You can definitely check the one that bro Xcc has recommended on the above reply to your post (Desi by Pheromonetreasures), saw a lot of good reviews from many other indian bros. For me, what i have learned so far from the conservative kind of environment is that we can't really use a really strong sexual mones as it will shock many of the ladies here for us. So rather than turning them on, we will repel them as they get confused by our smell signature and being the conservative type like they are, they will choose to walk away and some will even ignore or avoid you.

My advice is that you should try a less sexual mones first, like for example you can go for social or status mones. Seeing how those mones affect you and learn how to adjust and play with it will be the best first step you can make. Remember less is more, so don't go applying lots and lots of mones. The ladies in our region does not take too-much-mones well. Let them get exposed to your mones more and you will see the result for sure.

For starters, i suggest you to get the starter A.C.E spray or oil first. Learn / educate yourself about them, get comfy with them and apply them like a love master! Read the forum diligently (try to start reading forum thread on the product that you are planning to get first) and you will soon be on your way to be the BEST INDIAN LOVE GOD!

Cheers!
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I am definitely not a mone expert (still waiting for my initial order.. Rather orders now)..
              From my interactions with Xcc and Ragnar Lothbrook .. And my experiences (in general) .. I would suggest the following:
              - start speaking with more people .. If u r in a bus .. Speak to the person next to you .. If u r in a super market, speak to a fellow customer .. Etc .. Just start speaking ..
              - A woman from a rural background will behave differently from an urban background .. So strategy must be different..
              - one from Goa would be different from Tamil Nadu .. A mizo would be different from a naga ..
              Some are open to relationship.. Some are not .. For some its a sin while for others it's alright ..
              ---
              Reason for saying all this is that if u have a particular target in mind .. Understand the type of person she is .. Analyse her culture ..
              I believe a sniper approach would benefit rather than a machine gun approach ..
              ----
              Also, even with d most extrovert Indian woman .. I believe you must make the 1st move .. Else all u would get is a hug and a peck on ur cheek at the most ..
              And from ur description of yourself, you my dear friend will have to work hard..
              ---
              Maybe u can join a music or a dance class.. Or for that matter even a toastmaster club in ur city.. Or an NGO and interact with people in general without any inhibition..

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                Xcc Thanks for remembering me man!

Davidsidhu Hi bro! Nice to know you! I am from Indonesia so our target market has the same kind of conservative behavior. You can definitely check the one that bro Xcc has recommended on the above reply to your post (Desi by Pheromonetreasures), saw a lot of good reviews from many other indian bros. For me, what i have learned so far from the conservative kind of environment is that we can't really use a really strong sexual mones as it will shock many of the ladies here for us. So rather than turning them on, we will repel them as they get confused by our smell signature and being the conservative type like they are, they will choose to walk away and some will even ignore or avoid you.

My advice is that you should try a less sexual mones first, like for example you can go for social or status mones. Seeing how those mones affect you and learn how to adjust and play with it will be the best first step you can make. Remember less is more, so don't go applying lots and lots of mones. The ladies in our region does not take too-much-mones well. Let them get exposed to your mones more and you will see the result for sure.

For starters, i suggest you to get the starter A.C.E spray or oil first. Learn / educate yourself about them, get comfy with them and apply them like a love master! Read the forum diligently (try to start reading forum thread on the product that you are planning to get first) and you will soon be on your way to be the BEST INDIAN LOVE GOD!

Cheers!
                Maybe Desi is better designed for Indian/Asian men, for me, I found it to be extremely beta. The few times I wore it, I was ignored, treated like I wasn't even there by crowding into my personal space as if it wasn't an issue. I'm a white male, mid 30's, over six feet and very broad shouldered so folks moving into my personal space is pretty obvious and this was with a crowd of mixed ethnicity. White, Asian, East Indian, Pakastani, etc. I hang out with them quite often and only saw results like that when I'd use Desi. Not trying to spook anyone from using it, just pointing out what I saw from it. Might still be worth an try.

Comment

2000GT Woah.. that happened huh? thats weird because i know at least 2 indian friends of mine who uses pheromone regularly and told me that desi was the shit (alpha, status, social). I'm wondering if it's because of different body reaction with the desi itself? hmmm interesting.. well he is indian so might worth a try to give a shot and see what happens.
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper I think it works well for Indian men. For white men, at least in my situation, no it didn't work well. I find alpha mones work quite well with them. Of course, it also depends on the personality type of the target.

Comment

i wish we had more asian chinese in here so i can start a thread too!
                      to answer ur question i once put ascend w/o cops and cohesion oil and my indian colleague stared at me for 10 seconds for no reason. and offered help when i didn't open my mouth.

Comment

• Pandatrooper
                        Pandatrooper commented
                        Editing a comment
                        SEA chinese number 2 reporting

Try ascend with cops. Like I said, the gal I've interacted with, she responded quite well to dominant ascend, even bad wolf. I think you could pull off ascend with cops just fine.

Comment

2000GT I tried BW + Cops last weekend and it was hit city! Alpha mone works really well in an asian community and MILFs / cougar
                        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper BW with copulins? You are a creative tester!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
                          2000GT I tried BW + Cops last weekend and it was hit city! Alpha mone works really well in an asian community and MILFs / cougar
                          I'm not surprised! BW + cops sounds like an amazing combo! The cops will really embolden the Alpha vibe that BW gives off....says that THIS man can get the women...
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Davidsidhu welcome man. i'm a south indian as well; tamilian, but currently in kerala for work. i agree with our indonesian brother up above. sexual mixes are tougher to succeed with in public, since sexuality is highly repressed in india. If you get status pheromone, get one without copulins. I was at a bus stand today wearing ascend w/cops, and i could see this one (very pretty) girl take one step away every time i moved a little closer. especially with all the newspapers and tv news reporting rape every day, women are more and more cautious.

Cohesion works OK for me. I'm still playing around testing XiSt, and i think it works but i haven't had the best chances to test it.

My experience is based entirely around using pheromones around strangers, since i don't know anybody here.

Comment

eternitys_child let's hope those strangers will become 'friends' soon
                              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Related to the title of this thread, any updates, or new findings anyone here?

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post
                                  Related to the title of this thread, any updates, or new findings anyone here?
                                  xist and flirt are pretty good to use in india. i'd get the oil if i were you, since the heat is intense in the mother land XD

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

xist and flirt are pretty good to use in india. i'd get the oil if i were you, since the heat is intense in the mother land XD
                                    I used xist sample once along with ace pack and others. Didnt know which one worked, I should have tried it solo. Will try it with the little sample left. And Flirt .....must try. Does Taboo work similar to Flirt? Or they are completely different?
                                    Yes I will prefer oil version, thank you. : )

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X