yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbe here with questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbe here with questions

Just joined and I have many questions. I am an active male and no used to intimate inactivity. I have been married about 27 years and it seems like what was good 10 years ago isn't interesting anymore. LONG story short. I am looking for some help turning my wife on, at night or in the morning or anytime to be honest. Of course I am at the point for turning any woman on right now too. My question is where do I start, do I use an after shave or collon I normally use and when should I apply the mix? If I am out socially, are there attractants or something I should be aware of. Thanks

Hey Robert, Well, it's really dependent on how you want to use the product to enhance yourself actually. Seems the flame has died down for you. As to why it's died down we're not too sure since you didn't write about it. Here's some of the list that may be of help to you.

Sexual Mones:
    Evolve: Useful for socializing and getting into the mood. Its a Social that morphs into Sexual over a period of time. It also seems to make the ladies hornier and cum harder.
    PSE: Disinhibitor and Sexual. This is a hit and miss product. May or may not work for you and is very dependent on situation.
    SOB: Don't know whether this is suitable for you since it contains Copulins but it's known to get the ladies drawn to you.

Social Mones:
    Vibe: Cool Guy vibe. People will find that you're interesting and will be drawn to you. I used this and kept getting introduced to everyone.
    Flirt: Hair Twirling fun. Tends to cheer up the environment and make things more fun.

Status Mones:
    Ascend: Successful business guy who knows what he wants and deserves some respect.
    APi: Cool smart guy who knows how to get things done. People tend to ask you for help more with this.

Other Mones:
    Cohesion: Calming and sexual. Drops a lot of barrier for the ladies and open them up to you.
    Xist: Intimacy and Image Enhancer. Used in conjunction with Evolve and some mix seems to raise the potency of those mix.

Of course, as said earlier, mones are only tools to assist you. Do let us know more details and we can advise better.

Cheers
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• bogdy
      bogdy commented
      Editing a comment
      Cohesion is a hit or miss? I'm asking because it's doesn't work so good for me, or maybe it is too subtle?

• elvin.tan77
      elvin.tan77 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're using it in what situation? The hits are subtle.

Xist or Nude Alpha would be awesome for your wife situation bro
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Robert! Newbies always have the most questions.So, that makes you a very normal newbie,lol.

Elvin broke it down for you and gave you some great advice.

You can also use the goals system that was designed to make it super easy to find the right product for you

Pheromones can't fix marital issues but if you guys are great otherwise, good communication, love is still there and you just need to reset that romance and get her who ha tingly and wanting you again

I suggest doing some of things you did when you were dating/courting her in addition to products like Xist and Ascend.

Most of our expert members will be along soon to offer their advice and experience

Comment

Robert In my experience if you lose the respect of the woman, the romance and sex are lost with it. I'd lean to the respect pheromones first. Api and Ascend (without copulins) would be a start. I'd also encourage you to check out Wolf at Liquid Alchemy Labs. Once the respect is back, then I'd add some sexual ones such as Evolve and PSE, or romantic ones such as Nude Alpha (Liquid Alchemy Labs) or XiSt or Grail of Affection (Pheromone Treasures).

elvin.tan77
        and Pandatrooper also have very good recommendations. I agree their ideas they posted here.

Comment

Robert read my journal in the Men's forum, I have a similar situation. I am currently using a mixture of Ascend (without cops) + Xist + Taboo and it is working wonders! 1 spray Ascend, 2 sprays Xist, 2 sprays Taboo. As XCC said, you will need the respect signature and Ascend is great for that (personally I would go with Ascend, as APi is softer and really more for a "cool" vibe rather than a "status" vibe). Xist is known as a friendzone "resetter" but it has been used to rekindle dying relationships, this is a very important component of any mix in my opinion.

Personally if I were you I would use Ascend + Xist + Evolve. The only reason I am using Taboo instead of Evolve is because my wife is a bit sensitive to the eNONE, so Taboo is a bit softer on that, but given how long you have been married I would not hesitate using Evolve if I were you! Try these out and let us know what happens!
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I just would like to add to you... "Thank you for being so generous with your knowledge and experience."

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              He is, isn't he. The more we share, the better our little world becomes...LOVE IT! (paris hilton voice,lol)

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X