yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Well that was quick.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that was quick.....

Hey guys, so this is me o/ ????
    I'm a 34yo male from Norn Iron ???? and actually got here from an article I came across while surfing with stumble upon about pheromones and why they work for insects but less on humans - not 1 for taking t'internet as fact on 1st glance I went hunting for more facts (as it turns out they do still work on humans, just humans have more of a choice in the matter so to speak, insects and the like are more controlled by the impulse) which has led me to research the pheromone market, does the stuff on sale actually work itself, is it snake oil etc etc.
    This has also led me to the market history (androids prob being the biggest part) and PheromoneXS name popping up frequently has spurred me to research the company and subsequently making an order.

I have a bottle of APi oil ordered (love the play on the name BTW, quite brilliant ????) as I'm intrigued as to what the old A314 was like.
    Spray bottles of Xist, Evolve & Odyssey ordered also ????

I have read that combos of xist, evolve & api work quite well together but haven't seen many combos of odyssey, does this particular 1 not play well with others?

Anyhoooooo, there's my hello ????

Hello and welcome impetus. Definitely not snake oil. Everything works different for everybody. There are some blends that aren't my favorite. But, I'm sure if I get a chance to use some in the sexual arena I'll have different favorites. I've heard a lot about Api. Ascend is my favorite. I'm only really using mones regularly at work. I can't live without Ascend. Two bottle should be on my doorstep after work today.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Well thank you Ragnar Lothbrook - i too am hoping to find a delivery soon ???? and to start playing....

Comment

Impetus! Pheromones are not only real but they work and just by reading the experiences of others in this community you will be amazed. I can't wait for you to start having your own experiences.

Interesting first order choice.Do you mind tell us why you choose those particular products and what do you hope to gain by wearing pheromones.

I always encourage the newbies to use our goals system to find the right product for you

You are in good hands.You came to the right spot and we won't disappoint. I look forward to hearing your updates once you get those bad babies in your hands.

Comment

Heya KateD & thanks...
          Well the APi was ordered bc I hear it being compared to the original A314 which I have read a lot about recently so more me being curious.
          Xist @ Evolve I choose as they seem to be used in combos a fair bit so seemed like a logical 1st buy and then odyssey bc I wanted something "different" to the rest and to test selfies, which I believe this gives in lorry loads ????

I don't have any particular goals in mind nor do I have any expectations as to what I want to get out of wearing/testing pheromones apart form satisfaction of my curiosity.

Comment

impetus well, if you are having a party and want some disinhibition, Oddysey is the key. Not sure if you can combo it with anything or not since I'm not the party type.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

impetus I never used A314 but it's my understanding that Api and Ascend are supposed to gain respect without intimidation because I think A314 can be intimidating to some.

Read an expert opinion here at post #2

Comment

I've used both the original A314 and the newer rev 32 A314...I like the newer version of it. The original A314 was too domineering. People would avoid you and not really want to talk to you. From what I understand APi is closest to the new A314 as it is much more social. Personally I like Ascend, because Ascend seems to be a middle ground between APi and the old A314. It does most of the leg-work for you so the Alpha vibe on Ascend is very strong like the old A314, but you are approachable and people want to socialize with you. APi on the other hand from what I understand is more social and "cool" and allows you to use this "cool" status to raise your social status. At least that is how I understand it. Ascend + cops is supposed to add a sexy vibe (although Ascend already is sexy by itself), but some women are turned off by cops and it can cause problems if you are married or with a girlfriend (jealousy) but otherwise most here like Ascend with the cops.
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower You're definitely getting it... but I guess I'd expect that from you... I'm glad you're here... You're posts are wise and knowledgeable.

Now with status, take something like xs173 Teen Spirit. It's a fun social as far as I can tell, but I think the status comes from people having fun around you and you're the source of the fun, rather than with Ascend where people respect you and therefore you gain status. The Api coolness factor is another way of getting status. I think there are a number of ways of getting status.

Comment

Cheers guys

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X