yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello, Gay Black Male, Age 42, Ready to re-start my pheromone journey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, Gay Black Male, Age 42, Ready to re-start my pheromone journey.

Hello, I am newbie to this forum and can't wait to start trying out the pheromones offered here. As well being Homosexual I know that what attracts straight women will attract gay man. I am on the masculine side of the ruler and i'm attracted to other masculine gay men. I am a Gemini so I am a extremely social, friendly, open minded and talkative. I'm make at least two new friends everyday! I have no problems speaking in social or private settings. I the guy who always walks around with a smile and good friendly spirit that pulls people into wanting to know more about me. i love cologne and have over 100 bottles, Creed Aventus type dude, so I'm always getting compliments so i need some pheromones to layer and give me that extra attention when i walk into a room. But I am Gemini., so i have twin personalities anybody whos dated a gemini or has a gemini relative knows what I mean...lol. So just as much as I can be a perfect Angel sent from heaven above boy next door type, and can quickly change into demonic nightmare sent directly from hell 100% unleashed. But people rare see the bad side of me..lol. But anyhow i seem to have an problem attracting masculine gay men sexually. I can attract them socially and for friendships but can't seem to get an naturally sexual response from them. So that what i am in need of help with. Yet on the other hand, I can attract straight men sexually with a first time impression as well as straight women , but can't with masculine gay men. I try Mystery Boy by androtics years ago, but all that did for em was attract women like crazy!!! Touching me sexually, sitting in my lap, and being told to my face i want to have your baby. But no reactions at all to gay men. So I hope i can find and buy some good stuff off this site! So again Hello and thanks for welcoming me!

Blaze. I am not well versed in the zodiac signs but I do know that this is a perfect place to do your Jerkle and Hyde thing. I mean when you are around mingling with the newbies, the boy next door perfect angel is much appreciated.

When you get knee deep in our products and start testing, reporting, we would appreciate demon boy unleashed. You have our permission to be you here

I believe mystery boy from AD was given to homosexual males but the formula itself was mostly a party mix that straight men found successful.That is what I heard so anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

At XS we are totally real an upfront about our experiences and everyone in the company is a pheromone junkie. The link to the product below was specifically formulated for a homosexual male. Take the time to read the description and the particulars, I am sure you will find it very interesting

PheromoneXS is committed to our mission statement to only sell blends we personally wear. One of our coworkers who had worked with us on some internal development projects was gay and therefore this blend was created for him. However he hassinced  moved away after meeting someone sp

As you look around and mingle, you will see we don't have a lot of homosexual males in our community so that means you can try our products , starting with the Rave and help us develop new products

Your challenge if you choose to accept it, is to break us in and help us help you

You are awesome and I look forward to your feedback when that first package arrives

Comment

Blazed_blkrican Welcome! I think there was a bisexual man posting at one point who said Cohesion seemed to work well for him with his boyfriend.

...well, not literally old anyway - just semi-experienced in pheromones. Hello everyone, I'm here to get and share information about my new chapter in life.

In terms of attracting maculine gay men, to be blunt with you if I wanted to do something like that... I'd check here...

and I'd read every advert on this section. Again if it were me I'd probably buy them all and try them.

Comment

Personally I think very high alpha mixes are very attractive to other homosexuals. Ascend for example (without cops) would be what I would try if I were you. This gives off a very alpha-male highly successful type which could be attractive to other males. My boss is homosexual and I wear Ascend at my workplace, and while obviously nothing inappropriate at the work place happened I can tell he respects me more as do other males...worth a shot!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Checkout XS108...apparently it is gay friendly as SteveO himself said about it once:

"An example is XS108 Rave Couture our gay friendly blend that I often wear for the party vibe it puts off. There's a lot of value in it and it always cracks me up that there are people who think I might be gay"

Hope this helps!
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X