yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from AD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from AD!

I have been long a fan of androtics direct...been there since 2006! I have taken a several year break from the pheromone use + reporting community and just got back into the groove and was pretty sad to see SteveO having left...then I discovered WHY he left and I cannot be happier to be here! It wasn't only me who noticed the irregularities I experienced at AD...primarily the frusturation with how their "research" never led to any real products even after years of reporting on their experimental putatitives + MXs. Anyways I'm not here to talk negatively about any company, but I am here to share how excited I am to have discovered PheromoneXS

Just made my first order of Xist + Ascend + Taboo. I'm truly excited to be back and at the center of things especially with SteveO as the commander of the ship here!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

welcome! though i think the introduction sub-forum might be more suitable...i came from another vendor years ago and ever since i discover XS i never went to another. Steve's product had definitely helped in my goals, one step at a time. hope you find it useful here

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Niceeeeee

Awesome to have you here knowledgeispower! Your story is great validation for guys like me. I stumbled upon PheromoneXS a couple months ago after reading reviews of XiSt and Evolve on house of pheromones. So, I don't have the perspective you do. I do know that everything I've encountered with this company is Top Notch. Too much to list here, but trust me everything. I've been buying pheromones, instead of food, oil changes, basically everything. I'm addicted, but to the best products I've ever dreamed of, and the customer service, and this forum. I'm glad a veteran of the game like yourself gives them a big thumbs up as well
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks so much for saying that.you get points for all these good reviews (wink)

Oops I was going to place it in the intro board but somehow ended up here, thanks to the mods for re-moving it.

And Ragnar, glad to meet you! Yes SteveO was a very very respected employee at AD and his dedication to the community was unsurpassed I am not surprised he is building a great flock here! I am so glad this community exists and is backed by someone as great as him, I am sure excited to be here! Cannot wait for my first order to arrive!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Knowledge! Wohoooo! Glad to have you on board. I am so excited to have you here and as part of the XS community. Yes, we have some members who use both our products and AD's depending on the fix they need. Heck, we have clients who use all products from most pheromone companies. We are all just a bunch of pheromone junkies and we are proud.

Since you are no novice to mones, I see that you jumped right in and I look forward to you sharing whatever you have with us

Make yourself comfy, this is your new home

Your first package is going to blow you away and that is just the package.When you finally start testing out these bad boys you will be totally hooked just like the rest of us

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X