yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings Y'all! 48 Male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings Y'all! 48 Male

I'm Ron. I just made my first purchase from PheromoneXS (SOB) after seeing a recommendation on the pherotruth forum. I like the tenor of conversation over here, so I thought I'd come check it out.

Though I'm no expert, I have been using pheromones for about five years now. To date, I am familiar with Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Titan, and M3X. I have used, but am less familiar with stuff from True Pheromones and LPMP (though I prefer their scents to their pheros).

When it comes to pheromones, I am in it primarily for the self effects. The first time I ever put on a dose of Aqua Vitae, I was sold! I went walking through Opry Mills mall feeling like John Travolta in the opening credits of "Saturday Night Fever."

I'd love to find something to which my dear wife might respond. But that hasn't happened yet (perhaps I'll get a rise out of her with SOB). HOWEVER...comma... that said, I also like to addlepate the cougar population here in Lawrenceville, GA just a bit

As far as scents go, I order everything unscented, because I am a huge fan of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (Dracul, Silas Ruthyn, Satyr, Antikythera, and Old Demons of the First Class are my regulars). I also love Tabac Rouge (but at $160/bottle, I'm not going to carry a torch).

I don't have time to live on a forum, but I will try and contribute something worthwhile when I can.
    "I'm fairly certain that "YOLO" is "Carpe Diem" for stupid people."
    ~Jack Black

Jones! We have enough of everything to go around so you will definitely get the help you need.

What seems to be the issue with the wive? Is it just sexual, are you going through one of those funky phases or is it more. Do you guys get along well?

The men will be around soon to give you some advice and the products to go along with it.

Glad to have you here and I know we will learn a lot from you as well

Comment

Hi Kate, thanks for the welcome.

I don't think there's anything "wrong," per se. Like many couples, we have different appetites. I prefer to feed mine every other day or so, whereas she can go three or four months without. But we also get along great and are on the same page when it comes to most other things.

Looking forward to it.
      ~Jack Black

Comment

Hey there JonesRE
        i just red a fragrance suggestion of yours that really intrigued me.

I am really exited about testing non mainstream commercial fragrances.
        Really nice and fresh suggestions. as i mentioned there the notes on Tabac Rouge will cover copulins really well.
        and now that i saw you got SOB i can only ask do you smell the copulins while you cover with Tabac Rouge ?
        and ... omg ... almost forgot
        welcome to our community

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

I have not received the order yet (it was just placed on 11 Aug). The only other copulins I have tried were in "Dirty old Man" and "Heart Throb" by LPMP. But to answer your question, I have not tried covering with Tabac Rouge, though now I will :-) and can easily cover the copulins with my BPAL stuff as well (Satyr will cover anything).

Thanks for the welcome!
          ~Jack Black

Comment

Originally posted by JonesRE View Post
            I have not received the order yet (it was just placed on 11 Aug). The only other copulins I have tried were in "Dirty old Man" and "Heart Throb" by LPMP. But to answer your question, I have not tried covering with Tabac Rouge, though now I will :-) and can easily cover the copulins with my BPAL stuff as well (Satyr will cover anything).

Thanks for the welcome!
            Cant wait to read your opinion on SOB.
            did you get it scented or pure pheromones ?

if its unscented
            ... can you share your observation on what covers it best from your personal fragrance list

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

I will test to see which scent covers it best. My guess would be something sweet. But I will post my findings.
              ~Jack Black

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X