yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

27 Female, Missing Attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 Female, Missing Attention

I would say in my best shape so far. Physical, mental and emotional. Yet I've found myself becoming unapproachable by men. And here I am now.

So, hello. I'm Alice.

Last week I ordered from Andriotics Direct and about and hour later after I placed the order, I found PhermoneXS. I got both packets in the mail the same day and immediately I was won over by SteveO.

I got all four of the samples requests I typed in. I was only expecting one! For now I have Temptress, which was my first order and I'm expecting Desire Me (oil) on Monday. I'm thinking of ordering Bliss next...

Right I'm just confused as to wether I should order in oil or spray? I live in a very hot and humid area. And I'm always feeling pretty hot, even when in air-con.

Anyhow. Thank you for reading!
    Last edited by Dandelion; 08-06-2016, 04:06 PM.

Damn! You should be feeling hot! Did I click on craigslist by mistake? Your body is bangin! Anyways, welcome Dandelion. I found them from house of pheromones reviews of XiSt and Evolve. I've been sprung ever since. Customer service is awesome, ownership, IT, everything is awesome. Peace out.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Dandelion
      Dandelion commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to work out to help with my self-esteem. Meanwhile, Temptress helped! Shoulders back, head high. Just not ideal for (my) work place. Can't wait to try again during a date.

Yeah, Dandelion I know what you mean. I know its working on me when I feel that head up, back straight, chest out, "whose fuckin house is it?" type vibe, ya know what I'm saying?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• Dandelion
      Dandelion commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I do ????

Welcome to the community Dandelion . Your goal is a little broad so what I will say is perhaps you would like to look into the following:

Babe: Attraction, attraction, attraction.
    Fairytale: Respect and Status like a royalty.
    Desire Me+: "Come here and get naked" to put it mildly.
    PSEL: Ooolala. Be ready for some HOT, HOT, HOOOOTTT, action.

Disclaimer: I don't use the Ladies' mone so what's described is basically what I got from reading in the forum.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• elvin.tan77
      elvin.tan77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha. Well, if I don't do that, KateD may just ask me whether I've recently gone for an operation

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      Elvin is well trained. lol

• Dandelion
      Dandelion commented
      Editing a comment
      Im definitely ordering Fairytale and Babe tomorrow. It's fun getting all this different results.

Dandelion get the oil since the humid weather is an advantage for the oil carriers..

get the sexual mones in spray for fast hitting effects on those lucky men.. they'll never see it coming hahaha
    Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
      Dandelion get the oil since the humid weather is an advantage for the oil carriers..

get the sexual mones in spray for fast hitting effects on those lucky men.. they'll never see it coming hahaha
      Not necessarily. Take Evolve for example. It's a Sexual but some people have a bad reaction to the Spray coz it works too fast. With the faster diffusion, it does acts faster, but it'll also raise your natural suspicion whether what you're feeling is real. The same can be said for a lot of the blends in actual fact. That's why we usually ask what sort of demographic you're working with. If you're in a community where sexuality is more open, Spray will work very well. As I'm in Malaysia, it can be a bit hard for Spray to work here, so I opted for Oil for a more natural feel to things. This does not mean it doesn't work fast or hit hard. I've had Evolve working within an hour of exposure (mainly coz I applied it way earlier) before.

Also, due to high Heat and Humidity, it may be better to opt for Oil. The heat will aid in the diffusion rate anyway and Oil will be more resistant to the high humidity as compared to Spray. Spray lasts me about 6 hr here at Max in Malaysia. So unless you're ok with reapplying every 5 hrs and prefer a harder and faster hitting reaction, opt for sprays. These are just my opinions, so I hope you don't mind me
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

elvin.tan77 Of course I don't mind.. I am still in the process of learning so any new tips and advice are welcome!

I am from Indonesia bro.. same humid and hot weather here.. After all that you've said, do you think it's better for me to get Xist in oil carrier then?

All my mones are in spray form and sometimes i do get lots of Deer-In-The-Headlights.. your above explanation makes lots of sense now.

When you say you apply way earlier, how earlier are we talking about? Is it hard to wash off the oil residue on your skin at the end of the day?

PS: we have the same surname, my fellow Tan brother!
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

to XS Dandelion! I am super glad you are here and we are all here to guide you through your pheromone journey. Although we are here to assist , I use the word guide because the use of pheromones to reach your goals and realize your own potential is a very personal journey. We can only do so much and it is better you take control of this journey instead of expecting your hand to be held all the way through. It is a personal journey where you realize so much about yourself and others in the process.

You ask and I will sometimes deliver based on my moods : Some info based on your question about oils vs sprays

What is the difference between spray and oil pheromones?

The simplest possible answer is the spray is based in perfumers alcohol (SD40B) and the oil is based in Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). The spray is quicker diffusing and the oil is slower.

Slow diffusion is tantamount to a more believable signature. Nobody can just walk in the room and pull their pants down and expect a non-hostile interaction. With the oil it allows the signature to gently transcend the wall most of us put up to protect us from charlatans. The oil, while significantly stronger than spray, builds up to a crescendo over time where as the spray is great for fast acting. However you'll get more push-back from alcohol because to most of us it doesn't come across as legitimate.

If we were to encounter a person who looks shady and yet have this overwhelming feeling of a deep connection with them we're going to put up a critical wall and assess the situation more closely. If however we meet the same person and over time build that impression of trust we'd be more inclined to believe it.

Something to consider though is you will notice that in every pheromoneXS blend there is DPG included. Also because the way its formulated you get just as much of all the molecules in the beginning as you do at the end. So while the spray still creates a wow factor up front, the way its formulated eases that effect so as to make it more believable. With the alcohol sprays its perfect when you need results fast like when you meet someone in front of you in line at the store. There are advantages to both. Standing in that same line with the oil it might take a solid ten to 15 minutes to get the same effects with the spray, but at that pace its also more believable.

The goals system and all the info we have on each product page was a plan to make things easier on our clients, especially our new ones.It plays a great role in picking out the product have an easy to go manual as to what you should expect even if your results may slightly differ based on body chemistry , environment, personality etc.

Live it , love it, learn it

We all have our insecurities and unfortunately the world is designed to make you feel bad about yourself, because let us face it, that is how they make their money. If you don't love you how you are now , know your value and are comfortable in your worth, even if you have that model body, a high paying job and a great guy comes along, you will still be that same insecure person who is hell bent on self destruction because she doesn't know who she is and appreciates herself. Always try to drown out the external voices that tell you how you should look, how you should act, what you should want etc and decide for yourself what that is. Have a clear vision, make goals based only on what you want and work towards it patiently because a perfect Kate was not built in a day. *dusts her shoulders off*

You will find that this community is congruent with what we are as a company. We want you to to be you , a better you and reach your full potential without loosing yourself. I look forward to seeing you grow as a person and hope our products can help you do that.

Comment

• Dandelion
            Dandelion commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for the welcome!

Where/how can I start a journal? I'd like to share the effects I've been experiencing. ????

Edit: i found where the journals can be started.
            Last edited by Dandelion; 08-10-2016, 10:00 PM.

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
          elvin.tan77 Of course I don't mind.. I am still in the process of learning so any new tips and advice are welcome!

I am from Indonesia bro.. same humid and hot weather here.. After all that you've said, do you think it's better for me to get Xist in oil carrier then?

All my mones are in spray form and sometimes i do get lots of Deer-In-The-Headlights.. your above explanation makes lots of sense now.

When you say you apply way earlier, how earlier are we talking about? Is it hard to wash off the oil residue on your skin at the end of the day?

PS: we have the same surname, my fellow Tan brother!
          Quick answer to your question, you can go for both actually. If you look at my selections, most of them are oil. I'm now starting to get in some of the Spray items as I DO see a difference in reactions. E.g. Wearing Exotica, a girl was blatantly staring at me for quite a bit. She looked away and immediately was back staring at me. This was from me just walking toward her with the wind behind me. As for the oil, I will only get such reaction rarely. The reaction is also more subtle.

I would usually apply the oil before I head out to work and most times, it'll last for up to 12 hours. (Provided you don't go running about in the sun and work in the office). It's also very suitable when you go gym/workout as it'll last through and is very resistant to sweat. I believe this is because the oil is absorbed by the skin very well. In fact, you won't find any oily residue at the application point once it' dried up. In fact, I think this is why it lasts so much longer compared to spray here.

Comment

elvin.tan77 okay noted bro.. will experiment on oils soon.. cheers
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

oil for hot weather. slower release, gives a natural feeling. but might not hit as hard as spray. depends what you go after. I would suggest since you're a female go for oil. pubs / clubs spray.
              you're a hottie that I would love to date =) be confident and reap the guys that will be queuing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
                Welcome to the community Dandelion . Your goal is a little broad so what I will say is perhaps you would like to look into the following:

Babe: Attraction, attraction, attraction.
                Fairytale: Respect and Status like a royalty.
                Desire Me+: "Come here and get naked" to put it mildly.
                PSEL: Ooolala. Be ready for some HOT, HOT, HOOOOTTT, action.

Disclaimer: I don't use the Ladies' mone so what's described is basically what I got from reading in the forum.

Got out fairytale in the mail today. Can't wait to report back on it tomorrow night!

Comment

Dandelion have a great time experimenting em! cheers!
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Dandelion View Post
                    Got out fairytale in the mail today. Can't wait to report back on it tomorrow night!
                    Wow, can't wait to see how it goes for you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X