yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say a quick, hello!
    I ordered a bunch of XS and I'm excited to try everything out so far. I love reading everyone's reports, hopefully I can add something useful, too!

Welcome Classy Lady.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• HauteVixen
      HauteVixen commented
      Editing a comment
      Ty!

Welcome Haute Vixen tell us a little about you.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome, HauteVixen. What did you order? Have you ever used Pheromones before?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Vixen! I am so happy that you are here, the ladies on this forum especially active ones are so few that I am always excited and can't contain myself when another lady joins.

Especially one with a name such as Vixen. I hope you are as every bit of a vixen as your name suggest.

Tell us more about yourself and let us know what products you already have and I would love to hear your storieeeeeezzzzzz

We are so few as ladies.I would love to see us participate and share our experiences as much as the men do

As you can see they are all over this forum and I want us to eventually take over. I need to write up some inspirational speeches so I can round up my female troops

Comment

• HauteVixen
          HauteVixen commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey! I just wrote a long with post what I have, I already got DIHL with a friend and it was quite funny.

My stories were too long, I added them to my post below

Hey! *waves*
        Sorry, I forgot to check this thread after I got my order.

Never used pheromones before ordering from PheroXS and LPMP.

Goals: Staying focused for school/studying; Career and attraction.

I read alot about pheros about a year ago and planned to put in an order then forgot about it. Then I stumbled onto one of my old bookmarks and started looking into pheros again mostly for self effects, bio-hacking if you will.

I had also been reading that certain EOs were good for memory and was researching that when I came across pheros for memory/learning/focus like focus potion from LPMP (which was from stone labs and is no longer available :( ) and Thinker XS.

I,ve used thinker (2sprays) (Plus Focus Potion) daily since I got them, I added temptress (1 spray sample) one day on a whim and have been using it for the past 2weeks ish...
        When I need a mood boost I use bliss if staying at home and xistW if i'll be out interacting with people.

I'm so glad I tried temptress, I love it. I need to finish testing out everything else I have here.

What I've ordered so far:
        Thinker - use daily (half of bottle left)
        XSR32 - 5X
        XSR46
        DesireMe+ - 1X
        Vibes - 1X
        PSEL - 2x
        Xist/W - 3x
        Engage 1x

Single Molecules
        EST
        DHEAS - use every few days
        B-nol
        A-nol

I have 5-6 more single molecules around here somewhere, I cleaned house during the last price drop, lol.

Samples
        Temptress*
        Bliss*
        Fantasy
        Odessey
        Odessey (beta blend?)
        Innocence
        Tease
        Flirt
        Cohesion

*these samples are almost done and I'm restocking, ASAP..

Stories
        1) I already got DIHL with a friend and it was quite funny. He's staring at me, I'm like "Yes?" "Nothing".. but continued staring for 20 mins. This was with Temptress

2) One night I used DesireMe(x2), PSEL (x1) and cohesion (1 sample spray) got an unintentional hit with a guy friend that I suspected was crushing on me at one time but now is in a LT relationship.

There was an almost kiss had between us before I left for my date with another fella *sighs* I really didn't want that kinda of drama. It was just really surprising because he is an extremely faithful guy and has never cheated, ever..

So If I know I'll be anywhere around him, I try to stick to the socials w/o cops it seems to help.
        Last edited by HauteVixen; 08-06-2016, 03:13 PM. Reason: Added stories

Comment

Haha. I think you should. Else it's gonna be awkward.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• HauteVixen
            HauteVixen commented
            Editing a comment
            should stay away from the cops around him? definitely, his girl and her cronies already try to sabotage our friendship and i don't want her/them to have a legit reason for it..

HauteVixen welcome to the forum!

please don't stop posting your unique experience with XS products!

Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X