yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New member , trouble with the smelly pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member , trouble with the smelly pheromones

I recently bought Cohesion (spray + oil ) and i like them , i started getting results with them but they are verry smelly , my friend told me that i smell bad, i'm already using some cologne to cover them but they persist! What should i do? I'm using AQUA by Bvlagari. Might this be too weak?

PS. Needless to say they are unscented!

Comment

Hmmmm. Cohesion is one of the milder mones imo. Perhaps your friend is hyper sensitive to the smell of pheromones. Can you smell them too? You can try for some scents that are more earthy, woody, or citrus to try and cover it up. When all things fail, go for Farenheit. OMG, that thing can kill one's nose.
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

yes i can smell them too, I have bought a FM eau de perfume but it covers like 2-3 hour and after they begin to smell

Comment

may you provide me a link to the perfume your recommended? And thank you for your reply!

Comment

bogdy Welcome. In terms of frangrance, perhaps the posts by idle can help...

For Men We're going to add several selections to the store of commercial fragrance options. I'll be looking into acquiring high-quality knockoffs (as I'm

Comment

thanks i'll check it out!

Comment

I would agree with a "hyper" sensitive nose. I once knew someone who could smell things no one else could...the complaints would drive you nuts. I've been using cohesion without any issues. I have unscented and use my own cover and never reapply it while at work, etc.
                Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Bodgy! I see you already have 27 posts but this is in the intro section so I am gonna welcome you

Sucks that the sensitivity to the smell is preventing you from fully enjoying your products. Is that the only products you have and are all products stinky to you or just these?

I got my husband quite a few products unscented and I absolutely love the mens products unscented. He puts them in his beard, around his nose and I would just dig my nose there , especially during sex

I think the unscented has a clean, crisp scent and I love it

Is your friend male or female? Have you tried wearing them out and about around some females to see what they think about the smell?

Comment

Thanks kate, I only have bliss cohesion and ascend, ascend smells the worst, and my friend is male but his sisters asked him '' why bogdy's sweat smells that bad '' I was wearing bliss and ascend that day.

????When I went out doing night time cold approach I got worst results with mones than without them. And from the facial expressions it was clearly that I was smelling bad.
                    ?????

Comment

Oh and btw I asked some other friend to smell it, he said it's smells like alcohol. For me it's clearly smells like sweat maybe pee, not all can smell them?

Comment

That's weird. Especially to come from cohesion.

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                          Oh and btw I asked some other friend to smell it, he said it's smells like alcohol. For me it's clearly smells like sweat maybe pee, not all can smell them?
                          Not everyone can smell pheromones. Well, pheromones come from human secretions like sweat and etc. I read on the product page that even with synthetic pheromones, sensitive people may smell things similar to sweat/pee/smelly feet and etc. I wonder what will happen when you smell copulins.

PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X