yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!!

Hey guys and gals! My name is Jared and I just got back into the pheromone world. I first experienced it through androtics around 7- 8 years ago I think it was with ammo, tuth, instant shine, etc. I never was a poster on the forums and hate to admit it, but I was definitely a lurker

I recently dove into the pheromone world again by internet searching and come across phermoneXS amongst others. I chose phermoneXS as I remembered Steve-0 from back in the day and I figured I'd roll the dice and see what he had to offer. I'm glad I did, as without a doubt you can't deny how people act differently around you wearing this stuff! All for better or worse...its fun!

I made a small investment and bought (or got for freebies) the following:

Sprays:

Bliss 15 mL
    Vibe 15 mL (x3)
    Loveboat 30 mL
    xist 30 mL
    connections 15 mL
    celebrity 10 mL
    cohesion 15 mL
    evolve 15 mL
    ascend 15 mL
    xs182 enone25 10 mL
    xs152 ta series test 10 mL
    xs147 sport 10 mL

Oils:

xist, cohesion, evolve, sob, ascend, APi, enone25.

There was one small error on the order where I got dominant ascend instead of APi, but Leslie and steve-0 fixed it up and sent me a celebrity as a gift with a voucher.

I have lots to post, as I've been using for a couple months already. Finding the time to do so is key as we all know.

Dinosaurs, stickers, pop rocks and more...what was that orange stick thing? LOL Maybe I don't get out much, but I couldn't figure it out! ha

Oh and by the way I ended up with some love letters (ahem...well maybe not) from leslie...she sure is nice and friendly like steve0.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by master_at_arms; 07-13-2016, 11:38 PM.
    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Welcome to the forum!!!

Looks like you've picked up a nice stash there.

Thinking about placing an order just so I can get a love not from Leslie, what a sweetie

Comment

I am so glad you enjoyed all the free gifts The orange stick thingy is a glow stick! Just bend it up and watch it glow ! They are my favorite <3

Comment

• Ixist
        Ixist commented
        Editing a comment
        I've gotten those before! Glow in the dark! Sexy! Lol

• master_at_arms
        master_at_arms commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha I tried that, must have been defective? lol

Master! Omg . A small investment he says.It looks like you were trying to purchase the whole store in one go.

Welcome back to the pheromone game You made a great choice as you already know.

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to introduce yourself, you are going to love it here and I encourage you to continue to give us your feedback and share your experiences with us.

Comment

Ha small investment lol So very well worth it!! I saw that last newsletter, so I had to get in a 3rd order before the increases took effect. I also added the following to the arsenal:

taboo 30 mL
        xist 30 mL (2nd bottle)
        A1 10 mL @ 50 mcg
        enone25 in 10 mL spray and 6 mL oil @ 25 mcg
        API oil (2nd bottle)
        ADG fragrance concentrate

The newsletter said the % off was 20, but I noticed it rang in at 25%? hehe I'm very well prepared for the future with this stash...so very well prepared. I really need to start typing up my experiences!

I really am wondering what they can even include for samples...very few left I don't have with the exception of the new beta mixes

I actually just added up the 3 orders and it was $810 And thats with the discounts! No wonder my bank account hates me. I really do thank you for the discounts. I got in on a 10%, 30% and a 25%. Funny thing I made my first order hours before a newsletter went out with a 30%...but I still can't complain!

Just as I was typing this I realized I had reward points! Got a free ascend no cops on the 20% + free upgrade size for the anniversary sale!! woohoo!!!
        Last edited by master_at_arms; 07-14-2016, 11:24 PM.
        Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

master_at_arms What are you hoping to do with all this? Besides anything you want... you got quite a collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            master_at_arms What are you hoping to do with all this? Besides anything you want... you got quite a collection.
            Well, quite frankly...I'm trying to take over the little corner of my world and drive all the women nuts where I work! haha jk The mone cloud will be so large...watch out when it starts drifting your way!

Simply looking to have a little fun while I'm here. I've had some ups and downs with health and I've learned to try and be happy with what you have. Adding mones to the equation tends to spice up life a bit, so its worth the price to me.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

master_at_arms I completely understand in more ways than I care to admit.

I have a collection I need to start organizing. I got it all covered... I think... social... social status... women... professional... maybe more...

Comment

master_at_arms with all those mones you have no situation can surprise you

Comment

Originally posted by bogdy View Post
                  master_at_arms with all those mones you have no situation can surprise you
                  You'd be surprised. I had a gal sending me nude photos last week and I had just gotten her number. My response was like no getting to know you? Hey what's your last name? Still kept texting me, ha I just have been ignoring her lol Not my type. Bad thing is ignoring her will make it worse...I need to act like a beta to chase her off.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you have the kind of problems other guys wish they had...lol

master_at_arms What mones were you wearing around her?

Comment

I want to say it was probably a vibes/xist/evolve/api combo in some sort, but I mix em' up everyday and I haven't been keeping a journal yet for what mones for what day. In all honesty, she is quite the odd one out as most women are never that aggressive. I had only seen her 3 times (once every tuesday) at work before she gave me her number and I barely talked to her...she may have just been seeing something she couldn't resist lol Women almost never approach guys, so I think it was her personality.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This may just be copied , investigated and become ; THE MIX.

master_at_arms Quite intriguing. And maybe part of it was her personality. I think she really wants you to want her, though.

Comment

I got the feeling she had a few guys she was stringing along, so that was why I had no interest. Most guys would still go there, but I have my standards.

I lately have had two vibe sprays on the wrists, one xist on the chest and one evolve on the neck. I sometimes switch the evolve and xist app spots. I'll sometimes put a half drop of APi on the middle of my neck in the mix. I really need to start with each spray/oil by itself and start keeping a journal...looks like I got a project to start!

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

master_at_arms I've found a journal of my experiences with the mones solo helps me determine which are compatible and which are canceling out effects of each other.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X