yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Quick Intro ... Thank you in Advance for any help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Intro ... Thank you in Advance for any help

Hey whats going on,
    I am new to this whole pheromone world but it seems so interesting to me.
    So let me get to the intro,
    My name is Nick and im 23 years old. When I was in highschool, I was ultimate stud. All the girls loved me, and with the introduction of facebook at the time, girls from all over the county knew my name. But as I grew older, ive had a harder and harder time picking up girls. Its gotten to the point where I'm convinced I lost my game lol.

A little about my social habits:
    Im not one to go out and walk straight up to a random girl I dont know and start a conversation. It may be a fear of denial or just that I dont care to entertain someone who i have no sign of having any interest in me.
    I do very well with girls who are easy to talk to, are not complete ditz's, and who are usually a couple years older than me.

Im not really good at these type of intros, as I dont know what to write. But what I do know is, I definitely want to try these pheramones and see how they work for me. And hopefully with the help XS community, I can get my game back lol

Once again, Thanks in advance.

What's up Nick? Welcome. I'm addicted to the mones and to this site. I'm very new as well. I like hearing about other peoples experiences, and sometimes these guys on here get real scientific. I hope to just learn something. I love PheromoneXS... and no, I don't work for them. What did you buy? and have you bought anything from other companies?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Welcome Nick!!

Sorry to read your game has taken a nose dive.

If you're looking for something that will boost your attractiveness but is still social and approachable then I would look in to Taboo, it seems to work great for me with women around your age. However mones will only get you so far and if your not committed to working on yourself and upping your game then you may be disappointed with your results.

Hope to see you around the forum and I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Comment

I haven't bought anything yet, still want to figure out which ones I should go for.

From the bit of research I did, Taboo did seem something that I would like.

Along with Taboo, I was leaning a lot towards Xist and Evolve. Maybe even Cohesion.

What are your guys thoughts on those as well.

The environments I am typically in are as follows:

I have one girl that I spend a lot of time with, so it can easily be said shes already attracted to me sexually, so idk if I need much for her, maybe something to make things a bit more intimate.

But besides that, im usually going out to social settings with a couple buddies of mine who are a lot more straight forward when it comes to picking up girls. Dont get me wrong, if they bring a group of girls to our group, I have no issue talking to them and keeping a conversation, however, im not the one getting the most attention usually.
        So im looking for something that will bring their attention towards me and im confident enough in myself to be able to make the next moves. If that makes any sense lol

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
          Ragnar Lothbrook commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm new and haven't used everything, nor do I have the experience of GHOST, but I love SOB, and Ascend. Maybe not for this situation though.

Welcome, I've sent you a coupon via pm

AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Hey nixter087 welcome, for the scenario you described around social settings perhaps look into Vibe. It may help with the engagement, it sounds the flirting and playfulness you got cover once the engagement takes hold. I am still new here so haven't tried everything to give you an expert opinion.

Comment

Welcome welcome. Yup. There's a lot of choice for you. 1 way for you to try out and see what fits you would be to make a purchase of an item you're sure you would like to have and ask for samples. With the sample, you can try out and see what fits you most. Suggestion for you would include Taboo, Vibe, Love Boat, Exotica, and perhaps Flirt. These will help you with your engagement and social aspect. For a deeper engagement, you can go toward SOB/Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, and Xist. There is also APi which you can give it a shot. It's for reputation but not as aggressive as Ascend and can be quite engaging too.
            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

nixter087 I'm wondering if what changed was maybe your context rather than your game. In other words, you may have been in an environment that allowed you to thrive rather than you losing your skills. After all, even if you don't ride a bike for a year, you still can ride a bike when you get back on it... it may just be a bit wobbly for a few minutes. What are your thoughts?

In terms of suggestions, the ones people have suggested seem right on to me.

You might also want to check out...

We thought about calling this something else, but the name fit perfect and we’re kind of perfectionists. At the request of one of our most prolific community researchers we created this blend in the style of the famous Androtics MX297. At pheromoneXS we really don’t like the idea of making a

It's supposed to fulfill similar GOALS (Playful, flirting, social) as Love Boat, but it for men to attract women, whereas Love Boat is unisex.

I'd also encourage you to check out...

Its a fantasy all of us at one point or another have dreamt about. The flashing of cameras, autographs, paparazzi. The glitz and glamor of Hollywood, the roar of the crowd, the sold out stadiums of adoring fans. The celebrity of today is the dream of every starstruck child to ever watch a mov

Comment

Nexter! Wow , you certainly are special, look at all who showed up to give you that awesome,hearty XS welcome.

I don't think you lost your game.I think it just lost some momentum and you need a little kick start back into what you already know.

The men will take you under their wing and guide you through. No rush in getting products until you are super sure what you want/need but I do look forward to seeing you around

Share your experiences of life, the old you vs the new you and am sure you can even assist some newbies who have much less game than you do

Comment

I'm late to the game, lots of good advice here. Welcome! I'd say Taboo and Evolve are good places to start - social and flirty, or social and sexual. I love Xist oil as well - great stuff. SOB is a little more hard core, but one of my favorite pheromone blends.

Comment

So my options have been narrowed down to

Taboo or Flirt
                    Vibe or Exotica
                    Evolve or Cohesion

I grouped them like this because both in each group seem to have similar effect.
                    Im not the type to get into the details with things or to be very dilligent as to how im applying the oils or at what specific times from one another im applying them so this is where im going to need the help from you folks.

I plan on buying the Mix and Match pack of three because i feel as though if I do any more, ill be lost and confused with the bunch lol.

So lend me your guidance so I can go out and start to make magic again lol

Comment

nixter087 What are you wanting to accomplish? Some of these are for men to attract women. Some are unisex. Exotica I think is to give you an edge with Asian women. Evolve is sexual while Cohesion is mostly calming.

Cohesion tends to work well around women who are insecure or PMSing. Evolve is more for arousing her sexually.

Comment

Well I need things for certain circumstances

Like when I go to the gym or when I'm in social settings just to give me a slight edge and become a bit more noticeable if that makes sense

Also, I need something for when I go out to either a bar/lounge/club. And when I do it's usually with people of quite a bit of status. So I want to give off that bit of high status while also seeming approachable and attractive.

And then something for when I meet a girls family or brothers and cousins if we go out to dinner that might lessen the tension on me and make me seem more likable.

And as for the girl that I'm kinda talking to but feeling things out with. Things can occasionally get a bit hostile so cohesion might be the good fit for that since it gives off a calming feel idk I'm just talking now to help give you guys a but more insight into who I am and what I need lol

Comment

Okay, that is much more clear! And good for you for being situation specific! That's good thinking and planning on your part.

Female hostility: A1, Cohesion, or Crush. You might want to find out if you are sensitive to A1. Some men can feel depressed or lethargic or unmotivated when exposed to A1, so Cohesion has something in it with the hope of preventing that. If you are not A1 sensitive, you might want to consider A1 at 30 mcg per spray or Crush. Personally I use Crush because I am NOT A1 sensitive.

Social setting: Probably cool guy or status. For PheromoneXS products, I'd encourage you to look at Api and/or Ascend. I'd lean towards Api for PheromoneXS products, but that's my choice. However, the social product I love the most is by Liquid Alchemy Labs called Wolf. So Wolf would be my first choice for any social occasion.

Bar, club, lounge: I'm not a bar, club, lounge person. But if I had to go to one, I'd pick Wolf or maybe Bad Wolf (by Liquid Alchemy Labs). Bad Wolf can be a bit tricky. You may want to read the reviews at House of Pheromones AND at Pheromone Pro to learn more about it.

Meet a girl's family: I'd go for Api or Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by nixter087 View Post
                            Well I need things for certain circumstances

Like when I go to the gym or when I'm in social settings just to give me a slight edge and become a bit more noticeable if that makes sense

Also, I need something for when I go out to either a bar/lounge/club. And when I do it's usually with people of quite a bit of status. So I want to give off that bit of high status while also seeming approachable and attractive.

And then something for when I meet a girls family or brothers and cousins if we go out to dinner that might lessen the tension on me and make me seem more likable.

And as for the girl that I'm kinda talking to but feeling things out with. Things can occasionally get a bit hostile so cohesion might be the good fit for that since it gives off a calming feel idk I'm just talking now to help give you guys a but more insight into who I am and what I need lol
                            Based on what you said, I'd recommend you the ACE Pack.
                            Ascend gives you respect and Status. If it's with Copulins, it'll help to raise your Testosterone level too so it's suitable at gym as well.
                            Cohesion gives you a calming and safe vibe. It'll be very suitable when you meet the girls family as well as to lessen tensions.
                            Evolve is both Social+Sexual.Very suitable for clubbing.

From there you can combine both or all 3 of the products to suit the environment. e.g. Going clubbing, put on Ascend and Evolve. Going to meet the girls family, Ascend and Cohesion. Having a romantic dinner with the girl, Cohesion and Evolve.
                            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil

Comment

elvin.tan77 This is why I like reading your posts. Direct. Simple. Intelligent.

nixter087 This is really good input and elvin.tan77 is doing something I have a hard time doing... keeping things simple.

Comment

elvin.tan77 thank you for putting it so simply. I think thats going to be the way I go. The more I look into these things, the more I confuse myself and distract myself from making my decision.

I think the ACE Pack will be a good start for me. Especially when you mix them together how you said, I think I can achieve my desired effects with that set up.

Now my question for you is oil or spray, and the application process.

Where to apply, how much to apply, and when im mixing how to go about applying them both.

Comment

Ah the age old debate on oil vs spray.

Oil:
                                  Diffuse slower so it feels more natural, higher value for money due to higher content of mone, works well in warmer climate, more expensive.
                                  Spray:
                                  Diffuse faster so it's useful if you need faster action, may spook people, worst well in colder climate, a little easier to apply.

As to which to get, you'll have to ask yourself on your preference. Personally I go for oil for majority of my mones as I'm staying near the equator. The rest of the guys can help you better on this I believe.

Where to apply:
                                  Any where on your body basically. Some even apply in their groin area or armpit. It's very individual. What I usually do is I apply the mones that I want to have more impact at the back of my wrists and those for more self effect or targeted effect near my neck. Reason being, it's easier for me to use my hand to wave around to increase diffusion than waving my neck lol. I also apply the mones to a larger surface area if I want the diffusion to be bigger. Don't worry too much bout it, you'll get the hang of it as you try it out.

How much to apply:
                                  Depends on individual. We recommend you to try it out wz the recommended dosage to start.

Comment

elvin.tan77 I'm glad you got this question, and I was hoping you would. I think I've seen you address this more than anyone, as far as I know.

Comment

Xcc I'm still noob. Just sharing what I know is all

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X