Thanks, Xcc , especially for the recommendations!
I'm not into beta testing stuff here. I did this back at AD, but I don't have the money for it these days. Perhaps I can request samples with my next order, but seeing that they are custom made I doubt they have any samples available.
Also, why do you recommend Xist for women to attract gay men? Female mones don't attract gay guys (no matter who they are worn by) which has been, I believe, confirmed by XSteveO (just can't find his post about it right now, might've been one of his FAQs even). Also, it would make sense that gay individuals are attracted by a pheromone signature of their respective sex.
I'm not into beta testing stuff here. I did this back at AD, but I don't have the money for it these days. Perhaps I can request samples with my next order, but seeing that they are custom made I doubt they have any samples available.
Also, why do you recommend Xist for women to attract gay men? Female mones don't attract gay guys (no matter who they are worn by) which has been, I believe, confirmed by XSteveO (just can't find his post about it right now, might've been one of his FAQs even). Also, it would make sense that gay individuals are attracted by a pheromone signature of their respective sex.






Mysterion! I can't believe I never replied to this thread, just late I guess. And no, Amanda is not me. I mean I could never, EVER show my booty like that in public. Ugh! lol Plus, I am the conservative, good girl in this company. 


Comment