yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been loving reading this forum and I'm excited to be here and learn more about pheromones. I am totally new to pheromones, but I've been curious about them for a while, and plan on making my first purchase this week. I plan on ordering several so I can play around and experiment with them. I've been reading so many wonderful things about Steve and his products so I am very excited to try them out and experience them for myself.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to our community luxadora. As a lurker you've probably noticed we have are a growing community of some amazing people. I think its awesome you've been reading "many wonderful things" but just wait till you get your hands on some. You're going to really love the blends but I truly believe its because we really only sell what we are personally wearing. You're joining the community right now is the perfect time too. We've been developing so many new beta-test blends over the past couple of years (many of which are sourced right from our amazing community members) that we are just beginning to release. These are all blends that have been tested by our community members and team members but we just didn't have the time or available personal to meet the demands. The good news is we've brought some incredible new people onto the team and not only are we all inspired to release the blends, but we now have the resources to share them with the entire community.

BUT that was just the good news, the best part is we will be giving them away as gifts with orders because we want to ensure we meet our commitment of service we made of providing quality products. We do a lot of stuff like this because, well its the best community in the entire world!

If you haven't decided what to use first we have lots of community members willing to help you in accomplishing your GOALS. We also have the GOALS: Graphical Olfaction-Advantage Leveraging SystemTM which essentially allows you to view any product and determine what it does, how it pairs, and whether it will help you accomplish your desired outcome with a bunch of other information at your fingertips. Its neat-o cool and makes choosing super easy for anyone. Either way, here with community guidance, GOALS, a call to the answer line or a little bit of each, I know you're going to have so much fun playing around.

There's really no drama here and we don't even mind you discussing other companies blends. We have a special area for that. The only thing we ask you not to do is bad-mouth another companies service. If you have an honest review about their products than by all means share it, but please keep anything about their customer support, shipping issues and whatnot to facts and only to inform of your personal experience. We don't want this turning into another forum about bashing companies based on unfounded personal opinions run amok.

Whatever reason you're here for the only other thing I'll mention is our lifetime discounts just for posting on the forum. With as little as 25 posts you'll start earning discounts in the store which never go away. There's no upkeep, no weekly or monthly post quotas, heck you can stop posting altogether or come back in a couple of years and resume posting and you'll still have your discount. The more you post the bigger the discount.

Its the greatest pheromone community around and its only that way because of the community members. Welcome

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome! What product are you most excited about?

Comment

Welcome. What are the outcomes you're aiming for, or as Master Steve says, what's your GOAL?
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Lux! They say better late than never. I am so excited you are here and that you have been a lurker for some time.It means after stalking us you saw a lot of things that peaked your interest and you just couldn't contain yourself any longer.

I am always happy when another female joins our community and even more so finds us and our wonderful products because we have so much to offer the ladies.

I look forward to reading your feedback on our products and services. Welcome again and enjoy, I am excited you are here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X