yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Greetings, traveler... Stay a While and Listen ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, traveler... Stay a While and Listen ~

Viking from the northrend land called Sweden. Obviously stands with the nazi/Arnold Schwarzenegger-type of length from the ground; 1,88 m. Used to hang out with all the cool kids on pheromonetalk back in the days. My humid information status was top-notch/number one of all the reporting user. After my Ammo with GAME-scent passed away, my life never really was the same again. I actually kept the empty shell for years, just to be able to sniff the build-up-aroma of nostalgia. Until it broke. Just like everything does in life. I remember when I once had an unopened quad-strength truth-elixir in the form of Instant Honesty, which on it's very first spray of sunshine launched itself towards the heavens just like a little baby-bird who never ever really got an honest chance to spread it's wings and fly with the wind! It later met the ground for the first time and made this horrible echo'ing crashing sound of the glass-be-no-more-type. Lucky me I always have my towel with me(ofcourse) so the next fifteen minutes or so was spent on sucking up every little bit I could of my baby's life-force liquid. I even dabbed my body a tiny bit on the floor of the subway that day. Better than licking beer of tables. Would. Do. Again.

Wow what an introduction.

I was a huge fan of the Game scent myself. I've still got about 5ml of Game scented mx301 that I bought from Steve years ago.

Have you used any XS mones yet? If you liked Ammo then I'd recommend looking in to Taboo.

Comment

You're funny r3mpuh! lol You'll find that XS mones are much more powerful than Androtics. I have used both and can attest to this. With these mones, I don't even look for hits, I get results! There are no subtle hits here. This is what I love Steve's products for.

Smell is another issue, you have to find a cover that works for you. lol!

Comment

Lol, welcome man.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X