yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey guys total newbie and need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys total newbie and need help

Welcome

I think the products you have chosen are right on the money. However if the baseball games are outside there effects may be somewhat diminished depending on which direction the wind is blowing.

Good luck.

Comment

I think the mone choice is fine but since you live in a hot climate I'd go with oils.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

To XS Bigmar! You are definitely in the right place and I think you have a product that can assist. Since you guys have a son together, I am definitely routing for you two to work things out and get back together.

Men and women are so different and sometimes it is not always clear to men what we think is starring us in the face. We are emotional by nature and everything matters to us. We also take everything to heart. In a relationship not because she has sex with you or moves on from an issue doesn't mean it has been resolved. Something is only resolved when we over talk it and analyze it until there is nothing left.

I am not sure what went down with you guys but it is important to allow her to talk about it as much as possible until it is out of her system. It is important to listen actively and not just because to fully understand what you can do to move past the past and on to a new and better relationship.As women we hold on to things cuz EVERYTHING matters to us and we can tell if you get it or just bsing so try to understand and if you do and are working on making things right, that puts you way ahead of most men out there.

All the best.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X