yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New Here and Going to See Just How Effective this can be!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here and Going to See Just How Effective this can be!

Hello Everyone, really happy to be here. I am waiting (somewhat unpatienctly lol) on a bottle of Xist Spray, and SOB Oil, along with a few samples.

I come to you with slight skeptism, as I believe many would. However, I decided (in part to Stevo), put the money in and try it.

Here is a quick bio to explain my situation. I'm a 20 yo male. In decent shape (not over-weight, slight tone). I'm always given compliments to being good looking. I don't really go clubbing or out to bars to much either. I am the nice guy though. I really get caught up in making sure I do not "inconvenience" others. I spend a lot of money and time planning social sessions and keeping everyone happy (buying food for everyone and such).

There just always to seem a block it seems because of it. I'm always the friend and never the boyfriend. By the end of the first date, I just end up with another good friend lol. By numerous of them I hear "damn, you'll make a great man for some girl" as they go off and find some other SOB who likely treats them half as well as I did on the first date alone. I'm not looking for just anyone though, and it makes it difficult to find even that one person I'd like to date/be intimate with.

So here is my test, and I'd like some community feedback on what combos you think I should do.
    My (soon) available selection: Xist (spray), SOB (oil), cohesion (sample), and I think evolve and ascend samples.
    There is a girl at work (coffee shop) who I really am interested in. We've hooked up a couple of times, but now it's strictly friendship. I plan to use 2 sprays of Xist, 1 drop of SOB, and 2 sprays of the cohesion. Anyone have any thoughts to this combo?

Thanks for any help here, and here's to the product helping me out.

Ps. I'm not going to be put off if it doesn't work in this circumstance, there will be many more tests I'm sure

Comment

Nevergiveup! Delighted to have you here and you seem like a persistent little firecracker. I really love that. I will leave all the pheromone suggestion to the men for now.

I have read many threads about guys being placed in the friend zone and your thread reads like a manual for that. That is a dangerous,black hole that isn't easy to get out of.As you friend zoners luck should have it,the guys have developed a way to do so after much research and testing.

You mentioned that you are a nice guy and some key words to say you like to please people and you are probably the type that hates confrontation and hate it when others don't like you. Although we want a nice guy, what we don't want is a pushover. You need to have a healthy balance.

Let us talk about the men in my life as an example. My hubby is what you would call the nice guy,I am one of those who have always been attracted to this nice guys and it can be really frustrated and a turn of. The reason is,when I need him to turn of mr nice,mr I care about what ppl say and stand up for me or himself he doesn't.He just goes of in his shell.When I need him to be firm with others and set boundaries,he make excuses that he doesn't want trouble etc. When I need him to be aggressive,he doesn't for fear or rejection.

You may not be all of this but these are generally traits of a nice guy as I have dated quite a few of them.

My bossman is the sweetest most compassionate guy I have met and he knows how to listen.However,when it is time to set boundaries, be firm , take action and stand up for what is right he is at the forefront on a white horse with his sword yelling : "CHARGEEEEEE" That is a panty dropper and very sexy

Women like men love a challenge and as human beings we tend to take each other for granted after a while.Don't go running here,there and everywhere trying to do whatever she wants, give her whatever she wants, she can call you at all hrs of the night to pick her up from a date with another guy or cry on your shoulder about some other dude. That is what a gay friend or girlfriend is for.

A man is a leader and as a leader you may need to give her what she wants at times and at times you have to be selfish and sometimes you have to do something that is in her best interest she may hate/love you for.

Sex is a major part of any relationship and if you look around sex has dominated the earth.Sex is used to sell toothpaste for crying out loud.Deep down every woman wants to be dominated and taken. No one wants to fuck a "Yes man"

The men will take over from here.I hope my feedback is useful to you.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        Nevergiveup! Delighted to have you here and you seem like a persistent little firecracker. I really love that. I will leave all the pheromone suggestion to the men for now.

I have read many threads about guys being placed in the friend zone and your thread reads like a manual for that. That is a dangerous,black hole that isn't easy to get out of.As you friend zoners luck should have it,the guys have developed a way to do so after much research and testing.

You mentioned that you are a nice guy and some key words to say you like to please people and you are probably the type that hates confrontation and hate it when others don't like you. Although we want a nice guy, what we don't want is a pushover. You need to have a healthy balance.

Let us talk about the men in my life as an example. My hubby is what you would call the nice guy,I am one of those who have always been attracted to this nice guys and it can be really frustrated and a turn of. The reason is,when I need him to turn of mr nice,mr I care about what ppl say and stand up for me or himself he doesn't.He just goes of in his shell.When I need him to be firm with others and set boundaries,he make excuses that he doesn't want trouble etc. When I need him to be aggressive,he doesn't for fear or rejection.

You may not be all of this but these are generally traits of a nice guy as I have dated quite a few of them.

My bossman is the sweetest most compassionate guy I have met and he knows how to listen.However,when it is time to set boundaries, be firm , take action and stand up for what is right he is at the forefront on a white horse with his sword yelling : "CHARGEEEEEE" That is a panty dropper and very sexy

Women like men love a challenge and as human beings we tend to take each other for granted after a while.Don't go running here,there and everywhere trying to do whatever she wants, give her whatever she wants, she can call you at all hrs of the night to pick her up from a date with another guy or cry on your shoulder about some other dude. That is what a gay friend or girlfriend is for.

A man is a leader and as a leader you may need to give her what she wants at times and at times you have to be selfish and sometimes you have to do something that is in her best interest she may hate/love you for.

Sex is a major part of any relationship and if you look around sex has dominated the earth.Sex is used to sell toothpaste for crying out loud.Deep down every woman wants to be dominated and taken. No one wants to fuck a "Yes man"

The men will take over from here.I hope my feedback is useful to you.
        Thanks for the tips lol. I can say i have done quite a few of those things, including driving 60 miles to help an old "want be girlfriend" from a party :/. I can confront, but never really have the opportunity. Most get together a with my friends involve people coming over, drinking a few, smoking, and watching movies in 3D in my 120" theater lol. But hopefully something like the SOB XS will incite me to do more.

My package comes tomorrow, can't wait!

Comment

Hey NeverGiveUp. Welcome. I'm kind of new here but from what I've been reading, I would say, lay off on the Cohesion and replace it with 1 X Evolve instead. Cohesion promotes comfort and with you being FZ-ed, comfort is not what you want to be projecting now. You want to project that you're desirable, to die for, can't get their hands off you, not a teddy bear. As for the Ascend, I'm not sure but I think it would be safer not to pair it with SOB, what with the Cops and None. I'm sure the more experienced guys will come along to provide a better advice. All the best and happy testing.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
            Hey NeverGiveUp. Welcome. I'm kind of new here but from what I've been reading, I would say, lay off on the Cohesion and replace it with 1 X Evolve instead. Cohesion promotes comfort and with you being FZ-ed, comfort is not what you want to be projecting now. You want to project that you're desirable, to die for, can't get their hands off you, not a teddy bear. As for the Ascend, I'm not sure but I think it would be safer not to pair it with SOB, what with the Cops and None. I'm sure the more experienced guys will come along to provide a better advice. All the best and happy testing.
            I would say the same thing, but knowing this girl, she needs to have a much better comfort level before any other emotion will manifest. Just got a reference trial run (without the mones) of another movie night. She and I lie on my bed to watch, so there will be no question to whether she is is immersed enough in it. Come thurs night, Ill have the mones applied and will have my answer!

Comment

Sounds like she's comfy enough as it is. She's lying down on the bed with you and not sitting up Now we just need to nudge her in the right direction for you.
              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by NeverGiveUp View Post

I would say the same thing, but knowing this girl, she needs to have a much better comfort level before any other emotion will manifest. Just got a reference trial run (without the mones) of another movie night. She and I lie on my bed to watch, so there will be no question to whether she is is immersed enough in it. Come thurs night, Ill have the mones applied and will have my answer!
                That is about the best test set up I could ever imagine! Good luck!!
                Ammo:
                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                AD: Glace
                Lovescent: NNPA
                Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

So here is what I have. SOB, Xist, Love Boat (sample), Cohesion (sample), and Bliss (sample). Should I go crazy and use all of them, follow someone else here and use just Xist + Bliss + Cohesion, stick with what I said with SOB, Xist, and Cohesion, or some other combo?

Comment

Welcome! I'll be checkin' your journal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X