yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

experimenter here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experimenter here

Hi I have been using these products for about 16 months now....but never introduced myself here....I haven't experimented with them scientifically, pretty much did everything in the book that you're not supposed to do, e.g. overdose, mix too many at once, etc. But even then, I've had some amazing hits I probably wouldn't otherwise have. I've known some girls for years, and they started giving me "different types of comments" after I started with pheros...So, I know something is up...Now, if I could only master the use of these! So many varieties....Never know what to do..... I guess I just use what I have on hand

Welcome, Doc. In my personal opinion, you're way ahead of the guys who "play by the rules." The whole point is to have some fun. Eventually you'll find what dosages of what products give you the outcome you're looking for. Sometimes some mixes will be stellar with one person, and a dud with another. Wipe off and try again. Just make sure you report, everyone needs to help everyone with stories of their experiences!

Comment

Welcome back drlove! Playing by the rules is great only once you've establish your own rules . Wait until you get into experimental mones, single molecules, or putatives
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Mone master. Master of Mones. Sounds dirty as hell. Look, if you can take whatever you have on hand and make it work, consider yourself a master of mones. If you can change your natural signature to what you want, you are a mone master. If you can't then take a little time and practice a few of the basic rules until you are truly a master of mones and a mone master. Sounds like you are already there and just don't know it yet.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! Woa, single molecules and putatives! Sounds complicated I am an extravert, but not that experienced in dating. I am trying to find "the one" but am no Rock Hudson - so, I am using mones to help me stay out of "friend zone", and (currently) move budding relationships along....Since using mones, I believe they have helped with opening women and helping women feel more comfortable (and of course psychologically helping me, too). For example, the other evening at an event, I was out of some of my usual mones, so I experimented w bliss and love boat samples on the wrist, evolve on neck + alpha M. I had women just start talking to me - and wouldn't stop. I really don't know how close I need to be to a woman for the "effect" to be noticed, but at a dance, I danced way more with prettier women than normal....My stories for the day

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
            Hi I have been using these products for about 16 months now....but never introduced myself here....I haven't experimented with them scientifically, pretty much did everything in the book that you're not supposed to do, e.g. overdose, mix too many at once, etc. But even then, I've had some amazing hits I probably wouldn't otherwise have. I've known some girls for years, and they started giving me "different types of comments" after I started with pheros...So, I know something is up...Now, if I could only master the use of these! So many varieties....Never know what to do..... I guess I just use what I have on hand
            a pleasure that is around here

Comment

Hi haven't been on here for 3 years! Have used PheroXS all the while (and discovered others, too, like Wolf, Raw Chemistry)....It's been fun re-reading old posts. I'm still an experimenter. Have been in a 1-year relationship since then with a 9/10. I know I was wearing pheros when it developed. Went on one "group date" - I was targeting another girl; she just wanted to be friends - I was bold enough to tell her that "I don't need more friends" LOL...Then I targeted another girl in the group. She responded. We went on another group date - it was all touching and kissing the whole time, make-out end of the night - she was super extroverted (so am I). Again, we dated for a year, she was coming off of a nasty divorce, still recovering....had had 2 BF's before me. Funny thing was that when I started dating the "other" girl in the group date, the one who "friend-zoned" me initially kept trying to "insert" herself thereafter....Kind of comical. I went on a date with both of them at the same time once....LOL Mones were always part of the mix and I'm sure contributed....I have gone from being very unsure of myself in the dating arena to dating 8/9/10s easily (still always nervous inside, can't help it). I know that my looks haven't changed, so the Mones must be helping! This last relationship, I think I could have married her, but it just didn't seem right. Gotta trust the gut. Some of my buddies tell me that I may be getting a reputation as a "player" because the pool of girls I date tend to know each other.....hmmm....Anyway, still dating widely while looking for "the one".....

Comment

Hey welcome back (though I haven't discovered PXS when you first started) Sounds like you're having a good time

Comment

Try sob and Xist. Winner!

Comment

Originally posted by drlove View Post
                    Hi haven't been on here for 3 years! Have used PheroXS all the while (and discovered others, too, like Wolf, Raw Chemistry)....It's been fun re-reading old posts. I'm still an experimenter. Have been in a 1-year relationship since then with a 9/10. I know I was wearing pheros when it developed. Went on one "group date" - I was targeting another girl; she just wanted to be friends - I was bold enough to tell her that "I don't need more friends" LOL...Then I targeted another girl in the group. She responded. We went on another group date - it was all touching and kissing the whole time, make-out end of the night - she was super extroverted (so am I). Again, we dated for a year, she was coming off of a nasty divorce, still recovering....had had 2 BF's before me. Funny thing was that when I started dating the "other" girl in the group date, the one who "friend-zoned" me initially kept trying to "insert" herself thereafter....Kind of comical. I went on a date with both of them at the same time once....LOL Mones were always part of the mix and I'm sure contributed....I have gone from being very unsure of myself in the dating arena to dating 8/9/10s easily (still always nervous inside, can't help it). I know that my looks haven't changed, so the Mones must be helping! This last relationship, I think I could have married her, but it just didn't seem right. Gotta trust the gut. Some of my buddies tell me that I may be getting a reputation as a "player" because the pool of girls I date tend to know each other.....hmmm....Anyway, still dating widely while looking for "the one".....

Welcome Back! Your photo does suit your new lifestyle very well, ahahah

I am glad to hear that you are having fun and that pheromones played a huge part in helping you get your mojo back

I find it hard to believe you are searching for "THE ONE" but if you are, then I hope you find her

Comment

LOL, thx KateD! Yes, I really am looking for 'the one' - interestingly, the gal who I dated for a year and broke-up with just sent me a text with a big heart, stating that she still cares for me - wow....In the meantime, I'm texting daily with another gal (long distance for at least 3 weeks now), never met her, but getting all the signals - from her pics, she's also a 10....She is obviously not being affected by Mones (yet ); we'll see where this goes....Another 10 says she isn't ready for a relationship; however, she keeps accepting my invites to go out...and of course, I am wearing Mones when we do - she even invited me out and bought me lunch (that's rare - I'm usually doing the buying). Another 10 texted a friend that she would marry me in an instant if I asked her - he showed me the text; however, when I talk with her (I haven't told her I saw the text), she says she's on "relationship haitus" (I say the same thing! Haitus from my last relationship )....Not sure what's up with that....The games we play....My problem is that there are a lot of 10's hanging around, and I'm having a hard time with it - I enjoy the dating. I've used assessments (they all take them). funny thing is that the gal who passes all assessments, we aren't dating. The gal who fails all the compatibility assessments (the distance texter), we're going nuts over each other - and we both know the compatibility assessments show that we aren't really that compatible....ugh!
                      Last edited by drlove; 01-23-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

BTW, I spent Christmas Day with the 10 who bought me lunch at her invitation - met her parents, siblings, etc. She still says she isn't ready for a relationship. Getting such mixed signals - not sure how I'm supposed to read them!! She's being very cool, yet at the same time, we seem to be going out and "hanging" an awful lot....Can't tell if I'm friend-zoned or what. Either way, I don't really care - too many women hanging around lately - just going with the flow, enjoying myself, not in any hurry - need to make the right decisions and taking my time, because I only wanna make the final decision on "the one" once

Comment

BTW, KateD, I am pretty much the opposite of my pic A very conservative dude, although I am a "DR" in real life (not the kind who cuts people open )....It's fun that one can be whatever s/he wants online haha....You and Hayley actually helped me with my order recently (made me a very happy camper - THANKS - you are both the BEST! Hmm, did I just give away my identity? )

PS Speaking of academia, good article on Mones (I'm sure it's been mentioned here many times): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3987372/
                          Last edited by drlove; 01-23-2020, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X