yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Still hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still hunting

I am new to this forum and I am a chinese from asia.

Actually I have a few pheromone products but PXS seems more professional. I only got an A1 from Steve and I am looking towards more of PXS to add in my collection.

Welcome!

What are you looking to get other than the spray version of A-1?

Comment

You seem to be interested in A1. Can you tell us why so we can assist further or what your goals are.

What do you hope to gain by using these products?

Comment

newhunter when you say you're a chinese from Asia, do you mean you're currently living in Asia? Just want to be clear.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
          newhunter when you say you're a chinese from Asia, do you mean you're currently living in Asia? Just want to be clear.
          Yes

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X